Beautiful Boy (Book1)

By PaperbackWriter63

Fer Williams is in her 2nd year of school. She is growing up in a part of England called, Liverpool. Moved fr... More

School 1
Another Day 2
That Night 3
Friends 4
John's Home 5
Questions are Answered 7
In Side Lennon's Home 8
After the Car Accident 9
Love From Me To You 10
9 October 1956- 11
Liverpool At Last 12
Touring 13
Leaving Liverpool 14
Chapter 15
Meeting Them 16
Six at Dinner 17
An Unexpected Incident 18
The Ed Sullivan Show: The Beatles Live! 19
A Hard Days Night 20
Truth About Us 21
After the Funeral 22
Choosing 23
Mama don't Go...Daddy come home... 24
Miami, Florida! 25
Ocean Child, Calls Me 26
Texas! 27
All Those Years Ago 28
True Friendship 29

Run Away Lad 6

805 20 0
By PaperbackWriter63

The next morning my parents had to go to a meeting in London, so i would be staying with Hailey till they got back. I got to sleep over, i was so excited i went up to her in school and told her.

"Yay!" She clapped her hands. "I have ideas!"

"What?" i asked.

"You'll see." She giggled.

We walked into class. Kayla was waiting with her book open she was reading intently. She looked up and waved to us. We sat down next to her.

"How are you?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Good." 

Once morning class was over we had lunch. We couldn't do anything outside because it started to rain, which wasn't any fun. John was with his friend over at a corner table, he looked happy today. 

"Fer, look out he's coming!" Hailey yelled and pulled me out of the lunch room. 

"What was that for!" I said angrily.

"He was going to do something." Hailey said. "I was only saving you."

"He wont hurt me." i said.

"You've changed. I bet you like him!" She giggled.

"I do not!" I said.

She gasped and grabbed my hand. We ran into the girls bathroom.

"Hey, I'm going out."

"He was coming."

"So."

"You like him!"

"Do not!"

"Yes!"

"Hailey!"

The door opened and John popped his head in. 

"Hey, Fer." He giggled.

"Get out!" Hailey screamed.

"I just poked my head in." John shut the door.

I walked out of the room with Hailey following me.

"John, this is Hailey."

"Hi." He said.

"Hey." Hailey replied a little embarrassed.

The bell rang so we went back to our classes. 

-----------------------------------------------

School ended and i walked out to the hall to wait for my mum to come in. John wasn't around and Hailey had left. All my friends had. I hadn't seen John leave. 

He came walking down the hall, he looked a little sad. He walked right by my, even when i said his name. I sighed and grabbed his arm, he pulled away and growled.

"Don't touch me."

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said and sat down alone in a corner looking out the window.

I went over cautiously and stood in front of him.

"Whats wrong, John?" I asked.

He didn't reply just kept looking out the window.

"John."

He jumped down and ran outside. I watched out the door as he got in his aunt's car and they drove off. My mum pulled up and i got in the car. 

"How was school?" she asked pressing down on the aucssilary.

"Good. At the end John was not talking to me. He looked mad."

"Did you ask him if he was okay?"

"I did, but he didn't reply. Its like he was mad at me."

"Im sorry, im sure he'll get over what ever is bothering him." She replied.

-----------------------------------------

She dropped me off at Hailey's left for London. I wish i could go, and see all my old friends. 

After dinner we went to her room and stayed up. We did a pillow fight and talked. We soon fell asleep. 

------------------------------------------

I woke up and looked over at Hailey, see was asleep. So i went quietly down stairs. Her parents were already up, her dad was reading the London Times and her mum was having tea.

"Good morning Fer." She smiled.

"Good Morning." I said and sat on the chair. "Is me parents back?"

"They'll be back at lunch. Its in 2 hours." She said and got up to pour some coffee.

"Do you want something?" She asked me.

"An egg please." I said.

She cracked an egg and poured it in a pan. It was sizzling.

Hailey woke up 30 minutes later and after breakfast we went outside to play. 

"So When did you meet John?"

"I...in the closet. When he was being teased by those boys."

"Why? I know one thing. Everyone hates him."

"Why?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Well that one boy he is always with, everyone else isn't really his friends. Girls dislike him just because he's mean. I don't know about boys. So why were you in the closet?"

"Um, he wanted me to talk to him." I lied.

"what about."

"If i would punch one of the boys. I said i couldn't cos id get in trouble with my dad."

"See there he's causing trouble!"

"He seemed fine last night."

"You saw him last night?"

"I ran into him in the alley. He loves to read! He's read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland almost 3 times!"

"Really? I bet he's just saying that."

"No. Its truth."

"You believe him?"

"Yes."

"Fer, hes a trouble maker!"

"Hailey, he isn't!"

"Yes and a good one! He's weird in ways too."

"What ways?" i asked.

"Well thats what i heard some older boys saying i don't know what about. You said that one night he was over he talked to himself. See thats weird."

"No it isn't! He was thinking, out loud."

"True, but everyone says he's weird, mean, and a trouble maker!"

"Don't say that!" I yelled.

"Fer, he'll hurt you in the end."

"No he wont." I frowned.

"Your protecting him, and you like him. But i said he'll hurt you."

"No he wont!" i shoved her.

"Why'd you do that?" She squealed.

"Girls come on in its starting to rain." Her mum called from the back door.

I went on a head, Hailey got off the swing and went in.

"Your mum is coming to pick you up." She said.

"okay thank you." The door rang and Hailey's mum opened it.

I left with my mum and we drove off.

"Mummy?"

"Yes?" 

"If everyone says that some one is like, bad, would you believe them?"

"Why do you ask that?" She had a curious tone in her voice.

"Just wondering."

"I think i wouldn't. I have to know the person and see for my self."

"Oh, okay." I said and it was quiet till we got home.

We were walking up to our door when a bobby car sped by and parked infront of John's house.

"Oh i hope everything is alright." My mum said and walked over. I followed her.

The bobby was talking to Mrs. Smith who was crying. Mr. Smith was behind her.

"Is something wrong?" My mum asked.

"John's gone." Mr. Smith replied.

"Gone!" i exclaimed.

My mum shushed me and the bobby continued to talk and then left. My mum went over.

"What happened?" She asked.

"John went up to his room after school and Mimi went up once to check on him. He was asleep. So she went down and then at supper time John was not in his room. He hadn't left through the front door, so we think he went through his window. But its still a high jump for him."

"Why would he run away?" My mum asked.

"We don't know, we..." The phone rang from inside. "Excuse me." He said and left.

"Mimi, its okay. Im sure he'll be back." My mum comforted her.

Why would John run away? What happened in school? May be that upset him? I hope they will find him soon. Its starting to get cold, and its rainy today. I wondered and looked around, where would he go anyway, may be his parents death was bothering him so he went to hide some where. Maybe...Thats what i would do. I would want to be alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 209 22
After her mum died, 15 year old Alex moved to Liverpool with her dad. When Alex walks through the doors of her first day at her new school she catche...
83.8K 1.9K 50
[first book] She didn't want to be like the crazy fan girls, she just wanted to be normal. Amelia had always dreamt of being a music journalist, she...
6.9K 359 41
-1961- Unlike her older brother, the 18 year-old Eddie is shy; result of years of being overprotected by her brother and her aunt. The only thing she...
23.8K 894 29
Johanna Todd is a young, fragile girl from Liverpool. She's hated and abused; all she wants is an escape from her horrible life. Lucky for her, a spe...