Devils In Heaven

By 28maddy28

Angie is an orphan. When she and her best friend, Lily, go on a trip to L.A. to see Lily's favorite band, Dev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

87 6 1
By 28maddy28

Woot! Woot!

I updated!

But I'm kind of at a roadblock in this story. I know what I want to do with it, but I don't know how I'm going to get there. Hmmm

Love you guys!

Vote, Comment, and Fan!

***RECAP***

Before Lily could respond I changed the subject. “Where are we going to shop?” I said in a dark tone. Giving Lily an infinite amount of money and letting her loose was always dangerous.

“The mall!” Lily cheered as we pulled out of the driveway and down the gravel road. I furrowed my brow.

“But isn't the mall filled with a bunch of people? Who will definitely recognize Noah, Isaac, and, Alex?” I asked incredulously.

“Well this mall is closed today. So we just...persuaded...them to stay open just for us,” Marley said driving crazily through the street.

Persuaded?

Wow they were rich.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

“I don't understand why I need this!” I said in disgust as Lily and Marley dragged me into Victoria's Secret, the three guys trailing after us, highly amused.

“Because you don't have any sexy underwear!” Lily scolded. “Trust me, you look like a granny in your nasty underwear and bras!”

My face flamed. “I couldn't buy new underwear because I was saving up for you to go see these idiots!” I protested, pointing at the guys, who were laughing their asses off.

“Even if you did buy new underwear you still would have bought granny panties!” Lily said dragging me over to a rack.

“The point is,” Marley said looking through the racks and seeing me about to argue, “That you need some sexy lingerie.”

“For what!” I asked exasperated.

“For when an extremely hot, sexy guy with a six pack who surfs and is incredibly dreamy is undressing you!” Lily snapped. I blushed even harder.

“Do you have my whole life planned out?” I asked astonished as the guys laughed, rolling around on the ground.

“I'm just looking ahead to your future, dear,” Lily said, smiling deviously.

A curvy, tall, sales associate sauntered over, her eyes on the three guys laughing. “Do you need any help boys?” she purred, swinging her bleached blonde hair flirtatiously, winking at Noah.

“Actually yes,” Marley said holding up a lacy lingerie set. “Can you get this in bra size-what size are you Angie?”

I opened my mouth but the associate cut me off. “I'm guessing 30 B,” she sneered looking at my chest.

What the fuck was her problem? I looked down at my chest. Underneath my shirt I was wearing a bra and a very constricting sports bra that made my boobs look flat.

The shop went quiet as I looked coolly at the sale's associate. “38 D actually,” I said quietly. Her triumphant little smug smirk faltered. “And I wouldn't be talking with your obviously bleached hair sitting on your head. What's wrong? Did your natural hair turn the color of your personality?”

“You're one to talk!” she snapped. I raised my eyebrows.

“I don't dye my hair,” I said smiling falsely. She scoffed.

“Whatever,” she said. “I bet your boobs are fake anyways.”

I snapped. I grabbed her upper arm and positioned my fist above her face. “Listen Gabby,” I said glancing down at her name tag. “Nice name by the way,” I said sarcastically. “I wouldn’t fuck with me unless you want that fake nose smashed into your skull by my fist. Now I suggest you go get that lingerie set that my friend asked for,” I said coldly, glaring at her.

She gulped and I let her go as she ran into the store room. She came back a few moments later and thrust the bra and underwear into my arms without looking at me. I gave her another cold glare and turned my back on her.

The five of them were staring at me.

“Wow,” Noah said finally. I raised my eyebrows. “I thought you did that to just me. Turns out everyone has to feel your wrath.”

“I hate fake bitches like that,” I said calmly.

“Well that was still awesome,” Isaac said fervently.

“Found it!” Lily said loudly.

“Found what?” I asked looking back at her. She held up more sets of lingerie.

“Three sets for each of us!” she squealed handing two to me and three to Marley.

“Wait,” Alex said. “While Angie was kicking ass here, you were still looking at underwear?”

Lily shrugged. “I'm used to her being threatening. Let's go try them on!”

“What?” I asked in horror. Alex laughed.

“Completely fearless except when it comes to underwear,” he said helping Lily push me into a dressing room.

“And don't come out until you've got some sexy underwear on!” Lily demanded.

I sighed, resigned, and put on the first set without looking at it. I looked in the long mirror. It was a white push up bra that my boobs basically burst out of, and a thin white thong with a little rosebud on it. I looked sexy and hot.

Which was why I hated it.

I poked my head out of the curtains and saw both Lily and Marley out there in lingerie, looking confident in lacy black sets.

“I see you you Angelina Rose Jones! Come out of there!” Lily demanded.

“No! Not with guys here!” I said shaking my head.

“Learn how to be sexy in front of guys!” Lily said getting up and walking towards my dressing room. I noticed Alex's eyes on her.

“No!” I said my eyes wide as she ripped the curtain open and pulled me out of the dressing room.

Marley was smiling at me like I was an early Christmas present. Alex still had his eyes on Lily, who was looking at me in a satisfied way. Isaac was blushing and looking starstruck, but I was mostly looking at Noah, who was, for the second time today, looking at me shamelessly with lust in his eyes.

Without a word I marched back into the dressing room and slammed the curtains into the wall. I ripped off the lingerie set.

“You still have to try on the others!” Marley's voice called out.

I groaned and hit my head off the wall. I put on the next set and immediately felt like punching something. It was a red push up bra and a matching thong, similar to the last one, with black garters, and even a whip.

“LILY!” I screamed bursting out of the dressing room. Lily was laughing on the seat.

“I've got to say you do pull off garters!” she chuckled.

“I'm going to use this whip on you,” I said threateningly. I felt Noah's eyes burning into my back and remembered where I was. “Where's everyone else?” I asked distractedly.

“Isaac said something about the food court, and Alex is getting Marley some more lingerie.”

“She's not showing you?” I asked.

“Nope!” Lily said .

“Then why do I have to?” I whined.

“Because Shane loves Marley and doesn't care what she looks like, but I want you to get with that cashier,” she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I snapped my head up and sure enough there was a teenage guy standing at the counter with his mouth open. Gabby was next to him grinding her teeth.

“Lily!” I yelled, my cheeks growing red. Noah laughed and I blushed even harder.

“I was just kidding!” Lily said grinning evilly, “He's too ugly for you.”

I threw the whip at her.

“Ow! Okay I'm going,” she said running into her dressing room. Without looking at Noah I walked quickly back to my dressing room.

“Do I still have to try on-” I asked weakly.

“Yes!” Lily screamed across the store.

I groaned loudly and put the last set on. It was actually my favorite. The bra was push up but also lacy and black. The black thong was also lacy with thin strips. I sighed prepared for the worst and stepped out of the room. One look around the store told me that the cashier and Gabby were gone, and that Lily was still in her dressing room. Alex and Marley were no where to be seen.

I reluctantly set my eyes on Noah, who actually looked speechless. His eyes raked greedily over my body and finally into my eyes, where I saw lust and a few other emotions. Anger? Guilt? Happiness? And maybe something else. He got up slowly and walked over to me, his stormy gray eyes locked onto my electric blue ones.

Finally there was an inch of space in between our bodies. I found that I couldn't move. His hand trailed down my chest, in between my breasts, and came to rest at the thin strap that held together my bra. He touched my lips and I found that I wanted very much for him to kiss me. He leaned in and-

“Angie! Can you come help me get this off? It might be a little too small!” Lily's distressed voice. Noah stopped suddenly and pulled his face back. A sudden realization dawned his face.

“I'm sorry, Angel,” he said walking out of the shop and leaving me, again, speechless.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry short chapter.

Underwear man.

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 256 48
When Abbey gets her dream job in LA as The Wanted's assistant band manager, she brings along her best friend Stephanie to embark on the new adventuro...
820K 12.1K 48
The Devil's Son blurb: Amelie is blind since always. Her life has always been following a predetermined pattern, had always been boring and ordinary...
1.4K 98 14
Lacey is a 30 year old successful singer who grew up in Boston, her family life wasn't the greatest and she didn't really have many real friends. Whe...
5.3K 195 27
Farrah Wallace has it all, the money, the house, and the popularity but she doesn't want it. She wants to be normal, she likes her small group of fri...