She's The Bully |G.D|

By kittipops

Grayson Dolan, a shy, quiet, insecure school boy. He didn't have many friends, or any at all. His only friend... More

()Prologue()
()1()
()2()
()3()
()4()
()6()
...

()5()

5.8K 174 126
By kittipops

()GRAYSON()

"I'm sorry Ethan, I did it again." I said, hoping he would hear.

I take a look out my window and see Heidi staring at me with her hand over her mouth, I knew she was laughing at me. I ran into the bathroom and cried, I can't believe she saw me, school is gonna be a bitch tomorrow.

"Grayson honey, are you alright?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." I say, my voice breaking.

"Are you sure sweetie?" She asks again.

I open the door, but not all the way.

"Yeah, I'm just getting ready to take a shower." I say, peaking my head out of the door.

"Ok, your father and I are heading out for a bit. There's leftovers in the fridge for when you get hungry." She says.

"Ok, thank you mom." I say, closing the door.

"You're welcome Grayson, we'll be back later tonight." She says.

I hear the front door open and close, I wash off my arms and bandage them up. I walk back out and go to my room, the image of Heidi staring at me came back in my head as I sat down on my bed.

"God, why did she have to see me?" I ask myself.

I get up and close my curtains so she couldn't see me again, I saw she was on her phone, probably texting all her friends about me.

I walk downstairs and get a piece of pizza leftover from last night, I didn't heat it up because I did't want to.

"God damn it Micheal, get your ass over here." I hear from my backyard.

I walk to the back door and see Heidi's little brother running around in my backyard.

"No way Heidi, I wanna see Grayson!" He squealed.

"No, he doesn't want to see you. He's very upset right now." She says.

I tried to get out of the door way without being seen but I was too late.

"GRAYSON!!!" He squealed.

I sighed and walked back to the door, I opened it up and he ran to me and hugged me.

"Hi buddy." I said, blankly.

Heidi saw and walked over to me, I didn't look at her.

"Listen buddy, I don't feel well. Why don't you come over some other time? Now's not a good time." I explained.

"But why?" He questioned with puppy eyes.

"Micheal, why don't you go home? I need to talk to Grayson." Heidi said.

He sighed.

"Fine." He said, before running home.

"Look Grayson, I'm sorry. I feel like shit for what I say to you everyday, I honestly hate myself for how rude I am for you. I am so sorry for your loss of Ethan, I hope you can forgive me but if not, I understand, I am so sorry again." She said, a few tears rolling down her cheek.

I couldn't believe my eyes, was the infamous, Heidi Keller, apologizing to me?

"Are you really apologizing to me?" I asked, so taken back.

"Yes." She cried out.

I gave her a hug.

"I accept it." I said, rubbing her back.

"Thank you Grayson." She said.

I let her go.

"Well, I gotta get back to watching the Jersey Devils. I'll see you at school." She said, before walking back to her house

I walk back in with a smile, I felt happy that she was sorry.

"Maybe tomorrow would be a good day." I think to myself.

I throw away what was left of the pizza and start to walk to my room, I pass Ethan's room and I stop.

"We miss you Ethan." I say.

I walk in and it was left just how it was before he passed. (A/N: I hate saying died, it's just not respectful at all to me)

I walk around and see all our memories, all the pictures of us, I felt the tears start to form again.

I let a smile grow on my face, I wipe the tears off my cheek.

"You're in a better place now buddy." I say.

I walk back to my room and see Heidi in her room, she was reading a book and she was wearing a tank top with a pair of short shorts on. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit attracted to her, she was a very beautiful girl.

"Gorgeous." I say to myself.

I kept my eyes on her as she read her book, I did kinda feel weird right now but she was just so beautiful.

I did have a crush on her but I always fought the feelings because of how rude she was, but now I have no reason to fight them, in fact, I'm going to let them go.

I felt a bit more happy right now, I hope this is the start of my happiness coming back.

()HEIDI()

I felt a pair of eyes watch me as I read my book, I turned my eyes and saw Grayson staring at me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy a little, Grayson was a very attractive boy. I wouldn't say I had a crush on him, just found him very attractive.

I felt happy that I apologized to him, maybe we could be friends. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off.

Meredick- OMG, tomorrow we are so beating the shit out of Gray, his pathetic ass deserves it. U kno he cuts? Anyway, got 2 go, luv ya

I roll my eyes at her.

Oh shit!

I completely forgot that I still had to be mean.

"Fuck." I said under my breath.

I look back at Grayson and he was smiling, I let a small smile grow on my face. I quickly shut my blinds and lay back on my bed.

"I'm in too deep." I say to myself.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Well, this was nice I guess

-Love Kitti<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
279K 12.6K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
970K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
126K 4.5K 37
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024