()5()

()GRAYSON()

"I'm sorry Ethan, I did it again." I said, hoping he would hear.

I take a look out my window and see Heidi staring at me with her hand over her mouth, I knew she was laughing at me. I ran into the bathroom and cried, I can't believe she saw me, school is gonna be a bitch tomorrow.

"Grayson honey, are you alright?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." I say, my voice breaking.

"Are you sure sweetie?" She asks again.

I open the door, but not all the way.

"Yeah, I'm just getting ready to take a shower." I say, peaking my head out of the door.

"Ok, your father and I are heading out for a bit. There's leftovers in the fridge for when you get hungry." She says.

"Ok, thank you mom." I say, closing the door.

"You're welcome Grayson, we'll be back later tonight." She says.

I hear the front door open and close, I wash off my arms and bandage them up. I walk back out and go to my room, the image of Heidi staring at me came back in my head as I sat down on my bed.

"God, why did she have to see me?" I ask myself.

I get up and close my curtains so she couldn't see me again, I saw she was on her phone, probably texting all her friends about me.

I walk downstairs and get a piece of pizza leftover from last night, I didn't heat it up because I did't want to.

"God damn it Micheal, get your ass over here." I hear from my backyard.

I walk to the back door and see Heidi's little brother running around in my backyard.

"No way Heidi, I wanna see Grayson!" He squealed.

"No, he doesn't want to see you. He's very upset right now." She says.

I tried to get out of the door way without being seen but I was too late.

"GRAYSON!!!" He squealed.

I sighed and walked back to the door, I opened it up and he ran to me and hugged me.

"Hi buddy." I said, blankly.

Heidi saw and walked over to me, I didn't look at her.

"Listen buddy, I don't feel well. Why don't you come over some other time? Now's not a good time." I explained.

"But why?" He questioned with puppy eyes.

"Micheal, why don't you go home? I need to talk to Grayson." Heidi said.

He sighed.

"Fine." He said, before running home.

"Look Grayson, I'm sorry. I feel like shit for what I say to you everyday, I honestly hate myself for how rude I am for you. I am so sorry for your loss of Ethan, I hope you can forgive me but if not, I understand, I am so sorry again." She said, a few tears rolling down her cheek.

I couldn't believe my eyes, was the infamous, Heidi Keller, apologizing to me?

"Are you really apologizing to me?" I asked, so taken back.

"Yes." She cried out.

I gave her a hug.

"I accept it." I said, rubbing her back.

"Thank you Grayson." She said.

I let her go.

"Well, I gotta get back to watching the Jersey Devils. I'll see you at school." She said, before walking back to her house

I walk back in with a smile, I felt happy that she was sorry.

"Maybe tomorrow would be a good day." I think to myself.

I throw away what was left of the pizza and start to walk to my room, I pass Ethan's room and I stop.

"We miss you Ethan." I say.

I walk in and it was left just how it was before he passed. (A/N: I hate saying died, it's just not respectful at all to me)

I walk around and see all our memories, all the pictures of us, I felt the tears start to form again.

I let a smile grow on my face, I wipe the tears off my cheek.

"You're in a better place now buddy." I say.

I walk back to my room and see Heidi in her room, she was reading a book and she was wearing a tank top with a pair of short shorts on. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the least bit attracted to her, she was a very beautiful girl.

"Gorgeous." I say to myself.

I kept my eyes on her as she read her book, I did kinda feel weird right now but she was just so beautiful.

I did have a crush on her but I always fought the feelings because of how rude she was, but now I have no reason to fight them, in fact, I'm going to let them go.

I felt a bit more happy right now, I hope this is the start of my happiness coming back.

()HEIDI()

I felt a pair of eyes watch me as I read my book, I turned my eyes and saw Grayson staring at me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy a little, Grayson was a very attractive boy. I wouldn't say I had a crush on him, just found him very attractive.

I felt happy that I apologized to him, maybe we could be friends. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off.

Meredick- OMG, tomorrow we are so beating the shit out of Gray, his pathetic ass deserves it. U kno he cuts? Anyway, got 2 go, luv ya

I roll my eyes at her.

Oh shit!

I completely forgot that I still had to be mean.

"Fuck." I said under my breath.

I look back at Grayson and he was smiling, I let a small smile grow on my face. I quickly shut my blinds and lay back on my bed.

"I'm in too deep." I say to myself.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Well, this was nice I guess

-Love Kitti<3