Enemies With Benefits (Merome)

By inactive911

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer~ This is a Merome fanfiction people. It's just one for me t... More

Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

2.6K 83 223
By inactive911

Like I said before, this fanfiction is just for fun. So the dialogue is going to be a little different to my other stories.

Aka, there is going to be a fuckton of swearing.

---------

"Fuck off."

I yell out and then walk away from the presence of the dickhead in front of me.

Well, Hi, my name is Mitchell Hughes, but just call me Mitch. I'm 17 years old and am at highschool in Florida, USA. I have a loving family with two older sisters and a younger brother. We are quite wealthy if I do say so myself. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if my parents made all the money they do from selling drugs. But hey, it works, so I'm not complaining. We live in a rather large, two-story house on a large block of land just outside the city. It's the perfect location; nice neighbours; nice house; within walking distance of my school, and a fifteen minute drive to the city; and what's even better, loads of cute boys.

Yes, I am gay. I'm pretty sure most of you would know that already, cause why would you be reading this otherwise? You are here for the BUTTSEX. Heh, so am I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Anyway, as I said, there are a load of Twinks in this town and at my school that I would fuck if I was ever given the chance.

School is pretty good. I'm one of the most popular guys in the school. I'm a straight A student as well. AND, I'm really attractive if I do say so myself. I've got some mussels and almost a six pack. I'm the full package. That's why all of the hot guys come to me. The school knows I'm gay and they think it's amazing.

So basically, I'm living the dream.

Well, almost.

The guy I told to fuck off earlier? Yeah, he is my worst enemy. The dicks name is Jerome Aceti. He is the captain of the football team, so everyone knows who he is, making him very popular too. The two of us hate each other. There is just no other word to describe him other then arrogant. He is a selfish prick. The entire school knows how much we hate each other , so when they see us fighting, everyone starts to encourage us. It's kind of funny actually.

I don't really know why the two of us hate each other so much. I just can't stand to be around him. His presence alone makes me want to cut myself. And no, I am not one of those emo's who is gay for attention. His mere existence makes me want to hack all my hair off with a chainsaw. I can't imagine getting your hair cut off with a chainsaw would be a very present experience, that's how much I hate Jerome.

Anyway, I walk away from the prick and toward next period. I go into the room and sit right up the back with my best friends, Preston and Lachlan. We have known eachother since elementary. The two of them are sort of in a relationship. No one, not even themselves, know how they feel about each other. They have sex a lot. They are probably just fuck buddies or something. But I've had a threesome with them before. That was a lot of fun. Little lachy wasn't so little~. Poor Preston couldn't walk for a week after Lachlan and I fucked him.

The price you have to pay after sex, poor Preston.

"Sup Mitch." Preston say as I sit down beside him, Lachlan on the other side of him. I smile and nod since the teacher has walked into the classroom. I just sit there, staring at the teacher as she gives us a boring lecture. I'm the kind of smart that knows everything already. I don't really listen at all, I just fuck around with my friends.

We walk out of the classroom and toward the cafeteria. I grab my food and sit down in my spot at the table with my friends. "Mitchy!" My friend Vikk call out, bounding over to sit on the opposite side of me. I smile. "Icky Vikky." I whine. Vikk is an Indian with a British accent living in America. It's strange combination of you ask me. But then again, Lachlan has an Aussie accent. My god, I would kill for an Australian accent! They are so...unique. But I'm just stuck with the plain old boring American slang that everyone else in the world finds extremely irritating.

(A/N hehe)

Anyway, Vikk is also one of my best friends. He is a pretty chilled out guy. The two of us have known each other since our dark days, aka Middle school. Never speak of the middle school emo stage. He is pretty quiet most the time, but when he talks...my god, I've never heard such insults come out of someone's mouth! Its like he is a living version of the Urban Dictionary. I didn't even know what bukakke was...but now my mind has turned into the state of a fangirls. Fucked up in other words.

One of my other best friends, rob, plops down next to Vikk. "Rob-a-flob, have you finally got a job?" I ask sarcastically. For some reason, the others and I like to make fun of rob not having a job. I don't have a job either, but it's only funny when we make fun of rob.

Rob is a pretty easy going guy. He is funny and sweet. Like Vikk, I have known him since middle school. He was the only 'normal' guy in our year. Everyone else was going through their emo stage, including me. *shudder* my god the things I discovered in that school. Rob was kind of scared of everyone cause he liked dressing in 'bright' clothes whilst everyone else hid in black jackets and jeans. Though I do think he has depression. Some days...he just isn't as cheery as he is normally. He probably just doesn't want to say anything.

Rob groans and shakes his head. "No! Leave me alone." He rolls his eyes jokingly. Suddenly, Preston and Lachlan plop down on my left. The five us are all best friends. We are all very popular, me being the most well known out of all us. What can I say, I'm just too attractive. We all start to eat in a little bit of silence. That's until Preston hits my arm, catching my attention.

"Are you coming to my party tomorrow?" He asks giddily. Preston is throwing a massive party at his house tomorrow night since his parents are going to out for the weekend. The entire school has been invited. I am a little hesitant on going because last time I went to a party I was so drunk I accidentally had sex with a girl. I was mortified when I came to my senses the next morning. I still have nightmares about it. It's not my fault though, they were genderfluid and didn't tell me. But my drunken, hormonal state can't control itself.

The guys all know this and they think it's funny when truly, it's one of the worst things that's ever happened in my life. It was worse then walking on your parents doing it doggy style.

I groan and look to Preston. "Do I have to?" I whine. Everyone nods their heads. I groan and smash my head against the table. "Oh come on, it'll be fun, plus you can probably get some." Rob says. I look up and role my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm not doing that again. If I'm going, I'm not drinking or smoking pot. I would like to know who exactly I'm going to fuck before I do." I say, sitting up properly. They nod in understanding. "But if I do happen to get drunk, can you please stop me from doing someone you know I wouldn't want to do?" I ask, pulling some puppy dog eyes.

Everyone shields their eyes making me smirk. "Yes! Ok fine! No more puppy eyes!" Lachlan whines in defeat. I laugh and stop with the eyes. My puppy dog eyes are fail proof. I can make anyone do what I want with my magical puppy eyes. They are just so Magestic that not even a rainbow unicorn can turn down my requests.

Once lunch is over, we walk to our lockers and grab our stuff for next period.

"Hey bitch." I hear from behind me. I sigh and get my books out and slam my door shut, looking behind me. "Hey fuckwit." I reply with a very sarcastic smile. Jerome is constantly harassing me, so this isn't new at all. He holds his hands out beside me, trapping me against the locker. I sigh.

"Are you going to the party tomorrow?" He asks. His face is really close to mine, making me feel uncomfortable. "Yes unfortunately." I groan, trying to push out of his arms. He doesn't bulge making him laugh. Of corse he stronger then me, he is in the football team! Fucking jocks make me want to punch shattered glass.

"Good because." He leans down to my ear. "Je vais vas te faire encule." (I'm going to fuck you). He whispers softly in French. His breath tickles my ear and sends shivers down my spine. My eyes widen and checks flush red. He gentley nibbles on my ear lobe, making me gasp. What the fuck does he think he is doing?

He pulls away and smirks at my flustered state. He steps back. "I'll see you tomorrow then, you sack of shit." He says and walks away. I just stand there and look at him as he walks off into the sunset, wind blowing through his hair and his jacket flapping in the breeze...yeah, no. Fucking dumbass can walk off into the Sunset and then fall of a cliff for all I care.

I have always found him physically attractive to be quite frank. He has more mussels then I do and is bigger then me. So he would probably fuck me hardcore if he ever got the chance.  Then, I'd shit on his dick if he did. I'd probably vomit on his cock if he ever wanted me to give him a blowjob. Fuck that.

Nope, there is no way I'm going to get drunk tomorrow night. But...I think I'll get high cause what's the fun in not being high?

------

Well, there is the first chapter!

As you can tell, it's ALOT different to my other stories XD

Can u guys please comment if you like this style of writing please? I won't continue writing it like this if you don't want me to. But I certainly do.

My god, this is going to be so much fun to write.

I don't even know what to do with this fanfic. I can't image it having very many chapters. But we shall see I suppose.

Peace out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
234K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...