His New Toy (boyxboy)

By biscuitmonster

Maxwell Evans is used to being abused by everyone. Why? because he is beautiful with his giant baby like blue... More

The Pretty Boy
You're Mine Now
Leave Him Alone
I'm Sorry
Was There Even A Point Of Me Trying To Be Nice To You?
Thrown Away
A New Friend
Revenge
What did he do?
Just listen to me
I Knew You Would Come Back
Are you choosing him over me?
What do you mean unfinished?
I don't Think Max Will Like That
There's been an attack
Erick Carter?
Why would I hurt you when I love you?
Did I Get Drunk?
Am I so hungry that I'm Hallucinating?
So, what were you going to say again?
You think this changes anything?!
Well, Darren will you help me?
Come on! where is your Christmas spirit!?
A Fresh Start
A Victim
I Can Wait
You can trust us
She was My Everything
Yeah you're right, I'm Screwed
Visiting
What have I just done?
Last Chances
Happy Birthday (Part 1)
Happy Birthday (Part 2)
Happy Birthday (Part 3) Final Chapter

No More Mr. Nice Guy

187K 4.4K 2.1K
By biscuitmonster

New Chapter of his new toy, finished this at 2 am so forgive me if there are slight grammar problems wont be any new chapters for like a week or so because i travel back to London tomorrow and i start school the day after

Please, Fan Comment Vote and enjoy

Biscuit xxx

His New Toy

No More Mr. Nice Guy

[Max's POV]

"He did what?!" Darren could not hold his whispering tone anymore.

"Mr. Matthews, do you mind?" Miss Carson crossed her arms and shot daggers at Darren

"No, sorry" Darren bent his head down once again to face me, whispering tone "You waited a week to tell me that?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know" all I could do was just shrug.

"I don't know isn't good enough" I shot him a puzzling look why was he getting so worked up about it.

"Look" I started "He didn't even do anything"

"Yeah, that's because his mom interrupted him" his fists were clenching hard and his Jaw flexing

"Darren, I don't know why you're getting so worked up about it. What are you even to Erick? He won't listen to you"

A shot of nervousness past Darren's eyes like he was hiding something from me

"Darren?"

"Look it's nothing, me and Erick...we just know of each other, I'm sorry for getting worked up about it"  

He looked at me for sometime before continuing "Erick is such a dick"

"Who's a dick?" I sighed hoping he wouldn't say anything and I could pretend he wasn't there. Miss Carson let us pick our own seats for Maths we had benches going across the classrooms, only 3 per bench, with a narrow space going through the middle. We were at the back, Erick on the right, me in the middle and Darren on the left. Personally I wanted to sit with new people so I could make more friends but I was stupid to think that with those two in the classrooms.

"You are" Darren spat back across me to Erick

Erick dismissed his comment and continued "We know of each other?" Erick raised his eyebrow expectantly at Darren waiting for a response, he almost looked...hurt but I wasn't too sure heck I was confused by everything now.

"What is he talking about?" I was talking to Darren now "You guys don't know each other?" Okay now I was more confused, maybe I should keep my mouth shut...or not "Wait, I thought you said you guys were close on the first day we met?"

"Yeah I thought you said that?" Erick whispered softly into my neck before resting his head on my shoulder, I took a shallow breath and looked away before looking back at Darren, I saw him flinch and looking at Erick like he was trash.

"People make mistakes all the times" he said very coolly, he wasn't looking at me but at Erick warning him with his eyes not to say anything, I sighed and started to pay attention to my lesson again.

As I was just getting into it again I felt his hot breath down my ear "You coming to my house or am I coming to yours?" I could feel the blush creeping on face, no one heard but it was loud enough for Darren to hear.

"Why don't you just leave him alone Erick?"

"Why don't you mind your own business Darren?"

I kept on turning right to left to hear the harsh whispers between the two.

"Are you even gay?" Darren asked, I found it quite random to be honest

"I don't know" he looked away when he said this.

"It has been a week; you only mess around with people for about 5 days. I'm tired of waiting-!"

"Mr. Matthews?!" Miss Carson was getting annoyed now "Do you want to leave?"

"No, Sorry"

"Tired of waiting for what?" Erick was whispering but he was angry. Very angry.

"Nothing" Darren mumbled "forget it." Darren looked ahead towards the classroom.

I felt sorry for Darren; something was bothering him, I touched his arm and he looked at me "Are you okay?" he looked at me for a while before he blushed and looked away, why is he always doing that? "Darren how comes you always look at me funny and then you turn away and blush"

"Because you have sensual eyes" I turned around to face Erick.

"Excuse me?"

"Hasn't anyone told you? It's like your eyes are saying" he then put on a girly voice "rape me oooh touch me" Erick was running his hands all over his body like a crazy person "I'm lonely, please take advantage of me oooh-"

I cut him off before he could embarrass me further "okay I get it" I knew he was joking he had to be

"He's joking right, Darren?"

"Only sometimes" he mumbled before blushing harder

I put my head on the table "how embarrassing"

"It's okay" Erick started "it makes you look even more vulnerable than you already are"

"How is that suppose to make me feel better?" I muttered

"Don't know" he shrugged and looked away. I sighed, just wanting this lesson to end.

 ................................

School went by quickly I managed to successfully dodge Erick and Darren for the rest of the day and I started to head towards my car.

"Hey Max" I turned around to see Amanda twirling her hair and smiling seductively

"Hey Amanda" I looked around "No Casey?" She rolled her eyes at this

"Hell no, I got some girls to distract her, while I went to find you" she stepped closer to me and ran her fingers through my hair, I started to feel very awkward. Amanda was too much in your face kind of girl, I was too quiet for that.

"Well" I chuckled awkwardly "you found me?"

"Uhm yeah, I heard you're good with chemistry and I was wondering if you could help me with last week's homework?"

"Sure, I wasn't exactly there for the lesson, but I got the homework. Do you have the textbook?"

"Oh...uh no it's in my locker....Maybe I could come over to your house...or you could come over to mine and you could help me with using your textbook?" 

This girl was trying too hard, I wasn't even really interested to be honest "Uh...sure I guess the textbook is in my bag"

"Great!" She started squealing and jumping around "I can't wait to tell Casey!"

"Right..." I took my bag off my shoulder just to double check it was there "That's weird, it's not here" I scratched my head trying to remember where I left it, I was not prepared to repay $50 for a missing textbook, my mom will kill me "Oh crap, I left in the library at break...wait here, I'll go get it"

"Okay honey don't take too long!" I cringed her voice was annoying as well

I jogged back to the library, it was 3 floors up, this school had too many stairs. I looked around to find the table I was using and I saw it just lying there "Thank God" I breathed to myself. I led myself out of the deserted library when my phone started vibrating it was a text from Amanda:

'Sorry Max Shopping Emergency! We should deffo have our study session later xxxxxx'

I sighed nothing I could do about it now, I took a slow walk to back to my car, there was no point rushing. Still on the third floor I noticed there was a small corridor that I had never noticed before, as I walked through there was graffiti all over the walls and it was dimly lit, this was one part of the school which Erick's money hasn't touched

"I didn't know there was a restroom here" I mumbled to myself and that was it, I should probably turn around especially for someone like me but I guess curiosity got the better of me. I pushed the creaky door open and stepped in.

There were about 7 kids all dressed in black, with black make up, Goths?

"Uh sorry for intruding" I quickly started stepping back, this whole scene was freaking me out and the dimly lit room didn't make the situation any better

"Leave and die" I quickly froze in place, a slender boy stood up he was the only one not wearing makeup but he was dressed in black as well with black hair to match but he had striking blue eyes, very handsome but not close to Erick in my eyes

In my eyes? You are losing yourself Maxwell.

He smiled darkly "You must be Maxwell Evans" the irresistible cutie that everyone's talking about

"Oh?" I played innocent I don't know how that was going to help my situation

"I can see they were right...I'll be seeing you around Max"

I laughed awkwardly "yeah...I don't think so" the boy took my book out of my hands and pushed me till I smacked my back hard on the wall

"I think you will" with that I left and ran, God I'm such an idiot!

"Hey baby welcome home" my mom hugged me "How was school?"

"Fine" I mumbled, "Why is it so hot in here?" my mom grabbed my chin and tilted my face,

"Look at that all your bruises gone in the space of a week, Don't play so rough next time in P.E okay honey? and the air conditioning in the whole house has broken down but someone is coming in tomorrow"

"Okay"

She started to head towards the kitchen before she stopped in a haste and turned around "Oh yes, you have a visitor, Darren, I sent him to your room"

I sighed with relief "oh okay, has he been here for long?"

"No, about 10 minutes, such a lovely boy! Where's your other friend, Erick? Such a wonderful boy too"

I shrugged "I don't know" mom met him when he dropped me home last week from his house she almost burst into tears when she found out I had two friends

"Okay Hun, don't keep him waiting for too long"

I jogged up the stairs I wondered what Darren wanted.

I opened the door to see him, he was sitting on the chair by my desk reading one of my books, when he heard the door opened, he looked up and grinned at me, with a look of determination in his eyes

[Darren's POV]

He seemed to be curious as to why I was here and I was only here for one reason and that was to get closer to him, I hadn't figured that out yet but I was still determined, Erick is moving in way too close and all he does is be a total jackass and I'm sick of it. No more Mr. Nice guy. 

Max took his bag off his shoulder and threw it in a corner, he then took off his shirt and put it in a basket and kicked off his shoes, I had to admit the house was so hot it's a good thing I decided to wear a vest today. His room was so tidy and it seemed to suit his personality. It was big with baby blue walls and white curtains the walls seemed to match his eyes, he had a bookshelf with hundreds of books in it and by the window he had a large black desk which had his laptop on it, his bed was on another side of the room it was a slightly larger than a single bed, it could snugly fit two people but his room had more than enough space to get a double bed in it, maybe he was content I don't know.

He scratched his stomach softly as he looked around the room awkwardly not really sure what to do with himself, I tried to look at him but my eyes would always divert to his slender body, he had no packs or anything but my eyes would always be drawn in.

He stepped to his bookshelf and grabbed a book and jumped on his bed facing me "So, what's up?"

"Uh nothing just here to hang out, I guess" his eyes shone with enthusiasm

"Oh Kool!" he turned to rest his head on his pillow and began to read his book. "So" he started to blush "how do we hang out?" he was so adorable I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness

"Uh mind if I join you?" I sounded so suspicious but he smiled at me, he was too innocent to catch on

"Sure"

I kicked off my shoes and secretly locked the door, just in case. I went to lie down next to him "You don't mind me being this close to you?"

I was breathing down his neck so hard but he didn't seem to notice, he trusted me too much.

He scrunched up his face in confusion "Friends don't get this close?" I laughed this boy was too innocent, i couldn't believe he was 17. I just shrugged my shoulders I didn't want to him to feel uncomfortable. He laughed too but he was definitely confused but went back to his book.

"Hey Max?"

He yawned "yeah?"

"I'm going to kiss you."

"Huh?" he turned to face me but I grabbed him quickly and pulled myself towards him kiss hard, I could feel him struggling against me , but it was pure bliss to me

Maybe I am gay.

I pulled him harder towards me still locking lips he was pushing himself away from me, well trying,  

I shouldn't be forcing him to do this, I broke the kiss and hoisted myself above him so he wouldn't run away so I could explain myself.

"What the hell was that Darren?!" he was breathing heavily, eyes glistening and his lips wet, was just making me even more excited.

"I'm sorry that's been on my chest for weeks, I had to do it, I'm sorry I couldn't wait"

He looked at me curiously "Erick said something like that"

"I'm not like Erick, do you trust me?"

He thought about it for a minute "yeah...I guess so" he whispered

"So you believe me when I say I won't hurt you? I just wanna see if I like something"

"Uh...ok? I don't really understand what you mean though"

I kissed him softly and he let me "Just wait and see" I bent down and kissed his neck causing him to moan softly, I worked my way down till I was at his jeans I sat up and parted his legs slightly and moved in closer my breathing becoming very shallow, with excitement and fear, he could see what I was doing and sat up slightly

"Darren...no..."

"You trust me right?"

He sighed and laid back down closing his eyes and breathing hard "Yes"

I undid his belt buckle and slid down his pants leaving him only in his boxers and I slid those down too "impressive" I mumbled for such a small guy

"Shut up" he was red all over, I took him in my hands and started to stroke him, he whimpered softly at the contact, already I could feel myself getting harder and harder, I stroked him faster; I could instantly feel him getting harder in my hands, I decided to take this a step further and put him in my mouth

He shot straight up "Wha..What are you doing?!" Ignored him and continued. I flicked my tongue against his tip and he moaned softly, I guess I was doing something right, he grabbed my hair tightly  

"Sto..Stop messi-" he finished his sentence with a loud groan as I deep throated him, he tasted so good in my mouth, I soon started moaning with him but not as loud

"Uhh Darren!" he pulled my hair tighter as he spoke in shallow breaths. I loved the way he said my name when he was like this "I'm gonna-" I sucked faster, I really wanted to try it but his lips were more tempting I pinned him to the bed while he came and I kissed him with him moaning in my mouth.

"Erick's gonna kill me" I breathed but Max didn't hear me, he was panting too hard

 [Max's POV]

I woke up under my covers, Darren was gone I must of fallen asleep at some point when he was kissing me because that's all I could remember last. I lifted up the covers "naked..." I mumbled to myself "of course I would be"

I grabbed my boxers off the floor and wore them, I walked sleepily to my bathroom which was connected to my room, I ran the tap and washed cool water over my face, Erick could never know about what happened last night...wait why am I getting scared, it's not like I'm even in a relationship with him. But something tells me Erick might not see it like that.

I sighed as I lifted my face up from the sink and looked into the mirror

"OH FU*K!" there it was a big purple hickey sitting on my neck, I gently ran my fingers over it softly "When did he do this?!" I ran my fingers through my hair nervously as I started to feel the tears in my eyes fall, I could see my life flashing before my eyes as I pictured all the twisted things Erick would do to me .

Looks like he would be finding out after all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 68 15
Eli is blind. He has been since he was 14 He is now 18 and has severe anxiety and slight depression. Eli is labeled as an emo in every school and bul...
23.4K 784 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
354K 12.8K 26
|| Description edited. || "I'm just an ordinary guy. There is nothing special about me." Ashton constantly told himself. Ashton was the only gay kid...
34.5K 2.7K 38
[BXB / unedited ] Saying that Max Oran is a disaster would be an understatement: he got himself kicked out of school, his dad has sent him to live wi...