things that happen on wattpad

By all_da_single_hades

what happens on wattpad stays on wattpad. don't fight me on this. More

intro
high school musical
phrases
captain homophobic
overused storylines
storylines we need more of
that one story
school cliques
how to write poc
miss perfect
alcoholic phrases
billionaire story
storylines we need more of part 2
the bad boy
5sos
mental illness
okay
to kara
phrases 2
storylines we need more of part 3
christmas
problems
shamila
silly homophobes
updates of last 24 hours
to ashley
storylines we need more of 4 (holiday edition)
@ fifth harmony
listen here
a poem
ugh
fam
pennies
things

canola convertible

14 0 0
By all_da_single_hades

Lol if you still stan camila after this you're a camilizer. If you don't care that she has been proven to say harmful things about her bandmates, then you are proving that you care about Camila's feelings more than the others.

Please educate yourselves on how using racial slurs is harmful. (Also I posted something about this on instagram and this little 9 year old came and ranted about she didn't use racial slurs and then called me a, and I quote, "fake as fggt harmonizer'. None of that was a spelling error, that was actually how they put it. Like, that's a slur. You tried to call me a f*ggot. I am bisexual, so I do take major offense to that.

If you are still here for camila after this, you were never here for fifth harmony. You were only here for camila. So unstan, asap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 5 10
ermmm yeah *cough* the title says it all *sneezes*
173K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...
29.3K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokรจmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...
4K 49 14
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" ยฉ NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS