Millennia ▪ Andy Leo/Crown Th...

By liaxxwang

"Oh my god. I was so stupid to love you Andrew..." Caution- this story will have bad language and possibly s... More

Millennia (Crown the Empire/ Andy Leo FF)
Chapter 1: Meeting Them.
Chapter 2: Lets Hang Out?
Chapter 3: Playing Mortal Kombat Like A Boss.
Chapter 4: Panic (Not Really.)
Chapter 5 : Morning After.
Chapter 6 : LETS GO EAT
Chapter 7 : Ok, so what now?
Chapter 8 : This is happening.
Chapter 9 : First day on the job Pt. 1
Chapter 10 : First day on the job pt. 2
Chapter 11 : Yeah.
Chapter 12 : Deep Conversations with dear Bennett.
Chapter 13 : The Party, the fight and a moment with Andy.
A/N
Chapter 14 : Throw up and going home...
Chapter 15: SLEEPOVER MOTHAFUCKA
Chapter 16: Hangovers and a big question.
Chapter 17: Answers.
Chapter 18: Cuuuute.
Chapter 19: Room Tours & Getting Settled.
A/N
Chapter 20 : So.Many.Details.
Chapter 21: Asking Her Out. Pt. 1
Chapters 22: Asking Her Out Pt. 2
Chapter 23: Oh Cristmas Tree oh Christmas Tree.
Chapter 25 : Thanks David, You Da Best.
Chapter 26 : wtf
Chapter 27 : Spilling The Beans & Working On Our Relationship.
Chapter 28 : A Friend Reunion & OML THE 'L' BOMB.
Chapter 29 : whoa ×××
Chapter 30 : new friends are nice friends.
Chapter 31: I'll miss you ×7,000
Chapter 32: A New...Friend?
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Chapter 33: More Than Friends?
Chapter 34: Ya Caught.
Chapter 35: If Only.
Chapter 36: Secrets.
Chapter 37: The Other Woman.
Chapter 38: "This is all you're fault."
Chapter 39: Fuiste Mala.
Chapter 40: On Letting Go. (Final Chapter)
HOE MY GAHD GUYSSS
NEW STORY IS OUT

Chapter 24: Mi Gente.

479 18 21
By liaxxwang

/Alexis's pov\

"My names Blurryface and I care what you think. Wish we could turn back time to the good ol' days. When our mama sang us to sleep, well now we're stressed out..." I sang while putting clothes in the washer and taking clothes out of the dryer into the basket.

I walked back out to the living room to fold all the clothes I just washed. These boys have way more clothes than me like no joke. The guys are meeting up with other bands at the moment seeing if they wanted to do a tour together at some point.

-2 hours of long agonizing labor work around the house later-

I took myself a long nice shower, I am planning on going to the mall with Taylor and Danielle - David's sister. Just to pick out a few new things. I just need to get out of this house, I'm suffocating in the pile of clothes the guys have.

I get out, dry my body and put on my underwear and such. I brush my hair and let it air dry. I put on my 'The Weeknd' tee with black capris and my nikes. I scrunched my hair and put on light makeup. And by 'light' I mean I only did my eyes. After about a good 20 minutes, my phone vibrated.

Taylor 👑🍷:
Lexiiii, you almost ready? Dani and I are on our way.

Me:
Yaaaas, waiting on you guys.

Taylor 👑🍷:
Ok, Dani will beep.

Me:
Allllrighty m8.

5 minutes later I heard a beep outside.

"Bandit! You in charge of the house until the guys or me get back ok? I don't want to come home with you having a party or anything in that nature." I yelled out talking to him like he was a human, doesn't everyone do that? I got a bark in response. I grabbed everything I needed and locked the door and jogged to the car.

"Heeeeey Lexi" Taylor and Danielle said at the same time.

"Hey girls" I replied smiling at them.

"Uhhh I'm so excited for this. This is the first time we've hung out since the last time we hung out" Taylor said hopping a little in her seat clapping her hands.

"Well said Tay," Danielle laughed at Taylor "I'm really excited too" she turned her head slightly towards me smiling.

-@ da mall-

"Uhhh I'm so tired, can we go now? We've been here for 2 hours." I wined at the girls in front of me currently walking into Victoria's secret.

"No! We just got here, can you not keep up with us??" Dani sassed me.

"Yeah! Can't keep up?" Taylor jumped in.

"Excuse you both, I can keep up...I just didn't expect all of this.....Oooo Taylor look, try it on. It'll look great on you. I think Dave would like it." I said, getting sidetracked by seeing this cute bra.

"You thi-" Taylor began

"Heyheyhey. Don't talk about my brother, he's gross..." Danielle interrupted us.

"Ok, sorry" I laughed putting my hands up.

"Mmm look Taylor, Alexis should get this im sure it'll impress Andrew. Don't you think?" Dani said holding up a baby blue bra with sparkles.

"Oooo yaas" Taylor clapped her hands

"Uhhhh. Ok how do you know about that? - I mean, I don't know what you're talking about" I questioned them, I felt my face get slightly warm, turning on my heal to look at other things around us.

"Yeah you do, you and Andrew have this thing going on where you two flirt and stuff. David told us all about it." Danielle said walking up beside me smiling.

All I could think was 'damn you David!' I mean the things me and Andy do is usually in private, at least I thought it was.

I put my hands up and said sarcastically "alright ya caught me"

"I knew it! Didn't I call Dani, I told you!" Taylor loudly whispered to Danielle.

"You did, you did." I heard her reply. I scoffed under my breath and walked off to another store. Since no other stores peaked my interest I decided to go back in Hottopic because I knew there was something in there that I don't own yet.

"Hey there welc- oh you again." The girl with red hair smiled at me.

"Yup, how are you?" I asked walking around the store looking up and down at things.

"Fine I guess. You?" She asked me.

"Ehh I guess I'm ok too." I looked up at her. I continued to walk through and got myself a Neck Deep shirt and A Day To Remember sweater and a few new nail polishes. Minutes pass and I've totally forgotten about Taylor and Danielle. I went to check out because I got a text from Taylor asking where I went to.

"Find everything alright?" The girl asked me.

"Yeah..." I scanned her keychain around her neck to find her name tag. "Thanks marissa"

She gave me my total and I gave her the money.

"No problem ugh" she raised her eyebrows.

"Alexis." I finished. "Alexis" she repeated.

"Have a good day" she said as I was walking out "you too" I said back. I walked into Victoria Secrets to catch up with Taylor and Danielle.

"Thanks for leaving us Alexis." Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I know, this was supposed to be a shopping adventure." Danielle added in

"Oh, you're very welcome and maybe I wouldn't have left if you guys didn't dog me ok?" I told them folding my arms.

"Don't get upset at us ok lex, maybe you should've been more private about your...meetings." Danielle slouched her arm around me. I nodded and continued to walk "now, come on lex. Let's finish out this day strong." She finished. We continued to walk into other stores getting more things.

∆2 hours later∆

I grab all my bags and said bye to the girls. I walked up to the door and struggled to get out my keysand opened up the door. All the guys were either in the kitchen or on their phones and playing games on their phones.

And I, still struggling, said "oh, no all of you stay down. I got this, I need no help whatsoever." making my way to the stairs. No one even looked up. I decided to say it louder "YEAH NO HELP WHATSOEVER THANKS FOR CARING ABOUT ME." Taddie came up the stairs and helped me.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. Taddie dropped my bags in my room and gave me a hug. "Missed you" he said to me.

"Missed you too. So did anyone want to tour with you guys?" I asked pulling away from him.
"Ehh, there's not a complete yes but they were thinking about it. But Brendan was talking to Issues and The Color Morale. Maybe more I have no idea but yeah. We tried, I guess were gonna try again." He explained. "Did you have fun?" He asked.

"That's good man and yes I did actually" I replied.

"Cool, well there's food in the kitchen if your hungry" he said as he walked out my door. I unpacked my clothes and such to put away.

I heard my door open again "I heard you Taddie, there's food downstairs."

"I'm not Taddie" they replied. I turned around to see Andy there.

"I see. What's up?" I asked as I walked towards my bed.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see you is all." He sat next to me and looked at me. I smiled to myself.

"Aw that's sweet." I nudged him.

"Yeah I missed you and your face." He continued to look at me. "And I also wanted to do this" he said as he leaned into me and gave me a kiss.

"You know, you always come in here doing this to me. You're playing with my emotions Andrew." I said when we pulled apart.

"So then be my girlfriend Alexis." He said looking to me eyes. I was shocked that he would ask me that.

"No." I replied. Andy's smile faded into a frown.

"No?" He repeated sounding hurt.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys I'm sorry I've been away for so long, I know I'm a bag of shit so don't remind me. But I want to thank you guys for waiting this long for a chapter. I honestly feel like this story is going nowhere. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. And I love you guysssss.

P.s Marissa is a new addition to my story bc she wanted to be in it, she gave me ideas for a new cover and everything. But yeah that's all.

P.p.s tell me what you think of this chapter.

Thank you for the reads and votes, I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 410 27
He loved me, but he loves me too. He says to trust him, not to let go, and he wants a life with me. Either way, it wouldn't matter. For what lies ah...
350 29 21
He has lost everything....
2.8K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
18.5K 610 25
This version of the story is discontinued, there is a rewrite but read this if you dare I-. . . I Shouldnt Have Fallen For Him But I did. . . I Sho...