Incognito (Larry Stylinson AU)

By NovocaineLarry

No one knows what he searches up when he opens an incognito tab, when a certain TommoTops' voice at Soundgasm... More

Incognito
Intro
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine

Three

14.1K 706 1.3K
By NovocaineLarry

Harry's nails:3

-

The innocent princess

Isn't as innocent as they think

His thoughts run wild,

Adrenaline pumping as risks are taken.

-

Never in a million years did Harry imagine he would be in such a situation, eyes never leaving the gates, the postbox, keeping his eyes out for the mailman's arrival every single day.

Each and every time the doorbell rang, he would yell to his mom saying he'd get the door. Harry would race to the front door, leaving everything he was doing at a side. He was a nervous wreck whenever the mailman came and his mother was around.

Harry woke up at seven a.m. today, like he has been for the last week.

It was a Saturday, meaning no school so Harry simply went downstairs to make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cutting it into equal halves and ridding it of the crust.

He shoved one halve into his mouth, chewing it as he trudged up the stairs with the other halve in his hand. He plopped on his bed and plugged in his earphones as the intoxicating voice of Melanie Martinez started playing. Usually, he'd put the volume on full blast but today he only put in one side and the volume was only at fifty.

According to his calculations, today should be the exact date for it to arrive.

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it mom!" Harry shouted, not caring if his hair was in a mess or if there were crumbs on his band tee -Fall Out Boy, if you were wondering, a gift from Cara-, he sprinted down the staircase, two steps at a time and rushed to get the front door.

Anne was quite used to Harry's overly helpfulness with the mail these days so she didn't question him.

Harry took in a deep breath.

Please be it, please be it, please please please be it.

"Hi!" Harry said cheerfully, ruffling his soft curls as his eyes scanned the mailman. His eyes lit up when he saw the box in the male's hands.

"Hiya cutie." Harry flushed as he realized the boy -who was around nineteen- was checking him out and his curls were untamed and his tee shirt was terribly crinkled because he slept in it.

"Uhm?" Harry coughed.

"Oh right, parcel for..." the boy checked the label on the box. "Harry Styles?"

Harry felt so many emotions in that one second, anxiety, excitement, fear, embarrassment. He pursed his lips, scared that if he opened his mouth the balloon of emotions inside of him would burst and he'd be found out.

"That's me." Harry managed to squeak out. The mailman handed him the parcel and left with a flirtatious wink after Harry signed.

Harry's large hands -yes, he had big hands and long pretty fingers with nails painted ice blue and white- clutched the box close to his chest and scurried to the mailbox, grabbing the letters inside to seem less suspicious.

"Mommy," Harry called out to his mom who was reading out in the backyard. "Mail's on the kitchen counter!"

His mom yelled an okay in reply, Harry could picture his mother lazily waving her hand in dismissal, magazine in hand, but that wasn't at all important.

This is what's important.

Harry slowly walked up the stairs, taking in a deep breath as he thought about he did and what he was probably about to do. He was only fifteen and if someone found out, then he's going to be utterly ruined.

His heart felt as if it was going to jump out of his chest. As soon as he reached his room he locked the door and hopped on his soft cotton sheets, sitting cross legged with the cardboard box in his hands.

"This is happening." Harry muttered under his breath, letting out a loud huff, calming his nerves that were basically eating him up from the inside.

Harry grabbed his penknife from the table,pulling up his sweaterpaws up to his elbows so they wouldn't be a disturbance. Harry clumsily flipped out the blade, almost cutting himself because his hand was shaking out of sheer nervousness and excitement.

The blade sliced through the tape easily, revealing lots of Styrofoam peanuts, Harry plunged his hand inside, wrapping his hand around an object and pulling it out and giggling as the Styrofoam peanuts flew out all over the place.

Harry looked at the bubble wrapped object in his hand with interest, his first time ever holding such an object in his hands. He tore open the transparent wrap and stared at the pale pink dildo in his hand.

He bit down harshly on his tongue and whimpered, yup, this wasn't a dream.

Harry observed the pale pink toy in his hands, it was pretty big, it made his hands look regular sized as he grasped it. It was one of the simplest items in the sex shop he paid a visit to, a light shade of pink, tiny glittery sparkles adorned the plastic toy.

"Pretty..." Harry murmured.

He saw the receipt enclosed with the sex toy and his face turned red as he recalled the memory that happened about a week ago.

-

Flashback

Harry went out shopping with Lottie and Cara. Eleanor, as a member of the student council, was busy with the preparations for the upcoming fair their school was holding.

He enjoyed shopping with the girls, they would pick out pretty clothes that they thought suited him and would ask him to try them out. Cara and Lottie squealed in glee as Harry walked out of Forever 21's fitting room in a country cowgirl getup.

Lottie picked out a plain shear white shirt with tiny flower patterns near the collar and Cara found a leather vest to match. Harry's eyes widened at their choice of clothing but soon he chuckled softly and shook his head, taking a pair of frayed denim jeans and slipping into the fitting room.

Harry loved trying cute outfits.

His curls bounced as he pranced around in front of his two friends, not caring about the stares of the other customers.

"How's this?" He giggled.

Cara nodded in approval and Lottie gushed about how good his legs looked in the shorts.

"I found this to match H." Cara announced, pressing a slightly oversized cowboy hat onto the boy's head. Harry scrunched up his eyes and nose when his hair fell into his face as the hat was pressed on.

Harry smiled as Lottie whipped out her phone to take a selfie with him and Cara. He ended up buying the shorts.

As they were shopping Lottie let out a sudden exclaim when her eyes landed on an array of nail polish.

"Omigosh, this is so pretty!" Cara looked over in interest and the two girls ended up babbling over which colour would suit them.

Normally Harry would join in the conversation,  but a certain shop caught his eyes, making his eyes widen and thoughts drift back to the audio title he came across the night before.

A dildo.

"Harry! Cara and I want to get manicures, wanna join?" Lottie asked enthusiastically.

Harry contemplated joining but his eyes automatically shifted back to the shop for a brief moment and his mind was made.

"I just did my nails yesterday aw, you two go." Harry told her, he wasn't lying exactly, he really did just do his nails. "I'll walk around by myself."

Cara and Lottie agreed to meet Harry at the main entrance when they were done.

Harry gripped the edge of his sweater as he walked into the hot pink shop he'd been eying since a while ago. His face flushed and eyes widening when he saw the array of sex toys, outfits and condoms and lube.

He looked confusedly at some of the objects, flipping them over to check what they were for. He hurriedly dropped a box of condoms when he finished reading the item description.

He saw bottles of what was called "lube" which came in different flavors from banana to chocolate to raspberry. He tilted his head in confusion, was that some kind of sex drink?

"Hi hon, what can I do for you?" A voice asked making Harry yelp.

A lady with blue hair, shaved at one side smiled at him.

"Um, uhm..." Harry didn't know what to say, tightening the grip of his hands on the edge of his poor sweater.

"Aw, it's okay bub, you can tell me." She told him encouragingly, "I'm Halsey, by the way."

Harry looked at her with an unsure look. He let out a breath which he never noticed he was holding in and blurted out.

"I'm looking for...a dil...do." He said, voice getting softer at the end.

Halsey let out a bark of laughter at the boy's cute demeanor. She ruffled his hair as if they knew each other for a long time, he flinched and pouted as he looked at her.

"Alright, come here." Harry followed behind her, she stopped at the counter. Halsey went to the other side of the counter and reached down, pulling out around three cylindrically shaped -or well, dick shaped- objects.

Harry made a face when he picked up the two that were shaped exactly like dicks. He shook his head and put then down, picking up the third one.

This one was smooth surfaced and pretty, and thankfully not shaped exactly like a penis. He observed the smooth purple dildo, interested.

"Like that one?" Halsey asked, Harry nodded wordlessly.

"We have other colours too in case you were wondering." She slid a piece of paper in front of Harry. "See, here we have blue, silver, black, hot pink and pale pink."

"Oh hon, it's normal having something like this to make yourself feel good once in a while. Don't be too embarrassed." Halsey told him reassuringly.

Harry was hesitant, but as soon as he heard the words pale pink and thought about the pros of having something like this, he was sold.

But damn, how was he going to carry this and meet his friends. No, that simply could not happen. Harry furrowed his eyebrows, biting his lip in habit whilst thinking of how he would take this out of the shop and meet his friends.

"I-I don't think I can manage taking this out of the shop, m-my friends would judge me." Harry pouted.

Who would expect such an innocent angel to walk out a sex shop with a dildo?

And that was how Halsey allowed Harry to write his address down, promising to have a brand new one delivered to his house in a week's time.

-

Harry's thoughts flitted to the audio he saw a week ago.

He carefully placed the object back in it's plain box, putting it at the back of his panty drawer, where he knew no one would look.

He might use it tonight.

-

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HARRY STYLES YOOO AND I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER YAS. Omg my baby is 22 years old I can't fucking believe it,Louis better wish his baby istg.

I have this new Q&A book for Larries and it'd mean loads if you'd check it out and answer the questions lol.

And Perverted reached 5k reads I screamed.

Ehehe I'll stop now, bye ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
25.4K 44 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🀭
47.6K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...