Six

I changed up the lyrics of What a Feeling. btw the pic on top has nothing to do with the chapter but that's how close I was to Michael Clifford :)

#nicoleisashittyauthor bc I took so long and y'all probably hate me ;-;

-

What a feeling to be right here

Beside you now

It's like the air ran out

And my heart went running wild

-

Life was full of surprises wasn't it? Fate had it’s way with people, bringing them together in most unexpected ways, it was pretty scary.

Harry was in a dilemma as he rolled back and forth on his bed, groaning and ended up burying his face in his favourite Gudetama pillow as he screamed out of frustration? Excitement? Horror?

He furrowed his eyebrows as he flopped to lie on his back, staring at the ceiling.

He honestly didn't know what to feel after encountering Lottie's brother -or fucking TommoTops-, the owner of the voice that worked its way into his dreams, in person. Especially when the man was someone who looked so perfect in real life.

Should he be worried? He refers to the man as daddy in his head daily without anyone knowing.

Should he feel scared? What if he was found out?

Oddly though, Harry felt excitement and anticipation pooling in his tummy. The mere idea of being in front of the man, the thrill and the arousal he was ninety nine percent sure he was bound to feel when he saw the eldest Tomlinson, it just felt exciting, in a good way. Sure he was worried he would embarrass himself in front of the man, but he wasn't much scared he'd get caught.

I mean, he was on Incognito anyways.

Harry had crazy flirty friends like Cara and Eleanor, he knew a thing or two about how to get a boy, or in this case, a man. Harry was never one for getting extremely flirty, he was usually shy and bashful whenever boys chatted him up. He knew he'd probably end up stammering just looking at Lottie's older brother whom, he just realised, he has not leant the name of yet.

But he'd try his best to make a good impression on TommoTops, or should he say daddy. Harry giggled, it was pretty funny that he was the only one calling the man daddy and the guy probably didn't have a clue as to who he was other than the boy who wore fucking kitten ears.

Even if it meant letting kitty get feisty.

-

"Hey Lou Lou?" Lottie called out from the living room as she munched on cereal, eating it directly out of the box while watching a rerun of Seinfeld.

A faint "yeah" was heard in reply as the eldest Tomlinson busied himself with preparing -hopefully edible- noodles for dinner.

"My friends wanna join us to watch Deadpool on Saturday, is that okay?"

"Yeah sure, why not."

"Harry's coming too by the way!" Lottie informed with a smirk as she heard something clang and her brother's yelp of "ouch!" from the kitchen following. Saturday was certainly going to be exciting.

-

Lottie wasn't the only one excited for Saturday. Harry literally ransacked his wardrobe Thursday night, how should he dress? Cute? Casual? Sexy? A mix of all three maybe? He pulled a pile of clothes which he called his "going out clothes", flicking through the hangers trying to look for something appropriate. He groaned as he finally laid out a couple of outfits he that he deemed presentable for his first meeting with Lottie's brother. He still didn't know the man's name yet, surely he couldn't just waltz up to him and call him daddy or TommoTops.