Four

Curiosity killed the cat,

Or in this case his innocence.

New things, new experiences,

Oh the wonders of fingers.

-

Feeling relaxed that his parcel arrived safely, Harry grabbed a casual outfit and slipped into the bathroom to bathe. The marble tiled walls of his bathroom were a plain, classic white and blue, soothing and relaxing to look at. The boy let the water run, allowing the warm water to fill up his tub.

"God I wish I never spoke," Harry sang as he pulled his oversized tee shirt off his body, leaving him left in nothing but his frilly panties. "Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap."

He bobbed his head to the beat inside his head, almost dancing to the sound of bubbles popping in his mind. He continued humming and stepped out of his panties, walking naked over to his small cupboard, picking out the galaxy bath bomb he got as a present on his Christmas.

Harry closed the lid of the toilet seat and sat on it while waiting for the water to fill the tub, the cold plastic making his bare skin tingle. Bored, he wrapped his arms around his body, running his fingers up and down his sides, breath hitching as his cold fingers slid over his skin, making goosebumps appear and his pink nipples harden.

"Tired of being careful, gentle, trying to keep the water warm." He sang softly, yet twisting his dark chocolate locks between his fingers. He looked back to the tub.

Finally.

Harry plopped in the sparkly purple pink bath bomb, watching the warm water froth up with colourful bubbles and sparkles. He used the hairband around his wrist to tie his hair into a bun and slipped into the tub, sighing in content.

 He used the hairband around his wrist to tie his hair into a bun and slipped into the tub, sighing in content

"Now I gotta wash mouth out with soap." He sang with a laugh. The fifteen year old played with the bubbles, he especially loved the sparkles that made the water look oh so pretty.

Well, we should all share pretty things shouldn't we?

Harry reached over to grab his phone -he had this waterproof cover thingie to make sure he wouldn't wet it- which was on the toilet seat lid. He knew well enough the bubbles would ensure that none of his private parts would be exposed.

Turning the front camera on, Harry scrunched his nose up cutely and pouted at the camera, capturing his face and the bubbles around his body. He went over to Instagram and posted it with the caption:

@harrystylesxunicorns: Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap ♡ Sparkles are pretty btw

Harry placed his phone back and indulged in the warm bath, closing his eyes and just relaxing, letting his body go completely pliant in the tub.

Sparkles are one of Harry's favorite things ever, he mentally squealed in glee when he realized he was still covered in glitter after he dried himself after the bath. He put on his old purple Jack Wills jumper, a pair of plain panties and boxers -he wore boxers on the outside sometimes to make him look like he was wearing shorts- and walked out of the bathroom.