30 day OTP challenge | Garmau

By RadioActiveScar

First off, the cover I first had was copyright, so Wattpad took it down. This one is just now a cute little l... More

Intro
Day one - Holding hand's
Day two- Cuddling somewhere
Day three- Gaming/Catching a movie
Day Four- On a date
Day six- Wearing each other's clothes
Day seven- Cosplaying
Day Eight- Shopping
Day nine- Hanging out with friend's
Day ten- With Animal Ear's
Day Eleven- Wearing Kigirumis
Day Twelve- Making Out
Day Thirteen- Eating ice cream
Day Fourteen- Alone together
Day Fifteen- An awkward moment
Day Sixteen- During their morning rituals
Day Seventeen- Sleeping together
Day Eighteen- Doing something together
Day Nineteen- In formal wear
Day Twenty- Dancing
Day Twenty-One- Cooking/Baking
Day Twenty-Two- In battle, side by side
Day Twenty-three- Arguing (Part 1 of 2)
Day Twenty-Four- Making up afterward's (Part 2 of 2)
Day Twenty-Five- Gazing into each other's eye's
3 OC's!
Day Twenty-Six- Getting married
Aphmau impersonator
Day Twenty-Seven-On one of their birthday's
Day Twenty-Eight-Doing something ridiculus
Day Twenty-Nine-Doing something sweet
Day Thirty-Something hot
New book!

Day five- Kissing (A.K.A. Fangirl crazy time)

1.5K 40 131
By RadioActiveScar

Aphmau's P.O.V

Garroth busted down my door and kissed me the end.

Jk, here's the ACTUAL story

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was walking around the village, doing my round's and checking on the villager's, when I saw Garroth walk toward's my house. I think he's looking for me. Being the Aphmau I am I decided to follow him slowly and quietly so I can scare him. We were going up the stair's and he started to remove his helm revealing his handsome face and blonde hair, making me lose balance and almost falling. I saved myself but he almost heard me, close. He raised his hand when he was at the door and knocked and I started to reach over and tap his shoulder until I tripped and fell on him to push through the door, great I didn't lock it. We were now face to face, only inches apart. I was going to lean in until I heard a click, almost like a camera. Almost. Like. A. Camera... I gave Zoey a camera yesterday... oh no. 

Zoey: Oh, yes!

Garroth and Aphmau: Oh, no.

Levin: Mama? What is mama doing on Gar Gar?

Malachi: *Smiling widely* Levin... your too young to understand.

Aphmau: MALACHI! How do know about that stuff?

Zoey: Me.

Aphmau: WHAT?

Zoey: WHAT? He's hundreds of year's old!

Aphmau: Yeah but! He's still a kid! Plus, the parent should tell them about that!

Malachi: About what?

Zoey: I didn't tell him THAT much, I just told him some thing's about how you too love each other. Not the you know what.

Aphmau: Oh, well that's fine. WAIT! W-W-WE D-D-D-DON'T L-L-L-LOVE EACH OTHER! WERE JUST FRIEND-

I'm interrupted by a kiss on my lip's. Then I notice it's Garroth and I accept it, closing my eye's. It's so good, I can feel electricity go through my body. I open my eye's only to see a smiling Garroth and a shocked Zoey.

Aphmau: What?

She point's behind me and as I turn I see Laurence and Katelyn holding hand's.

Laurence: Well, that was easy. I didn't even have to tell you I'm with someone else now with the worry of breaking your heart.

Aphmau: L-Laurence? K-Katelyn? When?

Katelyn: Yesterday, mid-day.

Garroth: Oh, well then... so she's free for me?

Laurence: Yep, go ahead.

They left with that.

Aphmau: Zoey, were you shocked at what Garroth did or your secondary ship sailing?

Zoey: Secondary ship.

Garroth: Ok then. Well, mind if I get another shock out of you? I could feel all sort's of sparks fly.

Aphmau: Haha! Only one date that was a disaster because of that potion Lucinda gave you and already got a kiss from me, and now your gonna get another. 

I leaned in only to hear "Get a room!". I look up to Zoey looking uncomfortable at what she's seeing.

Zoey: It was fine seeing my ship sail and all but now it's getting weird. I'm only just realizing I was shipping two friend's.

Aphmau: Ok, come on Garroth *Smile's*

Garroth: What are we doing?

Aphmau: Going to my room.

Garroth: Oh, uh...

Aphmau: No, your not gonna have a kid. Not yet anyway.

Garroth: Ok, so we aren't gonna do the thing?

Aphmau: No, you'll have to wait for that, haha!

So we went to my room and watched TV until it was finally night. 

Garroth: So, we're a thing now right?

Aphmau: Come here.

I snuggled into his side, resting my head on his chest.

Aphmau: Yes. Yes we are.

I fell asleep in his arm's, so comfortable.

A bit of a rushed chapter but hey, at least it's a short story this time :P let me know hat you think of it in the comment's! Anyway, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.3K 81
A Bungou Stray Dogs Fanfiction between Nakajima Atsushi and Dazai Osamu OTP, or One True Pairing, applies to each individual's main or favorite pairi...
12.7K 266 30
**DISCLAIMER** The image used for this cover doesn't belong to me. This wonderful piece of art was drawn by the awesome Pugishka. (Thanks again for t...
99.9K 2.8K 34
*Me trying to console myself and saying that Miritama will explode when season four comes out* Hello and welcome! I'm actually going to do this. Jul...
785K 20.3K 47
"Watch it." "Watch it," I mock him in a whisper, feeling brave. Suddenly, he gets up from his stool and stalks towards me. His large frame towering o...