Lyle High School (Darkest Pow...

By nightmarehaunte

Chloe is entering a new boarding school called Lyle High School. And as soon as she goes there she knows it's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapte 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

482 7 1
By nightmarehaunte

And the show goes on!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Never said I did and never will. Well, except for the plot. I guess I can say I own that. YEAH, that's MINE. :) And my tacos. DON'T TOUCH MY TACOS!!! Or else all 4 of my dogs will attack you!

Chapter 7:

Mom? Mom...Mom!” I rushed toward her but by that time she disappeared. I fell down, down on the ground. It look like her. It was her. No matter how I saw it I knew it was her.

I woke up with a jolt. I was sweating, a lot. It was already dark. I look at the alarm clock beside my hospital-like bed. 8:43.

Liz! Derek!

I automatically sat up, pushing the white hospital-like sheets away, and let my feet dangle from the side of the bed. I looked down at myself. I was in those ugly hospital scrubs that shows your butt . Immediately, I felt dizziness racing through my head. My hand went to my head and soon I felt the long stitches.

It's done. Does that mean I'm allowed to leave?

I looked around, searching for the nurse or Aunt Lauren. I had many questions from the dream I had, and Aunt Lauren was the woman I trust enough to tell and ask her everything. And I really did tell her everything. Just like I did with my mother. Automatically, my hand went to me chest looking for my necklace. Finding it, I let out a long big sigh and looked around the room again. Unfortunately, Aunt Lauren nor the nurse was nowhere in site. Great.

Slowly, I stood up, making my bare feet finally touch the cold marble floor. Gray spots spread around in my vision. Taking one step at a time, I walked to the counter that had my clothes and shoes that I was wearing and my pajamas: a white see-through tank top with lace at the bottom, small white shorts that will show most of my short pale legs, a plain white bra, white panties, and my pure white fluffy slippers. Great now I'll look like milk.

The clothes were in my dorm. Aunt Lauren must have gotten them for me. Soon I realized that there was note on it that had my name on it.

Chloe,

As you may have noticed your stitches are finish; therefor, you are allowed to leave if you please. But please change into your PJ's and take your dirty clothes along with you. Also, the school is having an assembly do to the food fight today. If you need me than I'll be in the Professor building: room 14. Ask the staff or your new friends for the directions. You know I'm always going to be there for you, Chloe. Don't touch the stitches too much and please get some rest. Oh, and nice highlights, sweetie! You look really look good with them.

Love,

Aunt Lauren

I considered going to her room but four things kept from going there:

1.)Liz.

2.)Derek.

3.)I'm exhausted.

4.)I only been here for one day and I didn't even know there was more than two buildings how am I suppose to know where the professor building is.

So instead of heading to Aunt Lauren's room, I headed to the bathroom with my clothes and the note. Being my insecure self, I looked around three times before turning on the bathroom light and quickly went inside and locking the door before anyone sees.

I put my stuff on top of the toilet and stripped off the hospital scrubs. I don't like the fact that I'm changing in the infirmary’s bathroom. I hope there's no cameras around here. I quickly looked around. Nope. None that I can see at-least.

Finished, I looked at the mirror. The tank top was very short. It ends above my belly button and my shorts showed almost all of my short pale legs. I don't even know why I brought this along and why Aunt Lauren would pick this to give it to me. But it is all I have right now.

I looked at the mirror again. I looked paler than usual. Probably from the lost of blood or the fear from my nightmare. Zombies, werewolves, and my dead mother in ghost form. I mean, who wouldn't be scared by that?

I gathered my short strawberry blond hair and put it in a high ponytail except some of my long bangs. Letting it frame my small face, hugging on to me. It was messy but I don't have a brush or the will to fix it. I don't really feel comfortable with these clothes. It's to reveling. And soon I'll me going to my dorm with Liz and Derek inside. Derek...

I blushed a deep cherry-looking red. Never has a guy saw me with so little clothing. Not even my dad. It was always my mother that changed me when I was a baby. Never my dad. My mother won't let him and even now I'm not comfortable with him seeing me with little clothing. At least it shows my little curves.

With one last look at the mirror, I put on my fluffy slippers, grabbed my other stuff, and left the infirmary’s bathroom. I headed toward my dorm room, careful that no one saw me in my PJ's. I reached my room and peeped in.

Liz was on the couch, watching TV with Derek. I gulped. Okay, here it goes. I cracked the door further, careful not to show my body.

“Hey, Liz! Derek. I'm sorry I'm late, but-”

Derek hold up his hand stopping me from carrying on. And then he did the rarest thing I ever seen, he smiled and at me. “It's OK, Chloe. I know about your injury. Remember, I was there. We don't blame you at all.”

I nodded. Liz, on the other hand, glared at me. She stood up with her arms crossed. “Where were you? I waited all night! How could you? Do you know how long it took to get that food out of my hair? Forever! Did you sleep with someone again? You probably did, didn't you? You know what? We are through! I never want to see again!” she yelled storming of out to the balcony.

Yup, that loopy gas still made her loco. Derek and I just stared at the balcony doors as they slammed shut. I am still too scared to go to the balcony. One, cause of the wolf. Two, Derek will see me in my PJ's. But either way he's gonna see me in them anyway and since I am gonna be here for two years in the same room, I'm gonna have to face the balcony again. Right?

He patted the space next to him and said, “Come and sit down with me, Chloe.” He was still smiling at me and waited. Expecting I'll go sit down with him immediately.

I shook my head. “I can't. I have to go check on Liz. Make sure she doesn't attempt suicide because of our breakup.”

He laughed and nodded. Quickly, I stepped inside and locked the door. Behind me, I could feel Derek's gaze. I quickly turned around facing him, blushing a light red.

He was staring at me with one eyebrow raised in a questioning gaze. Again I blushed. This time a more darker red.

“Stop looking!” I practically yelled. I rushed toward my closet. “Aunt Lauren picked it out and it's the only thing that I had. It's not like I picked this out of my own free will.” I explained avoiding his gaze and putting my dirty clothes in the hamper and my shoes by it.

“Mhmm...” was all he said. It was so simple and yet that one sound was the thing that got my face bright red, glaring down at him.

“I'm telling the truth!” I yelled at him following Liz's example to the balcony and slamming the doors behind me. The cold dark night engulfed me up, and it took me some seconds to get my vision back. Liz was at the far end of the balcony, peering down.

“Liz? Are you okay?”

She turned around, facing me. She was covered in tears and...blood.

I blinked and rubbed my eyes and look back at her. The blood is gone.

I was hallucinating. Just hallucinating.

I slowly walked up to her. “What's wrong, Liz?” I asked her placing my hand on her shoulder. She just closed her eyes and shook her head.

“I can't take it, Chloe! I think I-I'm seeing stuff. I'm going insane. Just now I think I actually made things fly around. I think it's because of my anger. Chloe, please help me fix my problems.” She whispered.

“H-ho-how can I h-help?”

She grabbed my shoulders and pull me close with a serious look in her eyes. “Listen carefully, Chloe. First, I want you to help me up the edge of the balcony. Second, once you help me, go to Derek or the nurse or your aunt-”

How does she knows I have an aunt and that she's here?

“-or anyone. Third, and finally, I want you to kill the wolf.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 503 21
Savannah, a girl with a dark past is sent to join her twin brother Jesse at Boarding School in hope of her coming out of her months of darkness. Jess...
43 1 17
After ace was attacked by a unknown person a portal was opened and 3 kids where sent to another universe, will these kids adapt to their new location...
11.6K 822 33
Whats worse than being arrested for nearly beating your bully to death? Not having any memory of it. That's the reality sixteen-year-old Chloe...
1.8K 115 25
Chloe McAdams is starting high school. It's supposed to be the best years of her life, but she's a nerd, so it might be the worst. She has to deal wi...