Her Iron Knight

By FairyKeyblade713

Levy is a princess of the kingdom of Magnolia, with her two sisters, Erza and Wendy. Gajeel is a servant of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Hey Guys!! Important!
Should I?
Coming Soon!

Chapter 9

3.4K 127 71
By FairyKeyblade713

*Gajeel's POV*

"...and that's the story."  I said.   All three of them had shocked faces, even Erza.

"Gajeel, how come you never told us?"  Wendy asked. 

"I wanted to be accepted, not turned away because I was a creation of that wizard." I said, looking down. 

"Gajeel, we would've heard your story first before making such a harsh decision." Erza said.  "After all, you looked helpless and you were really injured.  So of course we were going to help you."

"Besides, you said you dedicated your life to helping us in anyway, right?" Wendy asked.  She was very young when I was found, but she was right. 

"Yeah, and since I did say that, I am going to keep that promise to you."  I looked at them.  "You said I could go save Princess Levy.  And I need to go now I'm order to keep her from getting hurt."

Erza nodded.  "Alright.  You can go save her, but we are going to not send you alone.  Two of our strongest knights will accompany you."

"No. I don't want anybody else dragged into this." I said.

"Gajeel, we want you and Levy to come home, unharmed." Jellal said. "But these knights aren't any ordinary knights, they are mages. They can aid you."

"Thanks but no thanks." I said, standing up. "Like I said, this is my fight. Jose and Metalicana went too far with attacking the castle, and taking Levy. So I am going to do this alone."

Erza smirked. "Levy's right. You are really stubborn when you are told things. But, we know that Jose will be expecting you to come. Gajeel, please let us help you."

I had to think about it. I was the closest to Levy. Afterall, she was the one who found me, and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. "Fine. But I'm in charge of them and they have to follow my orders. They don't know who they are up against."

"Thank you Gajeel." Wendy said, with a smile.

"Anything to keep you and your family happy." I said, smiling at the young princess.  I got up from the bed and stand on my legs, which are a little weak from my last blow.  I know I'll be fine.  I'm more concerned about Levy's well being.  I just hope that Jose hasn't laid a single hair on her.

After I put on some clean clothes, I grab a small bag and pack an extra shirt, pants and a small blanket.  It was going to take a six hour trip to get there.   My friend only survived four and a half before she was taken back. 

When I was about I reach for my shirt,  I saw something else that caught my eye.  A small strip of orange fabric.  I picked it up and looked at it.   I remember this.  It was Levy's headband.  She gave it to me as a symbol of our friendship.  I take it and tie it around my wrist, knowing that my main objective was to get her out of Jose's lair safely.

As I finished packing, there was a knock on the doorway of the room I stayed in.  I look over and see Porlyusica.  "What do you want?" I asked, turning back around and closing my bag. 

"It's dangerous to go to that mountain unarmed you fool." she said, walking closer.

"I don't need weapons to face that freak and his dragon." I told her, throwing the bag strap over my shoulder. 

"Maybe not, vut you will need this." she said.  I look at her and she is holding out a charm.  "What do I need that for?" I asked.

"It's a charm that will help you unlock your hidden power Gajeel." She said.  "You will need it to defeat Jose and Metalicana."

I knew better than to tell this old lady off.   She hated everybody but her advice was the best.  I learned that from Wendy.  Porlyusica and Wendy were really close, and Wendy would help her a lot in the medical area.  Reluctantly, I took the charm, and shoved it into the bag.  "Use it when the time is right." she said, walking out.

I walked out of the room and met Erza outside, in the castle courtyard, where she, Wendy, Jellal were talking to two guys about my, maybe even younger, age.

One of them had spiked pink hair with black onyx eyes and he wore a black one sleeved overcoat with gold trimmings and baggy like pants.  He wore black boots, which met to his knees and had his pants tucked in.   His sleeveless arm should that he had some muscle, with a red tattoo of the royal guard symbol for Magnolia on his shoulder.

The other had shaggylike black hair with dark eyes.  He wore a white two sleeved overcoat with navy blue trimmings.   His pants were black and his boots matched his coat.   He must've been from the Sorciére kingdom because I didn't recognize him.   However, I recognized the Flame Brain immediately.   "Private Natsu, I am aware that you and Gajeel are not on good terms." Erza said.  Then she glared at Natsu evilly.  "But do help me, if you even bucket and fight with him on this mission, you will be working at the same rank as a servant.  Do I make myself clear?"

Natsu was immediately scared.  I can't blame him.  Princess Erza can be scary to where she can be a dictator rather than being a royal bloodline.  "Y-yes your Majesty." he said, bowing. 

"Lieutenant Gray."  Jellal said, dressing the unknown person.  "I believe your skills will come in handy.  But just like Princess Erza instructed Private Natsu, no fighting with your teammates while in this mission.   Your objective is to return safely with Princess Levy.  Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear your Majesty." Gray said,  bowing properly to Prince Jellal. 

"Good.  I don't want to have to lose you Lieutenant.  You are one of my best men."

"It is most honorable to be going on this mission to save the princess your Majesty." he said. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from behind us.  "Your Majesties!" a female voice cried out.  We all looked in the direction and saw Lucy, the lady in waiting for Erza and Levy's female best friend.  "Lucy, what's wrong?" Wendy asked. 

"The lacrima...message...important!" Lucy answered, clearly out of breath. 

Without a moments hesitation, Erza ran inside with Jellal close behind, who took Wendy with her.   I was more concerned about leaving, but I had the strangest feeling I needed to accompany them with this.  I look over at the Flame Brain and the Lieutenant.  "Come on.  We haven't been given orders to leave just yet." I immediately headed towards the castle, and ran straight towards the giant message lacrima.

As soon as I saw the lacrima glowing, I knew this was my fight.  The lacrima revealed the face I wished to never see again, still beating the creepiest grin.   "Good day your majesties." his voice said.

"The evil wizard Jose." Jellal said,

"What have you done with Princess Levy?!" Erza screamed at him.

"My my, Princess Erza.  I thought you were the one with the most manners." Jose said.  His eyes were covered with his hood, but I wanted to fix that evil smile of his.  "I just wished to inform you to not worry about your princess.  She is well safe.  But I will let her speak to you, in exchange for something else."

"Let Princess Levy go you creature!"  Wendy demanded.

"Princess Wendy, I would expect you to be the sweetest of the three." he said. 

My anger raged inside of me.  "Your majesties." I said in a calm manner.  "I'll get this freak to let Princess Levy go."

Then his attention turned to me.  "Ah...Gajeel, my boy.  My how much you have grown."

"Can it you freak!" I snapped,  "I'm telling you right now you made the worst mistake of capturing Princess Levy.   She has no part of this, neither do her sisters or future brother-in-law!"

"Still stubborn as usual.  I guess I could give you more of an inspiration to come back.  Maybe, I could give her to Metalicana and he could take her somewhere far away."

"If you lay a single finger on her, I'll won't be merciful IN destroying you!!"  I yelled at him.

"You have three days to take her place Gajeel.  Or else, both her and your old friend will belong to the dragon!"  he laughed before the lacrima stopped glowing. 

He made the mistake of dragging Levy into this,  but dragging Juvia in as well, he is going to pay for hurting either of them.  I'm gonna kill him if it's the last thing I do!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Hey guys!  Yeah, sorry it took so long for me to update this chapter.  I was stumped on ideas.  Yeah, sorry.  But I'll try and stay on top next time. 

Until next time...

~BoStaffKeyblade13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.2K 14
ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES!! BEWARE OF ERRORS!! Levy wakes up not knowing anything that happened. She has bruises, cuts, and scars all over her body. S...
67.4K 2.2K 24
Gajeel saved Levy's life, again. It was nothing new to her but she was tired of feeling weak and helpless. She was also confused with the feelings th...
50K 1.9K 43
Timeline distorted AU TW: I wrote this during a time when I didn't realize that I was processing a lot of trauma, so please read chapter 25 with caut...
115K 3.9K 32
As a young solid script mage, Levy McGarden only knew a world full of fear. She has hidden her true self since the day she was born, afraid the human...