Chapter 15

*Levy's POV*

I can't believe today is finally the day. Today, Erza and Jellal are getting married. I haven't been this excited since I got home. Erza was upset that my gown from the ball was ruined, so she had the maids make me another one, but this time, there were a few "minor" changes to it.  (shown in the picture. )

I absolutely adored this gown

I absolutely adored this gown. It was perfect. It had the red and gold, so it passed for the wedding dress color. My shoes matched the belt and headband.

As I finished getting ready, I heard a knock on my door. "I'll be right there." I said, finishing the last curl in my hair. I stood up and walked towards the door. Before I could open it, it opened by itself. I stepped back a little, to find young Romeo with Wendy behind him. Wendy, still on crutches, was wearing a different dress from the night of the ball. Wendy told Erza that she wanted to twin with me, so the maids made the same dress for her. The only difference is Wendy had her hair up in pigtails with red ribbon. "Hi Levy." Wendy said.

"Your Highness." Romeo said, bowing.

"Romeo, you don't have to bow to me." I said. "A friend of Wendy's is a friend of mine."  Romeo stood back up from his position and smiled.  "Thank you your highness..."

"Please, call me Levy." I said, smiling.

"Okay. Thank you, Levy." he said.

"Levy, Jellal's sisters are here and they want to meet us." Wendy said. I forgot that Jellal had sisters. The reason I haven't met them yet is because they were watching over their kingdom while Jellal was away. 

"Just in time too." I said. "I can't wait to meet them."

"They wanted to meet us at the grand staircase." Wendy said. "Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. C'mon." I said, walking out and closing my door. As we made our way to the grand staircase, Romeo was talking to Wendy most of the time. I would have to talk to Erza about this. They seem really happy together.

Once we have arrived at the top of the stairs, we saw Jellal, dressed in his silver wedding attire with blue trimmings,  with two young ladies. One with Long black hair, dressed in a silvery, long-sleeved gown with a royal blue beaded pattern on the top and around the edges. The other had long pink that was in an elegant pony tail. She was dressed in a royal blue puffed sleeves gown with a silver ribbon wrapped around her waist and laced gloves. Both of their attentions were drawn to me. Jellal turned around and smiled. "Princess Levy, Princess Wendy, Romeo. Please come meet my sisters."

Romeo and I helped Wendy down the stairs, until we reached the bottom. As Wendy fixed her crutches to where she was comfortable, we were greeted by Jellal, who kissed mine and Wendy's hands. Romeo bowed to the three siblings. "Levy, Wendy, these are my sisters Ultear and Meredy." he said, introducing us them. I bow to them. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I said.

They both smiled. "The pleasure is ours." the dark hair girl said. "You may call me Ultear."

"I'm Meredy." the pink-haired girl said with a cheery attitude. "When Jellal told us that his fiancé had sisters, I couldn't wait to meet you."

"I'm glad to hear that." Wendy said. "I was upset you couldn't make it to the ball."

"Speaking of which, we heard about the dragon attack." Ultear said. She looked at me. "From what I heard, you were the one taken, correct?"

I nodded. "I was, but I did it to save my sister, and two friends."

"That was very brave of you then." She said smiling. "Now, we heard the man who rescued you was actually a servant to your family."

"That is also true, but he was the only one who could save me and defeat Jose."

"Jose?! As in the wizard from Phantom Mountain?!" Meredy asked shocked.

"Yeah, but Gajeel came to this castle and a runaway. He was badly injured, but we saved him and he devoted his life to our family. He was very brave to come out and save me. You see, he has a wonderful power the is equivalent to that of a dragon. That was the key to defeating Jose." I said.

We then heard the bells chime throughout the castle. That meant fifteen minutes till the weddings started. "Well, we should be heading out to the gardens. I see Wendy already has her escort. Ultear. Meredy. Your escorts have informed me that your escorts will be at the garden. Levy, yours will be here momentarily."

"Nobody told me about having an escort." I said.

"Erza wanted yours to be a surprise. So we kept our mouths shut." Wendy said, with a smile.

"So...I'm no longer supposed to have a say in things?" I asked.

"Well, Erza thought you would said no to it if she told you." Wendy said.

I was about to say something when Jellal smiled. "He's coming right now. Just turn around."

Confused, I did as Jellal told me and looked back up the stairs. Walking down the stairs, dressed in a fancy suit, was none other than my rescuer. He smiled as he reached the bottom of the stairs and kissed my hand. "You're majesties." Gajeel said, bowing to us.

"So, this is the man who rescued Princess Levy?" Ultear asked.

"The one and only." he said, remaining in a perfect posture. "You must be Jellal's sisters."

"Yep! That's right." the cheerful Meredy said.

"I hate to be the one to day this, but the wedding starts in ten minutes." Ultear said. "We should be heading to the gardens."

"Alright! Let's go!" Meredy exclaimed.

We all headed to the gardens, maintaining a good speed, so we didn't lose Wendy and Romeo. We arrived at the gardens, and we even met Ultear and Meredy's escorts, Lyon, one of the knights from Sorciére, and a boy named Eve, who was the some of a wealthy Duke in Sorciére. (Please don't hate me, but that was the first person. I could think of who would be good with Meredy.)

Jellal looked at us. "You and your escorts will go first. I will follow behind and then, we will see the bride." He smiled. "You all know what to do. I'll see you out there."

Gajeel and I stood on the left side, with Wendy and Romeo behind us. Ultear and Lyon stood beside me and Gajeel, while Meredy and Eve stood behind Ultear and Lyon. In just a few moments, I will be a witness to my older sisters wedding, but what I didn't know, is there was going to be a big surprise in the end.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
Hey guys!  Well, just one more chapter and the epilogue. Then I'll be done with his book. I'm still looking for ideas for another fan fiction. So far, I only got one idea. Don't get me wrong, I could think of some ideas myself and see which one you guys like best.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail or the pictures in this chapter.

Until next time...

~BoStaffKeyblade13