Endure (Bellarke)

By stupidspacewalker

He didn't push her to tell him what was going on. He understood that Clarke was hurting, and that she needed... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty

3.6K 118 121
By stupidspacewalker

i have a rant at the bottom of this chapter. appreciate it if you would read and post your thoughts. thanks!

Bellamy's POV

He was in a world of his own. Just him and her, no one else. There wasn't a care in the world. They didn't have to worry about a surprise Grounder attack, or those Masked Men returning to harm him. He didn't have to worry about Octavia running away, or how the hundred might not be able to provide for Clarke's baby.

It was just him and her.

And that's how he felt in that moment. His forehead against hers. He replayed the moment in his head, him and her kissing. He wanted this moment to last.

As they sat in the dimly lit room, he pondered if maybe his dreams were actually coming close to a reality.

"Princess," he mumbled as his forehead touched hers, his eyes shut.

"Bell," she breathless spoke as he could hear her panting.

"Be mine, Clarke," whispered Bellamy as he snuggled his head into the crook of her neck.

"W-what?" spoke Clarke, clearly flustered.

"I said, be mine" mumbled Bellamy, leaving sloppy kisses along her neck.

Clarke pulled back, leaving Bellamy embarrassed and confused. "Is this some twisted joke?" spoke Clarke, with evident pain and hurt in her voice.

"No- why would you think that?" spoke Bellamy sincerely as he tried not to explode in anger. What is going on with her? thought Bellamy.

"Is this what you say to all of your hookups?" asked Clarke more hurt as her voice slightly cracked.

"Clarke, this isn't a hookup," Bellamy spoke to Clarke as he used his fingers to lift up her chin. His eyes met hers. "This isn't a hookup," whispered Bellamy, confirming what he said.

Clarke pulled her head out of his touch, filling Bellamy with rejection and hurt. "Then what is it?"

Bellamy didn't know what he was supposed to say. He told her it wasn't a hookup, he was sure that she knew this. Why wasn't she listening to him? He tried to formulate his next sentence, but his mind blanked. He didn't know what to say, he was speechless.

"See Bellamy? You don't know what this is." Clarke replied back, scooting back from him.

Rejection piled inside Bellamy. Is this what she thought this was? A mere hookup? No, he wouldn't accept this. He waited too long just for this moment to happen. He wasn't going to lose her. He needed to make her understand.

"No." replied Bellamy.

"No?" retorted Clarke.

"No. I actually want be with you Clarke. You drive me crazy every single day. You have no idea how much you drift in my mind. I can't go a day without wondering what you're doing, if you're okay. I can't get you out of my head, no matter how much I try. Because I want you to want me as much as I want you." He held onto Clarke's hand, squeezing it to assure her that he wanted her by his side.

His conscience tried to hold him back, before he continued to ramble about how he felt,  Clarke leaned in for another kiss. This kiss was slower and passionate, everything Clarke wanted to say to him was said through their kiss.

He could feel the heat rise from his back, the tension and stress was lifted off his shoulders as his mind was enveloped in her warmth.

"Bell... What about the rest of the camp? O-our relationship will weaken the camp. We will be more vulnerable." Clarke whispered after she pulled apart from their kiss.

"Princess, we're already vulnerable. You're pregnant, we've been building lodges instead of building our defenses. I think this won't hurt us. We're strong, you know that" reasoned Bellamy as his softened gaze glazed over her tired and worried ones.

Clarke nodded her head as she quickly connected her lips with his once more.

Bellamy used one of his hands to cup her cheek while his other hand still held onto hers. The warmth of her mouth connected with his made him feel invincible. He felt powerful. She tasted like joy.

And joy tasted better on Earth.

-

The rain wouldn't stop pouring down onto camp. Apparently, many people couldn't sleep the night before because of the loud, crashing storm. Somehow, Bellamy managed to sleep quite peacefully. His arm held onto her torso tightly, above her baby bump. Their legs were tangled together. He slowly opened his eyes to see her blond hair. He smiled to himself. He pressed a kiss on the back of her head. Clarke made an incoherent noise, almost like a moan as she pressed herself closer to his chest.

He still couldn't believe it. Him and Clarke Griffin were an item. Who would've thought?

Clarke started to move, and this was when Bellamy started to speak. "Morning Princess," he mumbled into her ear as a small smile appeared onto her face.

"Morning Bell," she replied cheerfully.

Bellamy started to kiss her neck out of impulse. It was something that he couldn't help himself to stop doing. It seemed so natural. Clarke tensed up beneath his lips, before she started to speak again. "Bell, stop" she whined as she tried to pull away from his grasp.

Bellamy groaned but obeyed her command as he pulled away, using his hand to brush some of her hair away from her face and behind her ear. You're so beautiful, he wanted to say. Before he could, Clarke started to speak.

"What time is it? We should probably get up before the camp suspects anything." Clarke slowly sat up on her bed.

Bellamy sat up with her and whispered in her ear "doesn't the camp already suspect something? I mean, I am the "father" of your child. Remember?" Bellamy joked, reminding Clarke of the past events which brought them closer.

"Bellamy, I'm serious. There are things that need to be done."

Bellamy groaned as he held onto her tighter. "Five more minutes" he mumbled as Clarke sighed in defeat, cuddling herself into his warm embrace.

-

A/N

I basically wrote this a month ago and I was going to scrap it but I decided to keep it and finally upload it. This is basically a fluff scene. I really need more of those, considering that I put all of you through nineteen chapters just for one kiss. Ahaha sorry... but like, not really :)

OKAY NOW ONTO A RANT BECAUSE SEASON 3 IS GETTING ON MY NERVES.

All the characters are NOT ACTING LIKE THEMSELVES. Most of their character development was off screen (during the three month time jump), which is why everyone's acting so irrational. Like it takes Clarke 15 seconds to forgive Lexa for what happened at Mount Weather, but she took a freaking year to forgive Wells for not even killing her father?! Huh!?!? Like what's up with that?!

Also, Pike and Bellamy piss me off. I get that they think they're doing the right thing by wiping out the Grounders. BUT THE GROUNDERS were there to HELP Arcadia, not attack Skaikru. It literally makes so sense to me. I bet you Bellamy is going to turn against his sister, PIKE IS BRAIN WASHING HIM.

Speaking of brain washing, what's up with Jaha and Alli? This City of Light trash seems like an excuse for the cast and crew to actually film in the city and not in the damn forest.

I'm also sad that Wicken isn't a thing. Too bad Wick was fired.

I'm glad that Bellamy didn't put up with Clarke's BS and all of the "I need you" crap when she told him to not side with Pike. It might be true, but she treats him like a total doormat. He endured (haah endured) so much just to find her, and after asking her to return home once again, she's like "naah bruh I got Lexa srry."

The only reason why I think Bellamy would be against the Grounders is because someone from Ice Nation killed Gina. Was it Ice Nation? I don't know, I haven't paid too much attention. This season makes me cringe.

AND WHY IS LINCOLN LOCKED IN A CAGE? #FREELINCOLN2K16

Even the actors of the 100 are throwing shade at the show. Ricky Whittle (Lincoln) doesn't even get screen time, and he made a periscope about the hundred, which he deleted shortly after. I think he was throwing shade, I heard from other people that he was throwing shade. I can't confirm though.

Also, Bob Morley (bae) said that his character was totally out of character and he tried to make it work out. He says " Season 3 will be tough for everyone to watch- for Bellamy fans. I don't have much hope for season 3. Sorry" . I might be going too deep into what he's saying, but I don't have a good feeling. I think that Bellamy might die this season. rip my soul.

heres the link to where he said this^: http://whenthedogbites.tumblr.com/post/140114552158/bestivals-bob-about-bellamy-in-season-3-i

I'm glad that some of the cast acknowledges how crappy the script is. Nothing makes sense. I'm not sure about how the ratings are doing, but I don't see it running for another season.

I don't hate Clexa, I just prefer Bellarke. I don't have anything against any other ship. But season three is like "watching a bad clexa fan fiction" (quoted from my friend) and I stand by that statement 1000%. Honestly there are probably 10000 better clexa fan fictions out there than the actual show itself, and I don't even ship clexa.

To be honest, I don't have a good feeling about lexa either. I feel like the writers are building up all this clexa fluff just for something bad to happen to one of them. but thats my opinion. this entire rant is just my opinion.

I WAITED 9 MONTHS FOR THIS DAMN SHOW TO AIR AGAIN. I LOST MY SOUL FIVE MONTHS AGO WHILE I  BREATHED IN BELLARKE FAN FICTIONS AND PATIENTLY WAITED FOR THIS SHOW TO COME BACK. THEY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE GREAT, BUT I'M BEING FEED TRASH.

I'm just disappointed, I guess. I want to create some discussion in the comments. I don't want to fight, but I want to hear what you all think. Please don't post hateful comments to my thoughts or anyone elses (I will delete your comment and block you). I just want to hear your guys' opinions on this season and if you like it so far, or not. I'm open to hearing anything. lol are you guys even reading this? i hope so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 617 23
It's the end of season 2 and The 100 have made peace with the grounders. SkaiKru are trying to build something lasting; a home. Bellamy and Clarke ar...
145K 2.9K 40
"It's you - he said still hugging her - I always knew that - he puts his hands on her face, looks right into her deep blue eyes full of tears, and sm...
64.2K 1.4K 44
(Not my art as the cover) Set after praimfaya Clarke finds out that she is pregnant with Bellamy's kid after a secret romance that has lasted since t...
100K 3.9K 62
Clarke Griffin, is a cheerful over-dramatic and clumsy accountant working for Blake Industries, an American business and oil company. Her new boss B...