Love or friendship? That is t...

By JustRogTaylorLove

Roger and Yasmin are estranged . They are no longer friends. But the distance and the longing dominate the he... More

Chapter 1 - Parents and daughter / Oxford.
Chapter 02 - Birthday twenty years of Roger .
Chapter 03 - Birthday Yasmin / Abbey Road - September 1969
Chapter 04 - On the way to Oxford / chase on the freeway / Highway Patrol...
Chapter 05 - The way to the station.
Chapter 06 - My Second Family.
Chapter 07 - Fallen Angel / All my Loving / Samson and Delilah
Chapter 08 - New celebrations.
Capítulo 9 - Farrokh Bommi Bulsara/ Freddie Mercury
Chapter 11 - 1969/1970. - Oh! Darling.
Chapter 12 - Cousins/The kiss of Clare and Tim .
Chapter 13 - January 1970 - Jimi Hendrix ..
Chapter 14 - February 1970. - I'm not gay / Let's cut his hair.
Chapter 15 - March 1970/ Discovery
Chapter 16 - March 1970 / Robert Plant blonde number 1 / War pies.
Chapter 17 - April 1970/The Dream is over/ April Lady
Chapter 18 - April / 1970 - Hospital / Caring for Roger .
Chapter 19 - April 1970 / coolant War / "Larry Lurex" / New Band: Queen.
Chapter 20 - May / 1970 - Ten years of friendship / mysterious man.
Chapter 21 - June / 1970 - Mary Austin / World Cup / Blue hairs.
Chapter 22 - Second half / 1970 - Majority / Bassists / 1970-1971.
Chapter 23 - January, February, March/1971 - John Richard Deacon.
Chapter 24 - April , in May , June / 1971 .
Chapter 25 - July / August 1971 - Liverpool / Cavern Club / Gang Liverpool..
Chapter 26 - December / 1971 / Kiss Robert Plant / Stairway to Heaven.
Capítulo 27 - 1972.
Chapter 28 - 1973 - A declaration of love Roger / Album '' Queen ''
Chapter 29 - Nicholas boyfriend Yasmine
Chapter 30-1974 / Intrigue - QUEEN II.
Chapter 31 - 1974 - Queen presentation at Rainbow Theatre London / Betrayal .
Chapter 32- Rolling Stone Magazine / New York / album Sheer Heart Attack.
Chapter 33 - Nicholas unmasked / Eat alcoholic / Hospital
Chapter 34 - Remorse / Shame / Forgiveness .
Chapter 35 - My adorable bad boy
Chapter 36 - 1975 - Tour in the United States and Canada / shiny ring..
Chapter 37 - March / 1975 Jealous of Yasmin / The Kiss of Yasmine and Rog.
Notes:
Notes: Good Evening
Chapter 38 - March / 1975 - Feelings / Fear Spider / trip to the beach.
Chapter 39- Drum Destruction in show./Article in Rolling Stone Magazine
Chapter 40 - April/1975 - Lady and the tramp / blue or green eyes?
Chapter 41 - April / 1975 - Travel to Japan / Strippers . .
Chapter 42 - April 1975/ Travel to Japan - part 2
Chapter 43 - May/1975 - Germany and Netherlands/ Travel to work/ Loyalty test
Chapter 44 - June/1975 - Love of my life/ Mary and Freddie/Roger and Yasmin
Chapter 45 - June/1975 - Shows in London/Roger Wig/Rogerina/Groupies
Chapter 46 - June/1975 - Old Photo/ Hot Wine War/ Drink Aphrodisiac
Chapter 47 - July/1975 - I love you so much, Roger ❤
Chapter 48 - 1975 -July/August/September - First night of love
Chapter 49 - A Night at the Opera/ Bohemian Rhapsody and I'm love with my car
Chapter 50 - A Night at the Opera - part 2 - Roger Jealousy/ Robert Plant
Chapter 51 - December 1975 - Father Rocker/ Drum or bass/ Robert Christening
Chapter 52 - Disc Platinum/ A Night at the Odeon December 24, 1975.
Chapter 53 - Nightmare/Bikini/Sin Car/Happy New Year/ End of Season.

Chapter 10 - Yasmin drunk, Magical Mystery Tour, Dancing on the table

94 4 1
By JustRogTaylorLove

POV Yasmin.

The first week of December passed quickly. I had tests every day in college. I must continue with good grades not to be under consideration in any matter and to continue to maintain the scholarship. Teachers have praised me a lot saying I'm the best journalism student at the University of London, due to the test scores, the work, seminars and also the active participation in lectures, exhibitions. I went to my picture in the newspaper of the University as a student note 10 journalism. The newspaper was distributed across the campus of London. Ready, just missing me this. He was known by all students from all areas of the University studies.

On Thursday night Les Paul, Bri and Tim called me talking about my picture. They were proud of me.

Finally Rog called me. The week did not have time to talk with each other over the phone, such that it is our run with studies and also my best friend to the band rehearsals.

By phone Rog said:

- Princess, I'm so proud of you. - said smiling. - Congratulations my beautiful. You deserve this and much more. Your effort will be rewarded. You will have a bright future in journalism. I'm sure that, kitten.

- Thank you for Rog words. - I smiled back. - Thank you for always being by my side at all times my best friend for life. One day it will be a successful musician and I a successful journalist. Maybe I entrevistarei? Have you considered that possibility?

- Well, I'm sure it will. - He smiled. - It will be an honor to be interviewed by you my kitten. I told my biology teachers and classmates that you are my best friend and they do not think it's a lie showed me a picture of us I have in my wallet. They sent you many congratulations.

- Now I'm known throughout the University of London, across the institution as a student revelation of the year 1969, the journalism course. - I sighed. - But I hated my picture, Rog. I'm sleeping face. By the time I took my photo was sleepy same.

- You are pretty, Yasmine. It is beautiful anyway. I miss you, princess. - He said with a sigh.

- See you tomorrow at the pub, kitten. I will go to the presentation tomorrow and Saturday. Sunday we'll see what we do, if we left or stayed in the apartment of one another making company. - I smile. - The weekend will be together. And rehearsals on Tuesday and yesterday with the band as they were?

- What a great cat. On Sunday we see what we'll do, but I want to spend the day with you. - He smiled a lot. - The Tuesday test and yesterday were very good. On Tuesday I met a friend of Tim college that was on trial. The guy is really crazy and funny.

- Oh really? How's his name? - I asked.

By phone Roger said his name is Farrokh Bulsara Bommi, but to call him Freddie Mercury. He explained the reason for the name. I too laughed. Freddie makes birthday the day before mine. Rog said briefly about Freddie. When we meet him tomorrow more talk.

- I just hope that Freddie did not keep an eye on you in another direction. - Roger said with a hint of jealousy.

- Stop jealousy, Rog. - I smile. - Freddie and I sure will give us very well, but only as friends. Is calm jealous kid.

 - Do not talk to me like that. - He said Sly on the phone. - Do not call me jealous kid.

- But you are, jealous boy, my lovely boy.

He smiled.

We talked some more.

- Tomorrow I will ride Layla, Vick and you. - has said. - I will pass there at about ten at night. Be ready without delay.

- Ok my lovely boy. - I smile. - I love you best friend. Good evening.

- I love you more, princess. - He smiled. - Good night and see you tomorrow.

He hung up and went to prepare a very hot tea, to then go to sleep. The night was cold. Winter is approaching and the cold is intense.

Layla and Vick were also happy for me and proud. I enjoyed being featured, I will not deny it, but hated my picture in the paper. Sai horrible in the photo.

- Yasmin already said you did not come out horrible in the photo. - spoke for the thousandth time Victoria having a cup of tea. - Have you gone soft in the picture.

- These photos 3x4 I hate. Too late. - Sighing said taking my tea too.

- Photo Behave, Yasmin. - Layla smiled. - How proud of you, friend. There is no doubt you will be a brilliant journalist.

- Thank you for the beautiful my support. - I smile.

After tea we went to sleep.

Friday finally arrived. I received the notes of evidence. Took between 9 and 10 on tests. I'm calm. I went to the sixth semester of journalism course. What a relief. Now I have to go to college until the 17th only to fulfill presence of the school year.

In the evening I made a vegetable soup for Vick, Layla and me. In the cold night was ripe for a soup. Then we packed up as Rog to seek.

Rog arrived at ten o'clock as agreed to seek us. British punctuality is everything. Roger driving in half an hour we arrived at the pub.

In the pub I met Tim, Brian, Les Paul and the young Freddie. Roger introduced Freddie to Layla, Vick and me.

Quickly he began to talk to us and talk about his childhood and adolescence in boarding school, his passion for playing the piano and singing. I got carried away when he said he is a fan of Elvis, The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix. He said he also loves to draw, who loved the course design. We started talking of Picasso's works of art, Monet. He said he has participated in two bands, but it was a failure. Freddie said he saw my picture in the newspaper of the University of London and wished me congratulations. I did not pass unnoticed even by Freddie.

I am surrounded by musical friends. All that remained was Les Paul and follow the music world as well.

At the eleven o'clock Smile band took the stage at the pub. They sang songs of The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Who and authorship of the band's songs. People who were present at the pub were thrilled with the presentation of Tim, Bri and Rog. I'm very happy for them. The dream of the three is to be known in the entire UK and then maybe the world ...

Freddie and I pulávamos equal crazy singing along with Tim. Freddie lit a cigarette and offered me. I told him not to smoke.

After the presentation Les Paul and Freddie were helping Tim, Bri and Rog to keep the instruments in the car.

Layla said:

- Freddie very good. He is very intelligent and funny.

- The clothes he wears are very flashy and funny. - Said Victoria. - I need to tell him.

- Freddie is like me. It is authentic. When you have to say something says bluntly. I'm sure that will give us very well.

Shortly after the boys returned. Rog sat next to me hugged me. Since Rog and I made it up in late September I realized that it is much more affectionate with me. I think he was too afraid to lose the beautiful friendship we have. It keeps up with the girls, but not as much as before. He is calmer about it. I do not know why this change. I will not ask him.

Brian and Vick were talking amiably. Vick left the pet peeve with Brian. Sometimes they still argue, less frequently. They have spoken more. Layla talking to us all. Freddie told jokes of black humor and sexual content.

We all laughed equal crazy. The boys drank much less Rog. He also drank but little. As I was driving and had given rides to the girls and I told him to take it easy. So I did. He also smoked a little and then immediately put the mints in his mouth. So wanted Rog stop smoking. Not good for his health. I have talked to him about it, but he said he can not stop smoking. One day he drops this damn cigarette addiction.

We had fun. We left the pub at three in the morning.

On Saturday we all gathered in the pub once again to the band's performance. Freddie has all a fussy way, very liberal. I love it know it.

On Sunday the boys, including Freddie went to lunch with the girls and me. Four cheeses made lasagna with white sauce and Roger made caipirinha. He learned to make the drink, now shut up. Freddie loved the drink and said:

- Yasmin someday I want to know Brazil and its natural beauty, experience the food and the drinks. The caipirinha is divine.

- I knew you would love it, Freddie. - I smile. - Roger learned to make a caipirinha, now addicted.

- Not my fault, princess. - Roger smiled. - I'm addicted to their food and now caipirinha.

- You look more like a pair of lovers a couple of friends. - Freddie grinned. - Both would be cute together.

- If she wanted to be my girlfriend would be the happiest guy in the world, Freddie. - Roger smiled looking at me.

Everyone looked at him surprised.

- Rog, let's play. - I smile embarrassed.

- I'm not kidding, Yasmine. - Roger said looking at me.

- Wow. - Gaping said Freddie. - I'm close to leaving the young pigeons.

- You get Freddie. - I pulled. - Roger kidding. - I said quickly to change the subject.

- It seems, dear. - Freddie smiled malicious. - Rog loves you.

- As a friend. - I smile embarrassed.

Wow. That was weird. Roger was silent. Damn it. Will Rog's in love with me? I do not want to put my friendship with him to lose.

I sat next to him and kissed his cheek and hugged him smiling.

Rog hugged me back smiling smelling my hair and then kissed the corner of my lips.

- What are we going to do now? - Tim asked.

- It's too cold outside. - Layla said. - Right now is about three degrees.

- I know Layla, but ... I had an idea, folks.

- What an idea, Tim? - He asked Bri Vick lying on the lap of one of the sofas.

- Bri and Roger, we need to we take some photos for the release of the band. We could do it now, opposite the Royal Albert Hall. No matter who is cold. We can all go there now. Vick you can be our photographer. Rog, Bri and I will pay for the photos. These photos will be used for future presentations in pubs later this month of December and January.

- Excellent idea, Tim. - Rog said sitting next to me hugged me.

- OK then. - Sighed Bri. - Let's face the cold outside London.

- I'm in. - Said Vick thrilled. - I'll get my camera.

Roger was embraced me under the covers said:

- I was so good here, but we need to do this.

- Then we all went back and make a hot chocolate for us. - I smile.

- Great idea dear Yasmin. - Freddie said.

A short time later I was in the car of Roger: Layla, Vick, Freddie and me. Freddie had fun with the girls in the back seat of the car. In Tim's car was Bri, and Les Paul.

- Wanted Rog will slow down. - Asked Freddie.

- Forget about Freddie. Get used to the crazy way to Roger. And be safe in the back seat. - said laughing.

I turned on the car radio and we were singing. Freddie was happily chatting with Layla and Vick when Rog braked the car sharply to not exceed the red light. At this time Freddie hit his mouth on the car seat.

- For God. - Said Freddie high. - I almost died now. - Roger take it easy.

- If injured, Freddie? - I asked worried.

- I almost lost all my teeth. - He said angrily. - Roger's crazy even.

- Sorry, Freddie. - Roger laughed.

- Roger, stop it. - said seriously. - Almost Freddie got hurt really.

- Yasmin Damn, I already apologized. - Seriously said Roger.

- Layla Vick and they are all the time so much care and love to the provocations?

- The 365 days of the year Freddie. - Vick said laughing.

Shortly after we arrived in front of the Royal Albert Hall. We left all of the car. Vick was the direction of Brian, Tim and Roger and explained to them the positions they would have to be, the face, everything. Victoria is already looking like a professional photographer. Rog was a very tight black jeans, sneakers, and black blouse over a cold coat too thick. It is very beautiful.

Layla, Freddie, Les Paul and I pulled up to the car and watched Roger and Tim Victoria taking pictures of them.

- Brian is next to Rog now. Looking smile a little more. - Said Victoria.

- Yes ma'am Victoria. You the boss. - Brian laughed sarcastically.

- I am Miss and sarcasm, Brian. - Said Vick a little angry.

Victoria was about an hour taking pictures of Brian, Tim and Roger. As it was on Sunday late afternoon and it was very cold there was no one in the neighborhood, so Vick took the photos with ease, always giving tips to the boys as they should be. We are really crazy of being out with a cold these. It is currently two degrees.

After an hour the photo shoot ended and Victoria came bouncing towards us.

- I took about fifteen photographs of the three good guys. - She said smiling. - Tomorrow the pictures will be on my hands and show everyone.

- I'm sure the photos were excellent, Vick. Have way of photographing professional. - Rog said kissing her cheek.

- I hope it has been good these photos, otherwise not receive my share for the service. - Brian smiled.

- I'll hit you, Brian. - Said Victoria.

- So come kitten. - He smiled back.

- Stop nonsense them. - Tim smiled. - Let's get personal. In a moment reaches zero degree. We go to the apartment of the girls. Yasmin I want hot chocolate now.

- So let's all. - I smile. - Rog hugged me and quickly got into the car.

The day after the night all went to the apartment to see the photos and Victoria had taken the pictures were simply sensational. Excellent.

- Vick dear your pictures were perfect. - Freddie said. - If one day I am a successful musician you will be my photographer. Already contracted for me in advance.

- For already accepted the job, Freddie. - Vick smiled.

- I'm serious baby. If one day is famous, you will be my photographer.

Vick hugged Freddie strongly.

- Really photos were sensational, Vick. - Tim smiled. - Great job.

- Thank you, Tim. - Smiled happily my friend.

- Really they were perfect, Vick. - Brian said. - Congratulations. The pictures will help in spreading the band for the upcoming performances.

- Glad I enjoyed it. - Victoria smiled.

- Your photos are worthy of a professional photographer. - Roger smiled kissing the face of Vick.

Bri, Tim and Rog paid to Vick through the photos. She would not accept money saying it was a gift from her to them, but they insisted and paid for the photos.

The next presentations of the band Smile boys told Vick to take pictures of the shows in pubs. It would be a kind of official photographer of the band. She was very happy and accepted the challenge.

Freddie invite to spend New Year's Eve in Truro with all of us. He accepted. He said he will spend Christmas with their families, but the New Year will be with us.

10 day soon arrived. Day on which the work of Tim and Freddie Completion of course. They presented the work alongside two other people. They just rocked the presentation. They took 10 in the presentation, and highly praised by teachers and classmates.

We also congratulate them.

The week passed quickly and December 17 was the last day of college tuition. Classes will return now after January 20.

On December 20 Tim, Bri and Rog made the last presentation in a pub this year.

We were all gathered. Three as ever razed. The girls present in the pub went crazy. Rog got a brunette tonight, only a few kisses and then dismissed. Typical Roger. Brian and Tim were also with two girls. Les and Paul were with some girls too. Vick and Layla also kissed some guys that night.

Freddie and I did not stay with anyone. I'll take the boys too, but not always. I have stayed with some college guys who are nice, but nothing serious. And the pub guys get when I want. I'm not like the other girls who often come to stay with three or four per night.

But no Freddie and I have not had fun.

We drink too much ... I'm drinking too much, but everyone was having fun in their own way and was also happy because I will go to Truro spend the year-end festivities with my family and was school vacation, the stage, the Spanish course. I talked to Freddie. While on some beautiful woman he commented me laughing too. He commented to the handsome men and said:

- Yasmin that suits you. Roger did not hear me say this to you, can it kill me, but that boy is his number.

Freddie was already a little drunk. And me too.

Roger realized that every now and then looked at me and Freddie. I think he's worried I'll do something stupid while I'm drunk. But I'm quiet. I can even do the number 4 with legs. Hahahaha.

Freddie and I went to the juckebox and put a coin selecting some songs to play.

- Choose this dear. - Freddie said pointing to the playlist.

We have selected some songs and we sang together equal crazy. Freddie has a wonderful singing voice. Wow. Reaches very high notes that I can not accompany him. Freddie in a band would be one of the greatest vocalists. It has capacity. It is a wonderful gift. I do not know if your voice is baritone or tenor, moves between the two masterfully.

- Your voice is perfect, Freddie. - I smile. - Looking for another band or go solo. Make a point, but her voice needs to be known worldwide. Do you have an exceptional gift.

- Thanks for the compliment, Yasmin. - has said. - I'll still be known in the music world. I will fight for this.

He began playing the song Magical Mystery Tour Beatles and Freddie and I started singing excited. I sang the part:

Roll up

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

Roll up

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

Roll up

And that's an invitation

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

Roll up

To make a reservation

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

Freddie sang:

The Magical Mystery Tour

Is waiting to take you away

Waiting to take you away

Roll up

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

Roll up

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

Roll up

We got everything you need

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

Roll up

Satisfaction guaranteed

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

I returned to sing:

The Magical Mystery Tour

Is hoping to take you away

Hoping to take you away

(Mystery Tour...)

Ah... The Magical Mystery Tour

Roll up

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

Roll up

And that's an invitation

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

Roll up

To make a reservation

Roll up for the Mystery Tour

I was already a little out of myself and climbed on a table and I was dancing. The men looked at me and I just laughed.

Freddie and I sang the rest of the song together:

The Magical Mystery Tour

Is coming to take you away

Coming to take you away

The Magical Mystery Tour

Is dying to take you away

Dying to take you away

Take you today.

- Yasmin leave this table. - Freddie laughed. - Everyone is looking.

- Freddie I feel in a magical and mysterious journey with Paul McCartney - said loudly laughing drunk. - I feel the coach of The Beatles in a magical and mysterious journey.

- Dear you did not use drugs, but is stoned. - Freddie said. - You drank too much Yasmin. It is a highly psychedelic trip with his beloved Paul, in his thoughts.

Dance a little more, sensual. I was beside myself really. I swear I have not used drugs. I drank a lot of beer only. Shortly thereafter I feel both hands pulling me around the waist of the table. I see Roger.

- Yasmin you are very drunk. - he said.

- Rog I'm fine. Look.

I try to do a number with 4 legs and I can not. I start to laugh.

- Lets Yasmin, Rog. She's having fun.

- She can drink at will, but up on the table is too much and all these guys looking at her. Do not let it. - Said Roger seriously looking at Freddie and me.

- I want Paul McCartney here with me. - She said laughing pouting. - Freddie Paul calls me. - She said tearfully.

- Oh dear if I could call Paul for you. - Freddie laughed.

- That's two-thirty in the morning. It'd better go all out. - Seriously said Roger.

- It's still early Rog. - I told him hugging him.

- You will leave me, Yasmin. - Said Roger angry.

- You mad at me? - He said grumbling. - Rog is not mad at me.

- Freddie you should not have let Yasmin drink a lot. - Said Roger.

- And what's wrong, Rog? - Freddie said laughing. - Everyone was having fun, including you with the girl here in the pub. Yasmin and I had fun our way.

- Freddie's right, Rog. Back there with the girl and leave me alone.

- I am no longer with the girl, Yasmin. Now let's go.

Roger told the staff that was taking me home and who wanted to ride was to go with us. Freddie came with us, Paul and Brian. Les, Tim, Layla and Vick were. Tim said it would take the girls home later.

On the way I was in the front seat with Roger. He was serious. Brian, Freddie and Paul were talking in the back seat. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I was a little drunk, but I realized everything that happened.

Roger said mumbling:

- Yasmine never did. Still dancing on the table ...

- The boys of the pub looked longingly. - Paul said. - Our friend is also one pretty woman, let's face it.

- Rog, calm. She just had fun tonight. Last band's performance this year, I talked to me and drink too much, just that.

- Meanwhile Roger was busy with the girl. - Brian laughed.

- Guys understand, I get these girls in the pub to hang out, just that. It's something carnal, nothing more than that. I do not want to get involved with anyone right now. In fact if it were to be dating seriously with only one. But it's still not the right time. - he sighed stopping at a signal.

I still pretended to be asleep quietly and just listened to their conversation.

- Who refers, Rog? - Asked Freddie. - I'm curious now. If you are who I think ...

- After I talk to you. - Rog said running a hand through my hair.

Still kept his eyes closed.

Shortly after Roger stopped the car and told the boys:

- Bri Yasmin picks up the bag there by your side.

Brian handed the bag.

I realized that Roger took the bag the apartment key.

- Let's go up with me. Yasmin put to sleep in his bed.

- Come on. - Freddie said.

Roger got out, came around and opened the car door. He picked me up and closed the door. I opened a little eye and realized that Bree was in my purse.

They went up to the apartment. Freddie unlocked the door. Roger was the direction to my room with me still in his arms and put me there, taking off my shoes. He took the blanket and covered me.

- Tomorrow we will have a serious talk Yasmin. - He said kissing my forehead. - Princess Good night, sweet dreams.

Brian left my bag in the room.

Still hear their voices in the apartment until they Layla and Vick. Once they arrived they were gone.

I was lying almost falling asleep even when I started to giggle the whole episode of the night ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 482 25
"I'll do whatever it takes, to make you mine" he whispered and my breathing was heavy. His eyes were stabbing mine and I felt the need to touch his f...
3.7K 176 65
What happens when you are in doubt between pursuing a professional career in a beauty pageant and a great love of your life and just have to choose o...
4K 183 9
" 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 ...
4.2K 110 30
On one day Ella comes across her old classmate Roger Taylor. They never liked each other, actually hated. They get to know eachother better after all...