His Butler Fancied

By pianomusicchild

(Y/N) is a respectable and curious girl. Being a noble is great and all but she's not all that thrilled about... More

The Mystery Celebration
Surprises...
An Unexpected Accident
New Life at the Phantomhive's
Quick Authors Note!
Invitation from a Noble
Dance Macabre
May the Best Butler Win...
Snagged by a Spider
My knight in..a tail coat?
Crimson Chase
The Truth
Run Away
Kidnapped
Servant to Stupidity
End of Book

Belle of the Ball

5.3K 192 54
By pianomusicchild

|Play music when you see the note telling you to|

On the day of the Trancy ball, I started to get quite nervous. I was panicking on the inside over what could go wrong. I bathed and cleaned myself thoroughly. When I got to my bed Chamber there was a surprise waiting for me. A white, lace ball gown with beautiful pearl beading. It was sleeveless with a corset back and a pinkish white, silk ribbon around the waist. It was so beautiful. Mey-Rin helped me lace and tie the back of the dress. She also fixed my hair with some pearls, pins and a thin ribbon.

When it was all finished, I stepped in front of the mirror and could not believe my eyes. I could barely recognize myself, I looked like a true lady. "Lady (Y/N), you look so lovely yes. Mister Sebastian won't be able to keep his eyes off you." she said. "Thank you Mey-Rin." I said with a smile.

|Time skip brought to you by ITS A SNOW DAY!!! 😜❄️|

When I arrived at the Trancy Manor, everything looked so lovely, so grand and oh so perfect. I knocked on the door and grabbed my fan. A tall butler with black slicked back hair, golden eyes, glasses and a black tailcoat answered the door. He seemed quite familiar. "Ah good evening Lady (Y/N), please come in. The ball awaits." He said with an odd smile as he held the door open for me. I walked in nervously as hundreds of people danced and stood around socializing. I soon spotted Sebastian standing beside Ciel looking as handsome as ever.

As I made my way down the grand stairs, Sebastian looked up and saw me as well. His eyes were wide in shock for a moment or two but that expression was soon replaced with a sly smile. He walked up to me as I reached the end of the stairs. "Lady (Y/N)...you look absolutely stunning." he complimented me. I beamed "Thank you Sebastian you look quite dashing as well, and given the circumstances, you need only call me (Y/N)." I said. "Thank you, (Y/N)." he chuckled. Soon we heard the sound of a waltz begin. Sebastian's eyes glowed as he held out a hand to me. "(Y/N), will you do me the honor of joining me in this dance?" he asked. I smiled delighted and took his hand. "I would be happy to dance with you Sebastian." I accepted happily.

|Play music|

Sebastian placed one hand on my back and held my hand with the other as I placed my free hand on his shoulder. Within seconds we were gracefully gliding across the floor. I stared into his crimson red eyes as they stared back at me. We both smiled and soon enough, we were in the center of everyone's attention. I blushed a bit nervously until Sebastian whispered, "Don't worry my love, they are staring because you're so beautiful.". I looked up at him again and smiled as I let myself sink into the movement and flow of the dance and the music. It felt like a wonderful dream that I never wanted to end. I was in love, with Sebastian Michaelis .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 553 35
Thể loại: hiện đại, phúc hắc trung khuyển công x bị động tuấn mỹ thụ, mỹ cường, ngọt văn, HE. Văn án: Bề ngoài thì Lê Tuần cao lớn đẹp trai, hướng nộ...
48.7K 1.4K 32
What happens when you run away from home, looking for freedom? You run into the four legendary magi! What will happen when you travel the world, meet...
251K 10.9K 33
He's just a guy who seemed like he doesn't care, but truth is? He's playing the biggest part in a lot of people's lives. SCRUMPTIOUS © senyoratrinidad
778K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...