Lullabies • Scott McCall [1]

By SpanishCandy

Scott McCall never thought he'd let a pregnant girl into his pack. He surely never thought he'd fall in love... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Changing Title
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Valentines Day
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Adrianna Carter
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Girl names
Chapter 26
The End
BOOK TWO

Chapter 11

45.3K 1.1K 410
By SpanishCandy

Adrianna

This entire day was just extremely weird in some sort of way. My mom was acting differently around me ever since I had gotten home after school. I would try to speak to her but sometimes she would ignore me. When Aunt Katherine would talk to her then my mom would have been the normal her.

I just don't understand what's going on anymore. I don't even know what I did wrong.

"What's wrong with my mom, Aunt Kath?" I asked her when I walked into the kitchen to see her preparing dinner later on but I won't be here. I'll be with Scott on our first date.

"Oh, sweetie. She's just jealous that you're hanging out with other people more then her. That's never happened before with you two so it's new to her." Katherine explained to me causing me to sigh heavily once I thought about it more.

"She has to understand that I'm seventeen, though. I'm no longer a little girl and I've finally found myself some really good friends." I let out my feelings to my aunt as I sat down on a chair next to the table.

"She'll come around, Adrianna. By the way, you better bring a bigger coat then that, honey buns, because it is freezing outside. Don't want you to get sick now don't we?" She asked me and I smiled, shaking my head

"No, I guess not. I should get going now. See you guys at 10?" I asked her while getting up and she hummed in response while I grabbed my coat from the living room.

•••

I sat next to Scott on the bench while we waited for the game to start. Everyone in the pack was stressed out because of the killer being in the team. I was nervous and I'm not even in the team or even a supernatural.

"Are you nervous, Scotty?" I asked him, curious to his answer because he kept bouncing his right leg while he looked down at his shoes.

He looked up at me with wide eyes and he had this confused look on his face but then found out what I had asked him.

"Huh? Oh, uh, no not really." He mutters as he put on his shoes and started to tie them.

"It's okay to be scared, Scott. Especially, when people are out to kill you." I put my chin on top of his shoulder causing him to look over at me and he smiled.

"I promise you I'm not scared. If they want an Alpha. Then, I'll show them an Alpha." He tells me but had that goofy smile on his face which made me smile at him showing off my teeth.

We both stared into each others eyes while smiling at each other and I had a very strong urge to just smash my lips onto his but I didn't want to move on that fast. No matter how much I wanted to grab his face and pull him in for a kiss... I can't do that... At least not yet.

"Let's go! Let's go, come on! Hey, McCall, I said get your ass out on the field." Coach yelled out for Scott making us break apart from each other and looked up to see him with a stern look on his face.

"But Coach, his leg is still healing. I don't think he should play." Scott protested as he got up and practically ran over to Coach Finstock since it was a bad idea for the young beta to be in the field when he's having trouble issues on controlling his inner wolfness.

"He said it's fine." Coach waved him off while I just sat on the bench watching all of this happen.

"As Captain, I'm suggesting Liam sit out the game." Scott tells him sternly and stood up straighter thinking that it would work if he pulled out the 'I'm team captain' card.

"And as, uh, President of the United States, I'm vetoing that suggestion." Coach finstock tells him back and laughed as if what Scott said was so funny to him while Scott stared at him blankly.

"What if he gets hurt?" He asked him as he looked over at Liam.

"Hey, Liam! Think fast!" I heard that guy that Scott was telling me about about how he almost made Liam turn in front of everyone at school.

Brett then threw the ball at Liam hoping for it to hit his face but Liam surprised everyone by catching the small ball with only one hand.

"Oh, he plays." Coach smirked and looked at Scott having Scott sigh, looking at me with a disappointment look.

"There you go, Liam! Liam! Stilinski! McCall!" Coach yelled at them as they all jogged into the field, getting ready to play against Devenford Prep.

••

It's been about 25 minutes into the game and DevenFord Prep had already scored twice while we scored zero. I didn't know that we sucked this much. But, I am only here because of my new friends.

I sighed heavily as I rolled my eyes at what I am about to do. I slowly stepped onto the bench being careful not to fall down. I would be in deep trouble if I did fall down the bench, though.

"Hey, prep student!" I yelled loudly causing everyone to look over at me in confusion.

"Yes, I'm talking to you, Steroid man! You should seriously tone down on the drugs, dude. You think girls dig that?" I yelled over to that particular guy that I was yelling at.

He glared at me but the referee blew the whistle which helped Stiles grab the ball and ran the hell away from him quickly. Stiles then threw the ball at Kira, landing it right in her net causing her to look at the ball with wide eyes.

"Run, Kira!" I shouted out for her and she finally snapped out of her small moment causing her to start running, trying to avoid the whole DevendFord Prep team completely.

I watched Kira in aw as she span around to move out of the way from the people who tries to tackled her onto the ground to stop her from scoring a goal.

"Pass it! Kira, pass the ball." Coach yelled at her but she ignored him as she span around one more time and threw the ball towards the net, which got in by the way. Scoring us a point.

Everyone from Beacon Hills High School stood up and cheered, including me of course, while I slowly stepped off from the bench.

Kira yelled in happiness putting her arms up in the air with a huge smile forming on her face which actually put a smile on my smile but that soon changed when Coach yelled out for her.

"Yukimura! Get over here." Coach Finstock yelled for her so she jogged over to us with a confused look on her face.

"Take a seat. You're benched for the rest of the game." He grumbled while I looked up at him in disbelief considering I was sitting down and he seemed taller then me right now.

"What? Why?" She asked him while she took off her helmet to look at me with her mouth wide open in surprise.

"You didn't pass." That was coach's reply so I scoffed and stood up real quick after that, walking over there so that I was in front of Kira protectively.

You don't mess with a pregnant women friends.

"She had an open shot. You can't actually be serious about this." I chuckled darkly at him, defending the poor shy kitsune.

"The play was for her to pass. This is a scrimmage, it's about team work, Carter, Yukimura. So, Yukimura, you're benched." He says sternly and looked away from us.

"Whatever, come on, Kira. He'll soon realize that he needs you." I huffed angrily while grabbing her hand, pulling her along with me and sat on the bench.

"Thank you for defending me, Adrianna." She tells me with a grateful look on her face.

"No problem. Oh, Adrianna's my father. Call me, Adri." I joked causing her to laugh lightly at my lame joke that I had decided to slide in.

•••

It's been about 20 minutes more into the game and Garrett rammed into Brett causing them both to fall to the ground including Liam since he was trying to tackle Brett to the ground so desperately.

Everyone in the audience gasped and stayed silent as we all watched the three poor boys fall onto the ground in pain.

Kira and I looked at each other worriedly then looked back at them to see two of Brett's team mates picked him up. They both started to carry him to the locker room to get him checked out since he seemed like the only one who had actually gotten hurt from the accident.

"Do you think - ?" I tried to finished my question but Kira started to nod her head yes, answering my question already getting me even more worried then I already was but then my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Meet me in the boys locker room? I have something to give you, Adri!

I read the text in my head already knowing that it was from the one and only Violet.

Third Person

"I talked to the coach. I'm out for the rest of the game. What are you gonna do?" Liam asked his Alpha who was staring off of space, just thinking about what had just happened earlier out in the field.

"I don't know. Something's still not right. We're missing something." Scott muttered as he sat down on the bench in between Kira and Liam.

Stiles then ran up behind them as he looked down at his phone in shock. Lydia sent a picture of another third of the list to see two very familiar names that he knew of.

"Guys. Lydia just broke another third of the list." Stiles tells them causing all three of them to stand up quickly. They were all curious to know who was on that list. Liam, especially.

"Am I on it?" The young beta asked the Stilinski with nervousness showing off in his tone.

"No, but two other people are." Stiles muttered quietly not wanting them to hear him but they heard him anyways.

"Who?" Kira asked him wanting to know who these two people are.

"Brett Talbot and..." Stiles trailed off not wanting to say the second name but he had to.

"And Adrianna Carter." Stiles sighed having all three of them to freeze when they heard the pregnant girls name.

"No, that can't be right. Adri, isn't anything supernatural. I would have sensed it by now." Scott protested not wanting to believe that Adrianna Carter was in the dead pool list. A hit list of supernatural creatures.

"Scott, she's worth ten million dollars. I really don't think they made a mistake. Unless, there's another Adrianna Carter running around Beacon Hills." Stiles snorted.

"Where is she again?" Scott asked Kira, turning to her since she was the one who was with her before Adrianna had left.

"She told me she was gonna meet some girl in the school." Kira answered him fast. She had feared that the young pregnant girl could have been in great danger.

Scott dropped his lacrosse stick and helmet on the ground when he started to sprint towards the school doors. He made it in there and tried to smell his scent. When he did he didn't lost time to look for her.

•••

"Violet?" Adrianna called out the weird girls name that she so desperately did not want to meet up but considering she was very nice she couldn't just leave the freshman hanging.

Adrianna walked into the locker room to see bodies on the ground causing her to gasp softly, not wanting to attract anyone from outside or near the hall way from her for obvious reasons.

She didn't expect to see all these, what seemed like dead bodies on the ground when she was looking for Violet. She also didn't expect to have Violet come up from behind and shove her to the wall harshly, alarming Adri of her baby.

"Violet, What the hell!" She yelled in pain as her face was starting to get squished against the cold wall of the Beacon Hills High School boys locker room.

"You actually thought I wanted to be your friend? A friend of a skank who got knocked up by some guy from her hometown?" She asked her and laughed at the poor pregnant girl when she was struggling to get out of Violet's grip.

"I wanted to become friends with you so that I can kill you. Like what I am about to do now." She chuckled darkly at me as Adrianna looked at her with the corner of her eye.

"Why are you doing this?" Adrianna asked her not believing any of this. She didn't understand why Violet wanted to kill her so badly.

"You're worth a lot of money, Adrianna. I has absolutely no idea why but honestly, I don't care. Ten Million dollars is the only thing I care about. I wanted the Alpha but I guess you will do." Violet answered her question about to wrap her Thermal Garrote around Adrianna's neck to kill her when she heard a low growl behind her.

"You want an Alpha? I'll give you an Alpha. More specifically, a True Alpha." Scott roared and grabbed Violet from her throat, causing her to lose her grip on Adrianna.

Scott threw her against the room and growled at her angrily. He was extremely angry at the fact that Violet had harmed the precious girl behind him.

Adrianna slid down onto the floor in shock as she just stared at Violet who was slowly starting to stand back up until Scott grabbed her from her neck again. He decided not to kill her and made her bang her head against the wall, making her go unconscious.

Scott grabbed the thermal garrote and snapped it in half.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Adrianna in concern while he ran over to her and picked her up bridal style.

"I am now." She smiled and Scott sighed in relief as he sat down on a bench near him, having Adrianna on his lap.

Adrianna noticed how worried and scared he was so she grabbed his hand, intertwined their fingers. Scott felt warmth and smiled, showing off his dimples at her. She leaned in and kissed his cheek slowly.

"My hero." She whispered and laid her head on his shoulder.

Stiles ran into the scene to see all the bodies on the floor but then looked over to see Adrianna sitting on his best friends lap. He then started to realize what had happened in here considering Violet was on the floor with blood on her head. The weapon right next to her all teared apart.

"I think you better call your Dad." Scott suggested to Stiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 11.9K 104
Like every other person in Beacon Hills, Skylar Knight was also a supernatural creature. She comes from a very long line of faeries. Faeries were hun...
1.1K 78 8
What will happen when innocent little cow who has been raised up in a farm was sold to the biggest and the most dangerous mafia group the Bangtan. C...
146K 5.2K 133
Happiness is difficult to find and even harder to keep. No one tells you that when life makes things easier for you that disaster is just around the...
706K 29.9K 111
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...