Khwaishein √

Von angelove2

Get Ready!! .. to witness a saga..full of love..romance..and evil eye... PROLOGUE : A smooth loving life..who... Mehr

TRAILER
1. Wedding Night
2. Scaring Her!
3. Inside her body!
4. She is frightened!
6. Her Strange behavior!
7. Saint's Prediction!
8. Evil soul came!
9. He prayed!
10. She is possessed!
11. His ugly Past!
12. Going to fight!
13. Truth prevails!

5. He is hiding!

4.2K 305 4
Von angelove2

Manik was stunned to see the painting..

Manik : "yeh possible nhi hai..ek saal pehle Jo bhi hua..Nandini kuch nhi janti..fir yeh painting Woh kese bana sakti hai.."... He thought while His whole body was sweating in fear..the frowns on his forehead was clearly visible...he looked all around..and closed his eyes..

" Manik..".. "See kitna pyaara hai" ... "Tum hamesha late ate ho..", ... " MAAANNIIIKKK"...

He heard the loudest scream in the end..and he opened his eyes with a jerk..the way he was frightened clearly shows that he is hiding something very deep in his heart..he threw away the painting and moved his palm on his mouth ..and somehow composed his trembling body..

He looked all around ..but Nandini was no where..so he came outside the room..and then he heard a soft voice of some walking behind him..and that voice of anklet was making him more frightened..

While the evil soul was looking at him..with a evil smirk on her face..manik turned around instantly but found no one...

Manik : "relax manik..tu itna dar kyu raha hai??..relax!! ..Nandini kaha hai??..dhund use.."... He said to himself after turning around..he composed himself and walked upstairs to the terrace...

While the evil soul still looking at him with a evil smile on her face..

"Manik Malhotra ..ateet (past) kabhi peecha nhi chorta.. 1 saal pehle Jo hua usse tum door nhi bhaag sakte..aa gayi hoon main..TUMHARI ZINDAGI me I.." ..she said in her scary harsh voice.. And start laughing devilishly..

On the terrace :

Nandini was standing looking gazing at the moon ..she was totally lost in her own thought.. Manik came from her back and placed his hand on her shoulder..this sudden touch on her body made her startled..

Manik : "hey!! Relax.. It's me ..Manik.."..he tried to calm her after she turned around..as she was really scared..she hugged him tightly out if fear ..and he securely took her in his protective embrace...

He didn't asked her anything..and let her be in his arms..loads were going in their respective minds but still they both adopted silence..and they found solace in each other's arms..the moon light which was falling on the couple..was blessing them..showering only love and joy on them ...

After some good time..which was almost above half hour...both were sitting on the floor..leaned on the wall ..she was in his arms..while he was tightly holding her..both were in some other world..communicating nothing but still listening a lot..there silence was talking ...but soon that silence vanished..when a chilling wind touched their body..she felt shiver in her whole body..and snuggled more into him..

Manik : " thand lag rahi hai?"..he asked In a very caring tone and she in return just hmm'ed ...

[]SIZE=3]He Kissed on her head..and took her more inside him..tightly..Now she was totally wrapped under his protective embrace...[/SIZE]

Manik : "abhi abhi thand lag rahi hai??".. He again asked and now she smiled at his gesture..

Nandini : " tumhare hote huye..mujhe kabhi bhi kuch nhi ho sakta.."...she proudly answered and he felt blessed ..the girl who is in his arms is not only his best friend..or his wife..but she is the girl who means EVERYTHING to him..

Manik : "you know what..you always make me speechless..".. He answered being totally out of words..

On response..she simply kissed right above his heart..and he held her more tightly..

Manik : " don't tempt me love..otherwise consequences bahut HOT ho sakte hai..wese bhi thand jyada hai.."..he said in his husky tone..and she shyly hugged him tightly..

Nandini : "kuch bhi bolte ho..".. She shyly said and he laughed loudly but hugged her more tightly..and planted a kiss on her head..

This was all witnessed by one pair of eye..who was casting evil eye on the heavenly couple..who were so lost in their own world..that they didn't even realized the change in atmosphere all of a sudden..the moon which was till now shining so bright..is now hidden behind the clouds and the night has become the darkest night ever..

"Kitni bhi koshish karlo manik..par tumhe Nandini ke sath nahi rehne dungi mai..tum sirf mere ho..sirf mere..".. She said devilishly looking at the peaceful face of two love doves..

Manik : " pari..."..he called her very softly and she just hmm'ed while playing with his button..

Manik : "tumne us painting mei kiska face banaya hai??".. He asked in a very calm tone..but the mere mention of the painting..drew back her to the past events..she within a second recalled everything..which she was experiencing ...

Nandini : " Woh..Woh..mai..wo..."...she was stammering ..she was out of words..she wasn't understanding anything..and her trembling body gave manik the impression of that unknown fear which has built inside her..since morning everything was going wrong..and unfortunately she wasn't understanding that what actually is happening...

Manik : "shhh!! Relax..mai hoon na..".. He calmed her while taking her more into himself..and she hugged him more tightly this time...

Nandini : " mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai manik..Woh chehra..Woh chehra baar baar mere samne aa jata hai..mujhe kuch samjh nhi aa raha hai.."..she blurted out the fear inside her..and now manik was more confused..

Manik : "Woh chehra??,..but kyu?? Or kese?? ..Nandini kabhi usse mili nhi ..fir kese???".. He thought still drowning in the pool of questions which has no answers ...

Manik : " calm down..daro mat ..mai hoon na tumhare paas..don't think anything.."..he chucking all his thoughts..calmed her down as per the requirement of the moment..it was necessary to make Nandini a bit relax..

Nandini : "I TRUST YOU.."...Her words made manik speechless..and he start drowning In his past..which was still haunting him..the things which happened 1 year back..still haunts him..

Looking at the lost face of manik..the evil soul smiled evilly..

"yeh toh bas shuruaat hai manik..MAI AA GAYI HOON..WAPAS.."..she said and start laughing loudly...due to which a heavy wind start flowing..and MaNan were surprised looking at the sudden change..the peaceful environment has became so scary..

Manik : "lagta hai toofan aane wala hai..come let's go inside..".. He said listening the voice of thunderstorm ...and he stood up..

He picked Nandini up in his arms ..and she was very surprised by his this move..she was about to stand..when manik suddenly picked her up..

Nandini : " mai chal sakti hoon ..mujhe neeche utaro please.."..she said in her sweet sugary voice on which he smiled broadly and packed on her forehead..

Manik : "jab apka gulaam yaha hai..toh ap apne pair zameen pe kyu rakhegi..my queen..".. He said with a big broad smile..on which she blushed and hugged him tightly..

He chuckled and took her downstairs towards their room..while the evil soul was still standing on the terrace and has witnessed everything..

" lTOOFAN AANE NHI WALA MANIK..TOOFAN AA CHUKA HAI..MAI AA GAYI HOON.."...she said with a evil glint on her face..and in other second she was vanished..the black hole which has been created in the mansion on the night of manan's wedding..is now more deepen..which clearly indicates the real arrival if the evil soul..

Manik after leaving Nandini in the room..came our to make some calls..as he was really tensed looking at Nandini's condition..he really want to consult with their family doctor..

Manik : "hello..uncle..manik here.."..

Doctor : " hi beta..all okay??..itni raat ko kyu call kiya?? .."...he was concerned as he listened something very unusual in manik's voice..

Manik : "sab okay hota toh apko call nhi karta main..the thing is..am really tense for Nandini..".. He said in a concerned tone..

Doctor : " relax..mujhe puri baat batao.."..he asked and now manik explained him everything..that how Nandini is behaving..she being scared of every other thing..she being lost every now and then...

Manik : "mujhe kuch samjh nhi aa raha hai..".. He said in a frustrating tone..as he wasn't able to help her..

Doctor : " manik..calm down..I think..kuch serious hai..like something is disturbing Nandini..tum use kal clinic le aao..I will examine her..till then observe her.. And most importantly don't leave her alone..be with her all the time.."..he explained and manik like a obedient child listen everything calmly..

Manik : "okay..then mai kal aata hoon..bye..".. He then cut the call..and moved inside the room..and what he saw made his eyes bulged out from socket.. He was terrified ..scared to hell..the only thing came out of his mouth was her name ..that too in a slow whispering sound..

Screen freeze on his shocked face..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

754K 31.4K 83
"Bhai stop it what are you doing? She's your wife" Mukti yelled at me. "But I don't want her, I never did neither I expected this to happen" I growle...
1.1M 43.8K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...
482K 31.2K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...
110K 6.2K 23
I wish it would've happened like this like we were always meant to be together, nothing was there between us to pull us apart-but you had different p...