Tris Pedrad Dauntless Born

Av jojo9635

Tris was born in Dauntless and along with her twin Uriah and her big brother Zeke they mess up the daunless c... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Sequel (1)
Sequel (2)
Sequel (3)
Authors note: New Fanfics!

Chapter 41

4.2K 80 26
Av jojo9635

I think i dozed of because when i open my eyes again it's dark night. I look around and see all my friends and jackson sleeping around me. I yawn a little bit and then walk up to a nurse. "Do you know how Tris Pedrads operation is going?" "No. I'm sorry. But i think there will be a doctor from the O.R. who will inform you soon." "Ok thanks. Another question where can i get a coffee?" She laughs slightly "over there is a shop." "Ok thanks." She nods and i walk in the direction she showed me and sure enough i reach the small shop. "Hello i'd like a black coffee please." "Of course." He walks to the machine and presses some buttons. The machine starts to work and a minute later i have a hot coffee in my hands. I give him two points and walk back to my friends. I slowly drink my coffee and wait for a doctor to come. Zeke next to me stirs and then opens his eyes. "Hey man." He whispers. "Hey." I answer. "You have any news?" "No. I'm waiting for some." He nods and asks: "is that coffee?" I nod. "Where can i get some?" "Over there is a store. It's only two points." "Alright. I'll be back in a minute." With that he walks around the corner. I sink back into my chair amd enjoy the silence. 'It's rare that i'm with my friends and it's silent'. I think smiling. I try to not think to much about Tris although i'm worried sick. Everything inside me screams for her.
When Zeke comes back we just sit next to each other, listening to the breaths of the others. After half an hour the door opens and a doctor steps out. "Anyone for Tris pedrad?" We jump up immediatly and quickly walk to her. "Hello. My name is doctor Smith." The man says. "Hello. I'm Four." "And i'm Zeke." "So i sugest you are here for Tris Pedrad?" "Yes." I simply state. "Ok so she still is in surgery but we think it won't take longer then one more hour. Her injuries were really bad exspecially the shot in the stomach. The wounds at her back just needed to be bandaged but her left arm is broken so we will have to correct that in another operation." "Will she survive?" I interupt him. "Well she gaves us quiete a scare a few times but right now she is stable and they just need to finish the operation." "What do you mean with 'quiet a scare'?" Zeke asks annoyed. "Well her heart stopped beating but always only for a few seconds. She's a fighter." "Yes she is." I say on the verge of tears. Doctor Smith nods and smiles a little bit. "I have to go back again. I'll tell you when the operation is over." "Ok but if we are not there or something just wake our friends." I say while pointing to the group of dauntless. "I will." He says and then turns around and leaves.
An hour later i am shaken awake by someone. "Four wake up! Tris is out of surgery!" I blink and realise that all my friends surround me. Zeke hands me a coffee and i gladly execpt it. "Come on Four. She is out of surgery." I jump up and follow the nurse. First we go into an elevator. Oh no! All my friends squeeze into it and i start to sweat. I just close my eyes and luckily the ride is over a few seconds later. I basicly run out and then wait for the nurse again. She walks to room 157 and enters. I take a deep breath before following her. And there she is: my beautiful Tris. I never knew you could love someone like that. My heart crunches at the sight of her. She has multiple tubes in her small body and her skin is deadly pale. Zeke and uriah stand on her right and i place myself on her left. The others just stand around her. I take her hand in mine and gently stroke it with my thumb. Uriah and Zeke do the same.
Like this i fall asleep on a chair again but this time my hand interwined with triss'.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

131K 2.4K 28
What if Tris Prior was dauntless born? What if she was the sister of Uriah and Zeke Pedrad? What if all this, came true? This is the story of Tris Pe...
12.6K 227 28
THIS STORY HAD A COMPLETE PLOT TWIST THAT MOST PROBABLY DONT LIKE. JUST WARNING YOU. Tris Pedrad, the sister of Ezekiel and Uriah Pedrad, is a Daunt...
27.9K 651 46
In this story, Tris is one year younger than Four. Four is the dauntless born instructor so he hasn't met Tris... yet. What will happen when they me...
261K 7.2K 59
Tris Pedrad has two brothers. Zeke, who is two years older and Uriah, her twin. Of course they both are the annoying, protective older brother type...