Loving His Beast » Brock Lesn...

By sunangelxxi

**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create some... More

Loving His Beast
1//Loving His Beast
3// Loving His Beast
4// Loving His Beast
5// Loving His Beast
6// Loving His Beast
7// Loving His Beast
8// Loving His Beast
9 // Loving His Beast
10 // Loving His Beast
11 // Loving His Beast
12 // Loving His Beast
13 // Loving His Beast
14 // Loving His Beast
15 // Loving His Beast
16 // Loving His Beast
17 // Loving His Beast
18 // Loving His Beast
19 // Loving His Beast
20 // Loving His Beast
21 // Loving His Beast
22 // Loving His Beast
23 // Loving His Beast
24 // Loving His Beast
25// Loving His Beast
26// Loving His Beast
27// Loving His Beast
28// Loving His Beast
A/N : You Loyal
29// Loving His Beast
30// Loving His Beast
31// Loving His Beast
32// Loving His Beast
33// Loving His Beast
34// Loving His Beast
35// Loving His Beast
Loving His Beast's Photo Album
A/N:My Ships❤
A/N : Lose to Win

2// Loving His Beast

8K 159 7
By sunangelxxi

Chapter Two | Danica has a crush on who

Beep...beep...beep

My alarm clock wakes me up.

I get up and look at my phone.

Twelve messages, six voicemails, and nine missed calls.

How did I get all of that with only seven contacts?

I got out of bed and went to take a twenty-five-minute shower. After I was done with my shower, I got out of the hotel tub and wrapped a towel around my body.

I put my hair in a tight bun then put on diamond stud earrings. I left my phone on the charger and went downstairs to get something to eat from the hotel dining room.

After I finished eating, it was 8:30 am.

I rushed upstairs back to my hotel room and went straight into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

It was only 8:45 am, so I grabbed my phone and my black leather jackets with silver studs all over it.

I left the room.

Then I finally realized I didn't notice Morgan in the room at all.

I reminded myself to make sure to check on her once I come back to our hotel room.

I pulled my phone from my back pocket and looked at the time, and it was 9:03 am.

I made it to the hotel front desk and asked the receptionist for a keypad to Brie's room, and went back to the elevator.

Once I reached her room. I made it inside the room to see these two loudmouths having a conversation about God knows what.

"Shut up with all that talking!" I exclaimed at the two.

"Hey, Dan-dan," Brie said.

"If I worked at Hooters, my tips would be bomb as fuck." Nicole said.

"Why? You aren't cute enough for Hooters." Brie said.

"I'm pretty attractive if you never compare me to anyone ever." Nicole said.

"You sound stupid, chica," Brie said.

"I wonder if we are really related to each other, Nicole, sometimes," I said.

"Why?" Nicole asked with a pout.

"You are honestly just annoying and slow sometimes," I replied.

"Well, you said you loved me last night, and now you find me annoying and slow, but that doesn't mean we still can't work on building a better sisterly relationship," Nicole said knowingly.

"Before you guys go all-best friend mode in front of me, can Danica explain to me where she went last night?" Brie asked.

"I went back to the hotel because I was bored and didn't want to be a party pooper for you guys, that's all, but do you guys know where Morgan is?" I explained.

Nicole and Brie started giggling like crazy.

Then walked out of the hotel room without saying anything to me like what the fuck.

I got up and ran out of the room to catch up to them entering the elevator.

"Took you long enough," Nicole said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Keep rolling them eyes at me," I said in a warning tone.

"Ooh!" Brie said chuckling at Nicole.

"I guess she's in big sister mode," Nicole said.

The girls love it when I go into big sister mode because apparently, I sound like mom.

Once the elevator reached the first floor, we made it to the hotel dining room, where I saw Morgan sitting on Nick's lap.

I was going to sneak up on hear until Paige and Trinity spotted me and yelled my name like madmen.

I waved at them as Morgan got up and run, but I was faster and tackled her to the ground.

I sat on her.

"Ooh, you in trouble, Morgan!" Nicole yelled, sitting on John's lap.

"Ayy! get off my girlfriend, " Nick yelled getting up, but Leati stops him and whispered something in his ear.

"Why didn't you come back to our room last night, young lady?" I asked with my hand crossed over my chest, making my boobs pop up a little more.

"With my boyfriend, because my best friend ditched me because I commented on her stupid little crush," she explained, pushing me off.

I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, that's not true. I just got bored and didn't want to be there anymore, but okay, " I said, getting off the floor.

"Wait a damn minute, Danica Tinley Garcia Colace has a crush, and she did not tell her sisters, " Nicole said with a hurt expression on her face while Brie just grasped.

"It's not even a crush anymore. It's more like an obsession with the guy, and it's been going on for years," Morgan said. I slapped her on the back of her head and glared at her.

"Keep running your mouth, and I promise you I will punch you in the throat, " I said to Morgan, taking a seat next to Joshua.

"Is she always this violent?" Joshua asked.

"Yes!" My sisters, John, Bryan and Morgan answered.

I rolled my eyes.

"Not true. Don't listen to them, " I told Joshua.

"But I watched some of her old matches, and she reminds me of Jon and a little bit of Brock," Leati said.

Morgan laughed.

"What's funny Morgan? " John asked.

"Nothing; Just remembering the time in high school when Danica beat up some girl for no reason," Morgan answered.

"Yeah, I felt horrible for that girl, " Brie said.

"First of all, I did beat her up for a reason which is when I see her face, it brings out the bitch in me, and when I feel that way, I can't hide it, and also, she slept with my boyfriend at that time." I said.

"Oh really, what about that time when you were arguing with Cassie, and then you just beat her up," Nicole said.

"Okay, by now, people should know that when you are arguing with me, don't get in my face or get up. She got up and I blacked the fuck out." I said.

"Or the time you went crazy on those girls that wouldn't leave Nicole and me alone," Brie said.

"All I'm going to say is that when it comes to my family, I will go to fucking war, and I have no tolerance for airheads." I said.

"Remember what you used to say before you leave the house, " Nicole said.

"Please help me not to have to kill somebody today and watch out, bitches! Here I come," I said, laughing.

"Wow, it sounds like you fought a lot, and now I can see why you became a wrestler, " Jon said.

"I'm usually pretty Zen until someone fucks with me, and the main reason I got into wrestling was that my wrestling coach in high school and got tired of seeing me in trouble for fighting, so he signed me up, and the rest was history," I said, smiling.

"Anyways, you guys remember that tonight we're staying at Danica's house for a couple of days," Nicole said.

"Yeah come and just take over my house," I said sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is never good," Leati said.

"You guys will love my house; I think it beat John's place, " I said.

"Yeah, it does, " Brie said, with John agreeing with her.

"It's just her, and it's way too big for one person," Nicole said.

"It's just perfect for me, and see you guys later," I said.

I got up and left the dining room but bumping into a wall which turned out to be a person.

"I'm sorry," I said while the person picked me up and placed me on my feet before leaving without saying anything to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 2.1K 42
Imagine a guy who joins the WWE and gets the opportunity to do it with some of the hottest women in sports entertainment? Well for the next 42 chapte...
634 23 6
❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘺 "𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴." 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.❞ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦�...
1K 59 11
Ayla's career as a wrestler continues and also her responsibility as a big sister increases with another new addition to the Helmsley family tree. Bu...
271K 9.8K 80
Voted for: 🌟Best Original Character🌟 🌟Best Wrestlemania Moment🌟 🌟Highest Rank in Fanfiction: #247🌟 (I'M SOOOO THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO VOTED! YOU...