Erza's got a problem (Jerza)

By --ErzaScarlet--

After going on an s class quest on her own, she becomes a cat and is found by a certain blue haired mage and... More

2- some problems
3. Oh god
4. Jerza is real pt 1
5. Jerza is real
6. Leaving & Epilogue
The story continues!
8. Getting off the list

1- S-Class quest

3.8K 96 64
By --ErzaScarlet--

So here is my new story.  The minimum of words per chapter im doing is 1200 so i might be going a bit fast. I read a book about jellal turning into a cat and Erza found him so i decided id write one with Erza becoming a cat.

===============================

***** flashback*********

3rd POV

Mira had found the perfect quest for Erza to do.

*this writing is the flyer*

Objective: capture the Neko Obsession.
Town: Clover town forest
Information: Has magic only related to cats.
Problem: she keeps turning our belongings into cats. We have no wizards.
Reward: 150 strawberry cakes + 950,000 jewel
Rated: S-CLASS! BEWARE

Mira: its practically begging u to go Erza! It has 150 strawberry cakes in the reward. No one loves strawberry cake more then u!

Erza: im going on a mission with Natsu, Lucy and Gray today though.

Mira: u can do that later but u have to do this one first.

Erza: fine.

And Erza leaves with the flyer for the train station.

*******end of flashback*******

Erza's POV

I can't believe i had to do this mission now. It was team Natsu mission day today. And who calls herself the neko obsession?!?! Its the most fucked up name ever though im not complaining about the reward. The most amazing reward ever!!!!!150 strawberry cakes for myself!!!!!

Speaker: we have stopped at Clover town. Please get off the train if this is ur town.

Heres my stop. I get off and go to a hotel to check in. I get myself a room and leave into the forest to go find her. I walk around for a while till i suddenly stop in my tracks. Theres a strange red fog around me. And I suddenly hear a *poof*.

I open my eyes to see im faceplanted on the ground. And i feel all warm. I get up but I feel like i got shorter. I look down and see im covered in scarlet fur. I slowly reach to the top of my head and feel 2 ears pointed upwards.

Erza: im a cat, aren't I?

I hear footsteps behind me and see a young lady.

???: im the Neko Obsession. I see u got a taste of my magic.

Erza: -_-* U should find a better name to call urself. And change me back!

*im gonna call her CO for short*

Co: no way. Its way to fun to change people into cats. Well I'll be on my way now. Dont worry it wears off.... Eventually.

She laughs and leaves me. Why did i accept the mission?!?!?! I just need to find help. Somewhere. What way did i walk into the forest again? I'll just go forward.
I walk for a few minutes and finally find the town.

I walk into the hotel, only to get thrown out because theres a no pets rule. I decide I'd climb into my room. I tried but it didn't work. I decide to find a little shed and sleep there.

*next day*

I wake up and leave my little shed to go back into the forest to find CO. Though I dont find her. I find someone else. We'll 3 people to be exact. The independent guild, Crime Sorcière. I see Meredy, Ultear and Jellal. I can't let them see me. I turn around but i get picked up by someone with small hands.

Meredy: look guys! I found a cat!

Ultear: its a cute cat. We dont see fur color like this everyday. Jellal, does it remind u of a certain someone!?!?

They wink at him. Oh i guess they're teasing him.

Jellal: just stop with that. Its not ours so put it back.

I cling onto Meredy with dear life.

Meredy: she likes me!!! We're keeping her!

Ultear: we should find her a name. First how smart do u think the cat is?

Meredy: lets try! Speak!

I was about to open my mouth when I realised that if i talk, they'll know its me.

Meredy: she doesn't speak.

Ultear: how bout this. Write a word.

I find a spot of dirt and write "hello"

Meredy: its the smartiest cat ever!!!

I pass my paw over the word i wrote and i start writing something else.

Jellal: it's probably just luck.

Ultear: she's writing something else.

I finish writing the sentence.

Jellal reads the sentence out loud.

Jellal: smartiest is not a word. Say she's an intelligent cat instead. Smartiest cat ever doesn't make sense.

Ultear: call that luck now?

Jellal: well that is one very intelligent cat. We are keeping her.

Meredy: she's gonna sleep with me in my tent!

Jellal: ur tent is already full. She's gonna ge in my tent.

Meredy: its a cat. She doesn't take up much space.

Ultear: just let her sleep with jellal.

Meredy: fine.... But what are we gonna name her?

Jellal: im not good with finding names for pets...

Ultear: how about Scarlet?

She winks at Jellal. Just for the fun of it i lift my paw up for a high five and Ultear gives me a high five.

Ultear: so her name is Scarlet. She's gonna love teasing u alot.

Jellal: she's a cat for crying out loud. She can't tease me.

Meredy: she just gave Ultear a high five when  she winked at u. That cat is the best cat ever! Jellal x Cat 4 ever!

Ultear, Jellal and myself each facepalm at the same time.

Ultear: lets just get some rest.

We go into our tenrs and Jellal picks me up carrying me to his. He falls asleep while petting me...how am i gonna get out of this mess...

*next morning *

I wake up with Jellal hugging me tightly like a teddy bear. I eventually escape his hug of death and go to a random tree. I dont want to die in Jellal's tent while he's hugging me. I fall asleep in the tree.

A few minutes later, i feel like im being picked up again but im pretty sure that's Jellal this time.

Jellal: Scarlet, you'll get all dirty if u sleep in a tree. So u can sleep in my arms.

Hell no!!!! He almost killed me!!! I try to escape but it fails miserably. Meredy takes me away from Jellal. Finally!! Someone who knows how to treat a cat.

Meredy: she looks like she's scared of u. You probably tried to kill her with a death hug.

Jellal: did not!

Meredy: did too!

Jellal: did not!

Ultear comes out of her tent.

Ultear: will u both just shut up!

Meredy: ok.

Jellal: fine.

Ultear: anyways, we going to Magnolia next to make camp. We could sneak aboard the train.

Meredy: anything but walking!

Jellal: we have to be careful though. We can't be seen by the rune knights.

Shit they're going to Magnolia next. I have to find a way to reverse this before any of the guild members sees me like this.

Ultear: so its settled. And the train for magnolia leaves 1 hour. Lets go find ourselves a cargo wagon.

So thats how they travel.... I figured they wouldn't walk everywhere so they must have some way of transportation.

Meredy places me on her neck and they leave their camp grounds. The view is great up here!

They finally find a wagon that doesn't smell as bad as the others. And the train leaves for magnolia leaving me a panicked wreck along the trip.

===============================

So who liked chapter 1????? Im sorry if it goes too fast but my minimum of words per chap is 1200 now and i couldnt find any other way. So chapter 2 is coming soon! Probably...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...