In Love With My Bestfriend: J...

By BMcCann6

Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for... More

In Love With My Bestfriend: Justin Bieber - Chapter 1- The Begining
Chapter 2 - Reputation
Chapter 3 - Jealousy
Chapter 4 - Just Best Friends
Chapter 5 - Weird Feelings
Chapter 6 - You Never Know Till You Try
Chapter 7 - Goodbye
Chapter 8 - Starting To Change
Chapter 10 - Telling The Truth
Chapter 11 - My Boo
Chapter 12 - Welcome Home
Chapter 13 - Advice
Chapter 14 - I Just Worry
Chapter 15 - Halloween
Chapter 16 - I Hate When We Aren't Okay
Chapter 17 - Headaches and Hosptials
Chapter 18 - Love
Chapter 19 - A Good Feeling
Chapter 20 - Atlanta
Chapter 21 - Friendships and Party Planning
Chapter 22 - 18th Birthday
Chapter 23 - Problems and Roses
Chapter 24 - Home Again
Chapter 25 - The Winter Dance
Chapter 26 - Reality and Dreams
Chapter 27 - What About Us?
Chapter 28 - Rumors
Chapter 29 - Believe Me
Chapter 30 - I Blame You
Chapter 31 - How Badly I Miss You
Chapter 32 - Admitted Feelings
Chapter 33 - That Should Be Me
Chapter 34 - NYC
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - News Articles
Chapter 37 - Broken Phone
Chapter 38 - Valentines Day
Chapter 39 - California
Chapter 40 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 41 - Surpirse
Chapter 42 - Rumors and Suspension
Chapter 43 - Awards
Chapter 44 - Proud
Chapter 45 - Ryans Birthday
Chapter 46 - Ryans Birthday Part 2
Chapter 47 - Senior Year Is Almost Over
Chapter 48 - Why Did This Happen?
Chapter 49 - I Feel Weak
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - Handle The Distance
Chapter 52 - Prom Night
Chapter 53 - Changes
Chapter 54 - Overboard
Chapter 55 - About To Be A Year
Chapter 56 - Homesick
Chapter 57 - The Garden
Chapter 58 - Back Home
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!!

Chapter 9 - Don't Forget About Us

4.6K 99 9
By BMcCann6

"Justin this is amazing!" Justin's mom said loudly.

"Wow bro. This is crazy!" Ryan said as well.

The video of Justin singing at the carnival blew up. He is getting so much attention and views. It's viral and more videos Justin has posted on YouTube before are also blowing up now. Me and Ryan are at Justin's with him and his mom. It's been two weeks since the carnival now.

"I'm getting so many comments and emails" Justin told us.

"Babe this is so good. You should post more. Show people more of your singing." I suggested.

"Oh great idea. Hun people love you" Pattie said to Justin.

"I can't believe it" Justin said in shock staring at his laptop screen.

"Don't forget about us when you're famous" Ryan joked making us laugh.

"Yeah please don't" I agreed laughing.

"Don't worry guys. I could never forgot you guys. Plus I doubt this will make me famous" he said shrugging.

"I mean Justin look at the views on all of your videos" His mom said to him. I nodded agreeing with her.

"I guess" he said with a little laugh and shrugged again. He looked closer to the computer with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Someone just emailed me asking if they can talk to me and a guardian" he told us.

"Let me see" Pattie said as she sat down next to Justin and looked over at the computer screen. "Scooter Braun?" She said to herself quietly. "Okay I'll email him or you can just email him back if you want. Up to you Hun" she told him.

"I'll email him back and put your email too" he said to her and she nodded agreeing.

"Wait why does he want to talk to you guys?" Ryan asked. I was about to ask the same thing.

"I didn't read the whole thing yet" Justin said making me laugh.

"Of course you didn't" I joked.

"Read it bro!" Ryan said with a little laugh too.

"It says he's looking for a talented artist to manage and thinks that I have a talented voice and would like to talk to me about joining his management-" Ryan cut him off.

"So he wants to be your manager?" Ryan asked him. Justin nodded and started to smile.

"Oh that's amazing!" I told him. "You should definitely talk to him"

"I'm going to. This could be a great opportunity" Justin said back. "I'll see if he wants my number"

***

Right now me and Justin are just hanging out in his room. He is flying out to Atlanta, Georgia tomorrow to meet with the manager him and Pattie talked to yesterday. I'm not going because of school so I'm just spending tonight with him. They are spending a few days there.

"Who would have thought we'd end up together?" Justin joked making us both laugh a little. We're laying down facing each other and he's holding my hand.

"Well supposably everyone did" I joked back. Everyone said they saw it coming, but I guess me and Justin were the only ones who didn't. "You're only going to be gone a few days?" I asked. He nodded.

"Only a few days" he said back.

"I'll miss you" I said making him smile a bit.

"I'll miss you too" he leaned over and kissed me softly before putting his head back where he just was. Then he brought my hand up to his face and gently kissed my hand. I smiled widely. He's so gentle and passionate with me. I love it so much.

______Instagram_______

@jamiecollins - my dinner date❤️

Liked by @theallyg , @ryanbulter and 74 others

Comments disabled

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 113 9
Justin Bieber and selena gomez were bestfriends since day one until selena had to migrate that left Justin heart broken .. will they meet or no , wha...
29.7K 898 60
After a rough patch Emma decides to start a new chapter in her life - without music! - and attends grad school in London, Ontario. She quickly makes...
30.6K 866 53
Justin Bieber, the worldwide pop star is constantly on the tabloids for his bad behavior. Every belieber defends him. But there is one person ready t...
806K 22.2K 142
Holly-May doesn't know the number she's texting accidently turns out to be Justin Biebers...will she find out? Highest Ranking: #9 in Fanfiction, #2...