30 day OTP challenge | Garmau

By RadioActiveScar

First off, the cover I first had was copyright, so Wattpad took it down. This one is just now a cute little l... More

Intro
Day one - Holding hand's
Day two- Cuddling somewhere
Day three- Gaming/Catching a movie
Day five- Kissing (A.K.A. Fangirl crazy time)
Day six- Wearing each other's clothes
Day seven- Cosplaying
Day Eight- Shopping
Day nine- Hanging out with friend's
Day ten- With Animal Ear's
Day Eleven- Wearing Kigirumis
Day Twelve- Making Out
Day Thirteen- Eating ice cream
Day Fourteen- Alone together
Day Fifteen- An awkward moment
Day Sixteen- During their morning rituals
Day Seventeen- Sleeping together
Day Eighteen- Doing something together
Day Nineteen- In formal wear
Day Twenty- Dancing
Day Twenty-One- Cooking/Baking
Day Twenty-Two- In battle, side by side
Day Twenty-three- Arguing (Part 1 of 2)
Day Twenty-Four- Making up afterward's (Part 2 of 2)
Day Twenty-Five- Gazing into each other's eye's
3 OC's!
Day Twenty-Six- Getting married
Aphmau impersonator
Day Twenty-Seven-On one of their birthday's
Day Twenty-Eight-Doing something ridiculus
Day Twenty-Nine-Doing something sweet
Day Thirty-Something hot
New book!

Day Four- On a date

1.4K 43 119
By RadioActiveScar

  (First off sorry for the late chapter. I normally only have to deal with 2 demon children but... there's a third. It's normally just my 3 yr old brother and my 5 yr old sis (then there's also my 1 yr old sis but she's no demon... not yet) but now my mom's friend's daughter is here. THEY WERE USING MY ARMS AS SWING SETS AND I HAD TO DRAG THEM WITH MY LEG'S! SEND HALP! they're occupied with ice creams right now and when I'm done with this I'm gonna fake sleep until they stop bursting into my room. Anyway enjoy the chapter... and now there hugging me. OH! Also, thank's for 100 READ'S it's just amazing! Thank you again and enjoy!).  

Aphmau's P.O.V. 

So I'm just in my house, atop the hill, when I hear a knock at my door. I get off of my couch, where I was eating some instant noodle's and watching Netflix, and walk to the door only to see a sweating and stuttering Garroth... he's so adorable when he stutter's and his voice just makes it even better. 

Garroth: H-Hi A-A-Aphmau. *gulp*

Aphmau: Hi! Are you okay Garroth?

Garroth: Huh? Uh, y-yeah. I-I just wanted t-to ask y-you something... uh, do you wanna go to d-dinner tomorrow?

Is he asking me out? OMG YES! Wait, is it a date? I hope it is.

Aphmau: L-Like a date?

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes,please say yes,please say yes!

Garroth: U-Um, y-yes? IT'S OKAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO I JUST-

Aphmau (fangirl mode): OMG YES OF COURSE I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK! What time!?!?

Garroth: Uh, I-I'll pick you up at 7:30?

Aphmau: Ok! What should I wear?

Garroth: Well, how about something fancy? It's a kind of fancy restaurant so might as well dress for it, heh.

Aphmau: A fancy restaurant? Don't you bring a girl to one of those if your gonna propose?

I might as well get that cute blush out while I can.

Garroth: *Blushing intensely* W-What? N-No! That's n-not true!

Aphmau: Suuuuuuuuuure. Where's the ring? I'd gladly accept it right now.

Garroth: Oh, w-well, I-I don't have it on me right now. I was going to w-wait a l-little while longer.

Aphmau: Wait, what? Your serious? Oh, uhhh. 

My face is so hot right now, is he serious?

Garroth: You look cute when you blush, the lie was worth it. *He smile's wide*

Aphmau: GARROTH! What the hell? Get that smug look off your face!

Garroth: What? You teased me first!

Aphmau: Ok, you got a point. Well, I'll see you tomorrow night!

Garroth: Ok, see ya tomorrow! I've got to brag to Laurence about this!

Aphmau: Hahahaha! You're joking right? He'll just ruin it for you if you do tell him.

Garroth: And he'll ruin it for you too. I know that you want to go on this date with me as much as I do judging by your reaction when I first asked you.

Aphmau: Shut up! Haha! Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow.

Garroth: Ok! See ya!

I closed the door slowly and mentally scream like a fangirl, why do I feel like I'm not the only one that did? Oh well. I always get weird feeling's like this, like my life is being recorded for every second in some sort of video or book, and there's people that make art of me and my friend's together, but that's impossible! Anyway, weird feeling's aside, I NEED TO TELL CADENZA! I NEED A DRESS FOR TOMORROW!

xX Next day Xx

Garroth's P.O.V.

I'm going. On a date. With Aphmau. What could be better? Ok, so I've got my black suit with my blue tie, I've got the money to afford the place I'm taking her, I've got the determination to make this a successful date (UNDERTALE REFERENCE). And I've got 30 min's to get to her place. Am I forgetting anything? Oh! The Lilly's! I got these flower's for a special order and I know Aphmau will love them. It's 7:20 and I hop into my car and begin driving to her house, it's only a 8 minute drive to her place and then another 10 minutes to get to the restaurant if there's no traffic so I think were fine for time. 

I knock on her door and I am greeted with a beautiful image, my true love in a purple short dress (top) with a bit of a sparkle. Not from the dress but rather her eye's, she's excited I can tell.

Garroth: Hey Aphmau! Are you ready?

Aphmau: Yep! Like my dress?

Garroth: Yeah, it goes well with the sparkle in your eye's. Did cadenza make it?

Aphmau: Aww Garroth, that's so nice of you to say! Yes, she did make it and for free too... well I've gotta get a selfieof me and you and send it to her.

Garroth: Oh, okay! Should we take one now?

Aphmau: Okay!

So we smile and a click is all that is heard. She lift's down her arm and put's her phone away.

Garroth: Oh! I got these for you! There Lilly's! The "Lilly of the valley" to be exact.

Aphmau: *Gasps* Oh my Irene Garroth these are only available on special order. How did you get these?

Garroth: Special order *smile's*

Aphmau: Aww, thank you! You didn't need to get me these though. *Kisses on cheek*

Garroth: Y-You know, I told my self I wouldn't stutter or blush but I might have to go back on that...

Aphmau: Haha! Your so cute when you stutter!

Garroth: Oh now your just trying to make me blush! Come on, your gonna love this place!

We got in my car, that I completely cleaned today, and started driving to the place. Once we got there I just heard Aphmau gasp at the beauty of this place.

Garroth: Do you gasp in the mirror every time you see one? Because your more beautiful than this.

Aphmau: Is this gonna go on for the whole night? You trying to butter me up for something? Well either way I'm enjoying this so keep going with the compliment's!

Garroth: Ok, sure thing brown eye beauty.

Aphmau: Ok I think I'm all complimented out. You know I hate that.

Garroth: Exactly, haha! 

Aphmau: You jerk!

Garroth: Come on, let's head inside.

Aphmau: Ok, Gar Gar.

Garroth: Gar Gar?

Aphmau: Well, if your gonna ask to be my boyfriend I'd better think of some nicknames.

Garroth: That sound's like what a little baby would call me, haha!

Aphmau: Well, maybe it will sooner or later *wink*

Garroth: Nope, not working.

Aphmau: Aww come on, just a little red please?

Garroth: Nope. 

We went to the front, opened the door and were greeted by a waiter. He ask'ed what name the reservation was under and I put it under Ro'Meave, my last name, and he directed us to a table for two by the ocean view. She has that sparkle in her eye's, showing she's very very happy with this as I hoped, it's just so beautiful. 

Aphmau: It's so... beautiful! Thank you Garroth! This is perfect!

Garroth: I know, I can tell by that beautiful sparkle in your eye's that your enjoying this so far but wait until you try the food.

Aphmau: Been here before?

Garroth: That's a topic for later, it'd ruin this moment. Anyway, please, sit. 

I pull out the chair and she sit's down and I walk over to my seat and sit with her. She's quickly scanning through the menu, knew she'd do this, probably mentally freaking out at what she can have.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

OH MY GOD IM MENTALLY FREAKING OUT AT ALL THIS FOOD! Oh god what should I get? I don't know, I'll ask Garroth.

Aphmau: What should I get?

Garroth: Heh, I had a feeling this'd happen so I ordered something special along with the reservation. But, you should get the Chicken Parmesan as I know that's you favorite.

Aphmau: How did you know?

Garroth: You told me, remember?

Aphmau: Oh, that's right. Wait that was AGES ago! How did you remember that from 3 months ago?

Garroth: Let's just say I've been planning for a while to take you here.

Aphmau: Really? Aww that's so... sweet! So what's the special order?

Garroth: Oh, you'll see.

Aphmau: You should know not to keep a girl waiting.

Garroth: Well it wont be long. But you'll love it and in turn me.

Aphmau: Shut up, haha!

What could he have gotten me? IS IT A RING!? No, don't get ahead of your self Aphmau, this is the first date anyway.

Garroth's P.O.V.

Why is she looking at her hand? Oh well, I call over a waiter and ask for 2 dishes of the Chicken Parmesan and the special order. She's gonna flip when she see's it.

Aphmau's P.O.V. (Quite a bit of pov switches :P)

The waiter comes back over with 2 dishes and places them on the table.

Waiter: Here you go, my beautiful desert flower.

Aphmau: Uh, thank's!

Garroth: Are you hitting on my lady sir?

Waiter: Oh, nonono, I was merely complimenting her...

Garroth: ... amazing beauty? Her brown eye's that sparkle with every spot of happiness and beauty she hold's? That seem's like hitting on her, do I need to make a complaint about your services?

Waiter: No! No you don't sir, it's fine!

Garroth: Make sure not to do that on other's, you may get a much worse thing than a simple complaint.

He quickly walked off.

Aphmau: Wow Garroth, you're very protective... and very poetic about my beauty. I like it, haha!

Garroth: I'm sorry it's just, I don't know what happened, I snapped I guess.

Aphmau: Well that'll work well with Laurence.

Garroth: True that.

We both start laughing and then we both, politely, dig in to our amazing food. It's so GOOD! We've been talking for a while and eating, having a few laughs, and now there's another waiter coming with a special looking meal. Is that chocolate I smell?

Garroth: And here it is, chocolate strawberries and chocolate bacon.

Aphmau: Oh. My. God. It's... BEAUTIFUL! Garroth you know me so well!

Garroth: Heh, well I've known you for the longest out of everyone else we know.

Aphmau: Well then, before I dig in on this, I'd better let Nicole's ship sail *smile's*

Garroth: Nicole's ship? What is that supposed to mean?

Aphmau: It mean's this.

I pressed my lip's against his, he was shocked at first but quickly returned the gesture.

Garroth: That was... wonderful.

Aphmau: You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that.

Garroth: The same amount of time I have, since I knew you were a good person.

Aphmau: And when was that?

Garroth: 3 year's.

Aphmau: Yep, seem's about right. Only it was exactly 3 year's, 7 months and...

Garroth: 5 week's and 6 day's?

Aphmau: How did you know that?

Garroth: I was very good at math and I was working it out since the second line after we kissed.

Aphmau: Wait what?

Garroth: Don't worry about it. Anyway, let's enjoy this chocolaty desert together.

So we ate and once we were done we gave that other waiter that brought the chocolate food's a tip and got in Garroth's car. I noticed a picture on the front window and asked Garroth about it. It was his mother and his brother's.

Aphmau: Wait brother's? I thought Zane was you only brother?

Garroth: Yes but Vylad went missing a long time ago. 

Aphmau: Oh, I'm sorry.

Garroth: Don't be, I accepted it a while ago. And you didn't know so it's fine. It's not like I wont stop worrying about him though, in fact that's why it's there, he was a good brother unlike Zane. If you were to go missing though I don't know if I'd be able to accept it.

Aphmau: Thank's.

We hoped out of the car once we were at my place and I invited him in but he just blushed and froze.

Aphmau Come on, were not gonna do THAT. Just Netflix, no chill.

Garroth: Oh, haha! Sorry. S-Sure, let's go inside.

We spent the night together and before I fell asleep, I felt a soft pair of lip's on my forehead. All I could do was say "Good night Gar Gar".

1828 word's... SHORTEST STORY EVER! Wow, that was really good one in my opinion, let me know what you guy's thought about it in the comment's! Now I can unblock my barricaded door. I'm not joking I took a kitchen table chair and went to my room to prop it under the handle. desperate times call for desperate measure's. Anyway while I was writing this I got a good idea for some lyrics to a song, good thing I'm gonna start leaning guitar. I will not sample it though as to keep my idea safe, but I might tell a certain girl that read's this ;D. Anyway I fell asleep on keyboard again, man it's suprizingly comfortable  yu7h gbhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (sorry, I'm just doing it again), so i'll be doing 2 chapter's again today! Let's see what the next one is... KISSING! YAS! FANGIRLS GO CRAZY! IT'S TIME FOR OUR SHIP TO SAIL AGAIN! Oh, and because I'm here fanguys as well... nothing? Am I tho only one? Well, this is awkward. Anyway look forward to the next one, I'm RadioActiveScar and I'll see you in the next one, peace out! (Including these little sections it's now 2148 word's)

also, 152 read's? 50 in one day? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2.8K 34
*Me trying to console myself and saying that Miritama will explode when season four comes out* Hello and welcome! I'm actually going to do this. Jul...
785K 20.3K 47
"Watch it." "Watch it," I mock him in a whisper, feeling brave. Suddenly, he gets up from his stool and stalks towards me. His large frame towering o...
10.4K 517 21
Day 1: stargazing, Day 2: last man standing (if you could wear my shoes), Day 3: there's nothing like summer in the city, Day 4: i could be your home...
6.6K 128 27
this is a Challenge of writing 30 sasusaku onehsot in 30 day! I finshed it^^ Started at : 6 April Ended : 4 may Compeleted ✔