Sweet Poison

بواسطة EnchantingWords

What happens when you accidentally clash with the scariest thing in your life? A killer? No. A zombie? Think... المزيد

Sweet Poison
Chapter 1- Worst Day Ever
Chapter 2- Rendezvous Gone Wrong
Chapter Three- Buried Demons
Chapter 4- Disappearances
Chapter 5- The Chase Is On
Chapter 6- Caught and Trapped
Chaper 7- Getting Back Home
Chapter 8- Awakening
Chapter 9- Hit and Run
Chapter 10- Messages Left Behind
Chapter 11- Paris Attractions
Chapter 12- Home Sweet Home
Chapter 13- New Beginnings
Chapter 14- You Give Me Strength
Chapter 15- Lunch with a Bang
Chapter 16- Best Night Ever
Chapter 17- Secrets, Secrets, and Hidden Kisses
Chapter 18- Seductive Challenges and Chilling Threats
Chapter 19- Cat's Out Of The Bag
Chapter 20- Love's In The Air
Chapter 22- Asher's Lovely Date
Chapter 23- Dates, Cliches, and Simple Threats
Chapter 24- One Last Kiss Before It All Ends
Chapter 25- Blades, Guns, and Impulsive Tumbles
Chapter 26- The Letter
Chapter 27- The Aftermath
Chapter 28- Could It Be???
Last Words and Sequel

Chapter 21- Pressure and Pleasure

21.7K 748 73
بواسطة EnchantingWords

London’s POV:

                “Athen, are you good now?” Naomi pats his shoulder comfortingly.

                “Oh stop shaking, it’s not like it was really gory,” I roll my eyes at Athen.

                “They were slashing people with a hook,” he turns to scowl at me. I know what he’s doing. He just wants Naomi to be close to him.

                “Naomi, been to any parties lately?” I question in a sing-song voice. I nod towards Asher, as a signal to play with these idiots. I smirk when Naomi pales.

                “What?” she squeaks out.

                “You know, parties, where a lot of things can happen?” Asher comes to sit by me just as Naomi springs from her chair.

                “Nope, no parties here, I’m not really party-goer type of girl,” she denies quickly, a little too quickly.

                “Didn’t you go to that one party a couple of weeks ago?” Katya seems to be concentrating.

                “Party, nope, no, it was a massive study session, quiet study session, no booze whatsoever,” she shakes her head, her face is very flustered by now.

                “I don’t know, the quiet ones are always the wild ones,” Asher shrugs pensively, oh he’s good.

                “Don’t I know it,” Athen mumbles.

                “What was that Athen? Were you at that party as well?” I shift my gaze to him. He looks around nervously, we were all already gathered around the living room, now everybody’s attention’s on us.

                “Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you’ll save. Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave,” I sing, smiling widely. I feel Aiden snicker beside me.

                “What are you trying to do sweetheart?” he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

                “Me? I’m not doing anything,” I look up innocently at him. He buries his head in my hair and neck.

                “You know something and you’re using it against them,” he mumbles into my hair.

                “I wouldn’t do such a thing,” I reply. Meanwhile, in the background, things are starting to heat up.

                “London,” he says in a condescending tone.       

                “Aiden,” I mimic.

                “There was no party!” Naomi screams in frustration.

                “The truth will set you free,” Asher gets up, grinning widely.

                “There’s nothing to tell,” Naomi retorts while Athen’s just sitting there, squirming under everybody’s scrutiny.

                “Oh, dear brother, mind enlightening us,” Ashton smiles sweetly at his brother.

                “The-there’s nothing to say,” he stutters.

                “Why you stuttering?” Adrian smirks and I notice he’s very snuggled up with Katya. I turn to smile at them.

                “Why, don’t you two look comfortable?” I smirk. They back away from each other as if they were jumping on hot rocks.

                “No,” Katya says half-heartedly.

                “I smell romance, what do you think Aid?” I look up at my very caring boyfriend.

                “Hm, yeah, I know that goofy smile anywhere,” Aiden nods towards Adrian.

                “What’s going on guys?” Avery smiles, getting into this fun little game.

                “What happened that Wednesday with Asher?” Katya retorts, ooh, the nails are coming out.

                “Nothing happened,” Avery denies and she has a very good poker face.

                “That’s not what I remember,” Asher grumbles.

                “Okay, I’ll confess, I have a thing for Ruby,” Ashton states and Ruby smiles, her face flushing.

                “We already knew that,” Aiden replies.

                “We made out,” Asher clarifies, referring to that past incident we’ve all been dying to know.

                “Asher!” Avery scowls at him.

                “What?” he smirks.

                “Ugh, you’re impossible,” he shakes her head.

                “It’s seven already,” he crosses his arms. Avery sighs and gets up.

                “Fine, let’s get this over with,” she grumbles heading to the door, leaving Asher behind. Ooh, I am going to want the details to this date. He smiles widely and walks towards the door, he turns before stepping out.

                “Athen took Naomi’s v-card,” he closes the door chuckling. I burst out laughing just as Naomi launches on Athen.

                “This is your fault for getting me drunk,” she huffs.

                “That was mere coincidence,” Athen defends but I think we all know that wasn’t all faith.

                “Like I haven’t heard that one before,” Ashton snorts, making Athen glare at him.

                “We’re going out,” Katya blurts out blushing. Adrian seems surprised at her admission but smiles widely and wraps her in his arms. They are so cute together.

                “Aww,” I smile making Aiden chuckle placing a kiss on my forehead.

                “Where are Destiny and Aaron?” I look around confused.

                “I’m here,” Destiny pops up out of nowhere. We all begin to snicker at her appearance.

                “Dear Des, your shirt’s on backwards,” Ashton points at her outfit making her look down. She smiles before running out, probably heading to the bathroom to fix her dilemma.

                “Hey guys” Aaron appears.

                “That’s not really your shade,” Ruby shakes her head disapprovingly at Aaron.

                “What?” he looks puzzled.

                “You got a little lipstick,” Aiden points to his face motioning for Aaron to do the same.

                “Oh, my bad,” Aaron smiles sheepishly just as Destiny walks in again.

                “Mind explaining?” I question.

                “Just a one-time thing,” she answers plopping down on a couch.

                “Right,” Aiden drags the word out. We all drop our curious gazes as someone coughs trying to get our attention.

                “I have an announcement,” Ashton stands up.

                “Go ahead,” Aaron smiles. Ashton turns towards Ruby, crouching down and taking her hand.

                “Two love-struck fools brought us together,

When I look into your eyes I get lost in forever,

I love the way your red hair flows down your back,

To me, you’ll never be out of whack,

I want to be your knight in shining armor,

Your forever charmer,

So do me the honor of taking you out on a date,

Please don’t make me wait,” he smiles, happy at his ability to put words together.

“Aww,” Katya, Destiny, and I chorus at the same time before bursting out into giggles.

“I know, I have a way with words,” Ashton smiles proudly. “Well?” he turns to Ruby, we all do.

                “Yes,” she grins and all the girls cheer, including me, I’m a sucker for romance.

                “That was so cute,” I say and the girls agree.

                “Man, you like that, check this out,” Aiden says while composing himself for whatever it is he’s going to do. 

                “You are my life, you’re as sharp as a knife, you-,”

                “That’s alright Aid, you already got me,” I quiet his atrocity of words. He smiles down at me and pecks me on the lips.

                “So, what do you think’s going on with Avery and Asher?” Naomi brings us back to conversation.

                “So, you two?” Aaron asks her.

                “No.”

                “Yes,” Athen and her say at the same time, the ‘no’ coming from Naomi.

                “Yes, we even went out on a date,” Athen ignores her and continues.

                “It was a horrible date,” Naomi protests.

                “How was it horrible?” he looks towards her.

                “You took me to a club,” she answers.

                “What’s so bad about that?” Aiden asks curiously.

                “It was a gay club for guys and girls,” she retorts and I burst out laughing.

                “I didn’t know,” he defends.

                “Dude, are you serious?” Adrian laughs along with Katya.

                “She got like five numbers, I don’t know why she’s so mad,” he states and he honestly sees nothing wrong with that. That’s how the rest of our evening went, Naomi and Athen bickering, Destiny and Aaron discussing their friends-with-benefits thing they got going on, who knew right? Katya and Adrian staring lovingly at each other, and Ashton trying to lift the coffee table with one hand attempting to impress Ruby while she just laughs at him not with him, which he fails to realize. I smile at all of our friends and turn to Aiden but he’s asleep. My Aiden, my prince disarming. Life is good.   

Author's Note: 

Hey guys, wow another chapter, yay!!!!!!! Please vote and comment. I also wanted to tell you I'm a bit sad, this story will soon come to an end and I don't know if I can let go, sigh............ Anyways, do you guys want to know what happened on Asher and Avery's date???????????? Please don't forget to check out my new story, The HeartBreaker on the external link, would love to hear some feedback from my lovelies;) For my Francisco Lachowski lovers, that's my new leading man, hint-hint!!! For my One Directioners check out the video on the side!!!! Pic on the side is of our twins, Athen and Ashton!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.3K 242 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...
3M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...