Ask and Dare Heather and Astr...

By Buffytheviking

Ask and dare Heather and Astrid!! All characters belong to Dreamworks besides from my OCs More

Prologue
Boys
Ask and dare pwease
Lip Locking
Creatures of the night
Classy but Sassy
Life Style
Choice
Watching the Twins
Date Night
Too Close
Boo!
Snotlout is Outlout
Special Situation
Better Start Running
A Risky Competion
Small pecks
THANK YOU GUYS!!
Stormfly! Lick'em!
Switching!
Lets Play Pretend!
Astrid?
HOLY THOR!!
Kids?!
THANK YOU!
Happy October!!!
The Day After
The Day After Part 2
The Day After Part 3
GO AND CHECK IT OUT!!,
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Unicorns, Fish, and Flips
A/N
A message from your average teenage viking
A Message From Your Favorite Badass
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HICCUP! (Late b-day)
What Happens in the Boar pit
A Time to Mourn
Brothers and Yaknog
How Sweet

Do I Know You?

1.1K 19 6
By Buffytheviking

Just your average day on Dragons Edge, well sort of average..  It's been a few days since the dragon hunters caught the dragon eye, and Heather is still missing.

Astrid: Okay since Heather is gone, I guess I'll do any dares she has.  Okay first letter.
Do you know the princess of Dunbroch? Merida, she says she visited you guys quite a lot.
Astrid: Oh. Her. *Sharpens axe w/ stone* She's not my favorite person to be around, and I personally think she's kind of selfish, snotty, full of herself, etc. and she keeps stalking Hiccup!  Do you know how hard it is to get her to leave him alone?!!
*throws axe at wall*
Astrid: Anyway next letter.
I dare you reset all of the event son this show, I have supplied you with a button.
Astrid: Um, okay.
*pushes button*
*huge flash of light erupts covering all of dragons edge*

Astrid: Hi guys, this is my show called ask and dare Heather and Astrid!
Heather isnt here yet so, dare me! It's a shame she missed our first segment! Anyway ask and dare!
---------------------
Okay so the whole book is now reset to the very beginning!
None of the events that have happened on the show exist!
We are now we're the dragon hunters took the dragon eye and all of the show events.
-Buffy<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 3.5K 95
Cute Hiccstridness. Disclaimer: The characters, in fact, don't belong to me. They belong to DreamWorks Animation and Cressida Cowell ( I think I spe...
4.7K 87 20
Hiccup and Astrid, childhood bestfriends, get separated for 5 long years when Stoick sends Hiccup off to boarding school. They both part ways with un...
21.8K 116 50
Just a few made up stories that I wish happened in HTTYD and RTTE or after they all ended... please read and enjoy!
5.7K 129 14
Y/n was the daughter of a long line of chiefs in a dragon hunting village. Growing up she always admired what her peers done but deep down she knew s...