A Ruthless Life • Eazy-E & Aa...

By moonwalkbae

This is my first book and I wanted to dedicate it to Eazy-E & Aaliyah. This story will be similar to the "St... More

Welcome to Compton
Club Dooto's
Tracy
Eric Jr & Erica
From Slanging Dope to Slanging Records
N.W.A. and the Posse
Boyz-n-the-Hood
Jerry Heller
Skateland
Straight Outta Compton
N.W.A. Tour 1989
N.W.A. Tour 1989 Con't
Where Is My Contract?
Detroit
Cube
Gotta Do What We Gotta Go
Eazy's Wet & Wild Party
100 Miles And Runnin'
Crazy Tracy
Niggaz4Life
Message To B.A
Dinner With the President
Aaliyah
Erin
No Vaseline
The Photoshoot
First Date
Dre
Hawaii
Welcome To Deathrow
Suge
The Chronic
Feeling Sick
My Big Surprise
Fuck Wit Dre Day
Dominick
It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa
The Box Talk
Arsenio Hall
Baby Mama Drama
Bone Thugs-n-Harmony
Str8 Off the Streets of Muthaphukkin Compton
New York
Jerry
Suspicious
Just A Common Cough
Another One
Two Can Play That Game
Trouble In Paradise
Bad Lungs
Test It Over
Mom
Promise Me
Wedding Bells
Eternal E
Forever
Eric & Tomica
An Extra Special Thanks

Message from the Author

1.3K 42 8
By moonwalkbae

Hi guys hope you're enjoying my story my so far! I know it's not all that but I just started using Wattpad so I'm really not familiar with it but I'll get the hang of it and my writing skills will get better. Maybe one day I'll have a lot of followers and a lot of reads. I plan on writing more books in the future. I based this story off the Straight Outta Compton movie which is why they may seem similar. The rest of the chapters are made up. The NWA movie was good but they left out a lot of pivotal moments and half of the movie is nothing but lies and fairytales. In my story, I will cover things that they left out such as the Dre and Eazy beef and Eazy discovering Bone Thugs N Harmony. I dont know why this wasn't in the movie but oh well it is what it is. The timeline might be a bit off. I just dont know his kids' birthdays. The only birthday I know is Erin's.

Also for those of you that's wondering. Aaliyah is taking the place of Tomica Wright in this book. So she's not really Tomica, she just have her role if that makes sense. She's still Aaliyah the singer though. But in real life, Aaliyah was born in 1979 and since the story is currently taking place in 1991, that would make her 12 years old which means she is too young to date Eazy. So since she got Tomica's role, her birth year in this story is 1969 which makes her 22 years old. And yes that's Aaliyah in the pic with Eazy, it's clearly photoshopped but I love it.

More chapters are coming. Hope you're enjoying the book so far and thanks for your support ♡

Copyright © 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 141 9
Christmas Eve falls upon LA and Jason Mitchell, homesick and lonely, makes a wish to go back in time with his new found "Straight Outta Compton" budd...
56.9K 1.3K 39
Tamera Robson aka Major T is a young teenage girl who lives in South Central Los Angles, California. Her and her best friend O'Shea Jackson aka Ice C...
173K 5.6K 45
Vanessa Rodriguez was just a normal 20 year old from Long Beach, California. In till one day changed everything. She went from being a good girl to t...
26.7K 547 49
𝐒𝚑𝚢, 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔢𝔱, 𝔰𝔬𝔣𝔱-𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔡 16-year-old Ya'Mori, born and raised in South Central, Los Angeles. She was raised around music her whole l...