Emerald eyes (Raph x reader f...

By rainshadow1996

New city new friends and emerald eyes keeping watch. More

meeting
He thinks of you
Meeting again
Bored
Acting on whim
Realizations
Waiting
Advice
Turtle Doves
Siblings
My first kiss went a little like this
Singing
Nicknames/contact names
Family
He find out
Dancing
His birthday
Humans in the lair!
Whats a kraang?
Fight
Found
Fluidity
Raph is alive.... With the sound of music!
Prank gone wrong
Lamardo
Adventure
Lonely turtle
Surprises
Brother protection program
Preparations- shopping
Wedding bells
Wait what?!
Authors note: help!
The stork has landed!
Derek ares
Rose hope
Leander yoshi
Help!!

Thinking of him

11.1K 303 45
By rainshadow1996

When you had gotten home Diana had of course yelled at you and your dad once again did nothing. Normal home life. It had now been a week since you met Raph and you couldn't stop thinking about him. "He probably doesn't like me. His good deed for the night and all that." You sighed glancing outside wishing to see the stars once more but it was futile. You turned back to your books and finished putting them into their rightful homes and looking around your domain. The walls were a soft purple with red swirls book shelves along the walls a bed in one corner and a reading nook in the space by the window. Happy enough for now you curled up in bed wondering what Raphael was doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...
21.2K 691 29
Jill and her best friend, Jordyn are wanted by the Foot ninja's for an unknown reason. They are rescued by the turtles and they find love in the weir...
43K 643 43
Rules: No boyxboy. No girlxgirl. And please no swearing. Thanks!
124K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...