Mythical

By That_Artist83

Three best friends Caleb , Claire and Trevor and a bad boy named Eric have their lives changed forever as th... More

Mythical:The Beginning
The Rejection
The Night
The Strange Dream
The Kings Of The School
The Chains
The Woods
The Car Accident
The Night Sky
The Shed
The Venom
The River
The Anti-Venom
The Last Step
The Memory
The Truth
The Envelope
The Strange Boy
The Realization
The Feelings
The Promise
The Confrontation
The Instant Attraction
The Three Words
The Reveal
The Connections
The Loss of My Love
The Darkness Takes Over
Thank You
The End
Please Read our New Story

The Calm Before The Storm

411 16 7
By That_Artist83

Eric POV: (A/N:Eric smoking on side)

I clutched my head running into the bathroom and locking it behind me. I stood there panting, my ears were ringing and my head felt like it was splitting open.

I fumbled around for my vape pen and cursed.

"Fuck !" I screamed as pain crippled me to my knees.

I tore open my backpack dumping everything out, searching frantically for something to smoke.

I finally found a cigarette and a lighter and I took a long drag, taking deep breaths as the pain dulled until it was non existent.

I leaned against the wall and I groaned, looking at the time on my phone. I was late for first period. Now I have one thing already that my father is going to be mad about. I gathered myself and walked towards my first class when I was stopped by Caleb's little bitch.

She grabbed my shoulder using her weight to stop me.

"What do you want ?" I spat, moving her hand off of my shoulder. I was not in the mood to deal with little Miss lovesick pom poms. She rolled her eyes at me.

"I need to talk to you "she said impatiently huffing.

I had to laugh, the girl had guts demanding stuff from me but I don't listen to orders. I grabbed her shoulders slamming her against the lockers giving her a sharp glare.

"Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone? Because I couldn't care less about what you want to talk to me about bitch" I growled stepping back away from her.

She fixed her hair. 

"What if I told you that you could get back at Caleb without any repercussions?" She asked crossing her arms across her chest.

What was she talking about ?

"Caleb burned me, he rejected me and with your help we could both get him back." She said holding out her hand.

I stared at her hand, after all these years of wanting to get revenge on Caleb I finally had the chance.

But was this how I wanted to do it ? Helping her get back at him?
After all these years of waiting for my chance to make him pay, it has finally come.

Like my father always says "your knife my back, my gun your head, show no mercy".

So I shook my head agreeing to help her, It's game on Caleb.

Caleb POV:

Eric and Claire strolled into class and went to their separate seats making everyone turn silent with Eric's very presence.

Mrs. Scarlet continued to read The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe after giving Eric a weary glance while he stared out the window paying no attention to her.

Claire tapped on my hand.

"Cal, I'm really sorry for how I reacted yesterday." She whispered.

She looked sincere so I smiled at her glancing at the teacher in the corner of my eye.

"It's okay Claire.. It's water under the bridge" I told her and we both turned back to Mrs. Scarlet.

Of course when I met up with Trevor during study hall, he was less then happy that I forgave her.

"WHAT ! YOU FORGAVE HER ! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID" He yelled as the teacher glared at him. I winced backing away from him.

"She sounded really sincere, It's not a big deal" I said and Trevor frowned.

Luckily the bell rang for third period and I managed to escape Trevor's death glare as he rambled on and on about how Claire is a conniving bitch.

Trevor POV:

Caleb is so lucky people got in my way before I got to strangle him. Whatever at least I have AP Chem early today.

When I walked into the room the first thing I saw was Braden, his glowing bronze skin drew me in as he flashed me his amazing smile.

"We still on for tonight?" He asked as I sat next to him.

"Of course" I said trying to be flirty.

A young woman walked into class and sat on Mr. Huffner's desk giving us a sweet smile. She looked like she was in her late twenties, early thirties tops.

She was thin but for some reason gave me the vibe that she wasn't the least bit weak. She flipped her silver hair behind her shoulder and she looked over at me staring at me with warm brown eyes.

"Hello class today I'll be subbing for Mr. Huffner, my name is V but you can call me Mrs. V." She said softly.

I stared at her mesmerized, she was interesting just to look at.

"What does the V stand for ?" Someone asked in the back.

She chuckled to herself. "Nothing it's just V" she said and the whole class went silent.

"Alrighty then" I whispered making Braden laugh. Mission accomplished.

Caleb POV:

When I went to gym I was nervous , the guys on the football team were here so if I don't make a good impression they most likely will pass me off when I try out.

I hid in a stall and took a deep breath calming myself down and changed into my gym clothes.

I went back out to the gym and we began to play the one game I could show off my skills at, Dodge ball.

I stood towards the back making sure I wasn't at risk of being the first one out and then it was game on.

All my life I've been fast, always running around my neighborhood. I guess you can say I've always been quick on my feet so this was going to be a piece of cake .

I played until I was the last person on my side and Coach was watching me intently. I was against Eric and another guy on the football team, everyone was silent as they watched on the sidelines.

I picked up the only ball left in the game and took a deep breath, my team started to cheer me on as I analyzed my options. I can either get the jock out and face off against Eric or try to get Eric out and risk him dodging and he still gets the ball. 

I threw the ball at the other guy getting him out as the ball hit his shoulder. Eric narrowed his eyes at me and picked up the ball.

The tattoos on his arms moved in a strange illusion as he prepared to throw the ball.

We made eye contact staring at each other intensely, he glared at me and threw the ball at me and BAM !

It hit me in the head instantly knocking me unconscious.

Eric POV:

Everyone gasped as he fell to the ground obviously unconscious. Everyone looked up at me in shock as I smirked at Caleb's body on the ground.

"Whoops" I said shrugging.

"Eric!" The coach/gym teacher barked as I held back a laugh.

They dragged his body to the nurse pulling him away. I turned around to look at Coach.

"Yes ?" I asked rolling my eyes, I already knew what he was about to say.

"Eric I know you refuse my offers every year but you would be a amazing player " he said touching my shoulder like he actually cared.

I moved my shoulder out of his grasp biting back a glare.

"Sorry Coach but my father would never approve" I told him and walked away barely able to hide the smile on my face.

Claire POV:

When I heard that Eric knocked out Caleb in gym I was mad. My first thought was attempting to beat the hell out of him. Of course I realized that, this is what I wanted to happen.

This was all part of my plan but yet I keep feeling urges to protect Caleb like I always have. I have no choice anymore, my plan is to far along to stop now. I must continue with my plan.

"Focus Claire " I reprimanded myself as Ashley approached me.

"He's going out with a guy Claire! A fucking guy!" She screamed. Her skin was red and blotchy with anger as everyone turned to stare at her.

I pulled her into a empty classroom so she could continue with her story.

"Braden is going out with that Trevor kid after football tryouts " She said and started cussing him out.

"I'm going to kill that kid " She growled and rushed out of the room, slamming the door behind her determined to find Trevor.

I laughed heading out, not only am I getting back at Caleb but Trevor's  gonna get some too. I smiled well, I guess it's time to go to English.

Trevor POV:

I headed to Algebra when I heard someone scream my name rather angrily if you ask me. But when I turned around expecting Claire, instead I was faced with a very angry cheerleader glaring at me.

I squealed dodging a punch and I ran away to my class looking behind me as she shoved people out of her way. I ran to my desk catching my breath panicked.

She barreled inside her eyes narrowed as she found me standing at my desk.

"My boyfriend broke up with me for you!" She yelled turning red as she tossed a text book at me.

"Whoa girl, what boyfriend ?" I asked confused as I ran around to the other side of the desk avoiding her long manicured claws.

All we accomplished was switching our sides of the desk.

"Braden! Don't play stupid with me !" She screeched and we switched sides again. Both of us huffing and puffing out of breath.

My jaw dropped to the floor, Braden..My Braden I thought just as he walked into class.

He stared at me and psycho cheerleader as she cursed at me. We switched again and I yelped as she scratched my arm. I let out a unmanly scream ducking under the table as she threw pens and pencils at me.

"You know Braden instead of staring, you could get you're crazy ex away from me !" I yelled blocking a notebook from hitting my beautiful face.

He jumped into action pulling her away from me and he sent one of her friends to bring her to class. I plopped down in my chair and looked at him raising a eyebrow.

"Ashley and I just broke up.. I guess it's still an open wound" He said rubbing his neck embarrassed, giving me another dimple filled smile.

I shrugged playfully pushing him.

 "Extra practice for football tryouts " I joked and we both laughed.

"This is why I like you " he said and then looked away as Mrs. Janice entered the room. What does that mean ? I screamed in my head as I tried to focus on the teacher's voice.

Caleb POV:

I burst out laughing as Trevor told me what happened to him in math.

"She was throwing books, pens, pencils ! Anything that was in her reach she threw at me."He told me with wide eyes. I laughed even harder holding my stomach, my eyes watering with tears.

"Dude that would only happen to you "I said taking a bite of my cheeseburger wiping my eyes. He raised an eyebrow leaning back in his chair.

"This is coming from the kid that got knocked out playing dodge ball" He teased. I scowled at him touching the bump on my head, lightly wincing.

"That was not funny" I said pouting taking another bite.

I looked around where's Claire ? I thought looking at the cheerleader table where she sits once in awhile but she wasn't there either.

"I'm going to go look for Claire, I'll be back " I said and left the cafeteria. I walked towards her locker but she was nowhere to be found. I looked around "where did she go ?" I murmured and shrugged going back to Trevor.

Eric POV:

I drove to my dad's office at city hall during my lunch period and made my way to his private office after he texted me ordering me to come.

He waved me inside shutting the door behind me and pointed me to a chair in front of his large oak desk. Worried thoughts ran through my head as I sat there waiting.

Did I do something wrong ? Did I forget to do something that he told me to do ? I thought nervously as he ended his phone call.

"Eric I want you to join the football team " he said clearing his throat. I frowned at the thought.

 "I hate sports" I  said to him and shut my mouth when he grabbed the arms of my chair forcing me to look at him.

"Do not talk back to me " he warned and warned, grabbing my shirt and forced me out of the chair.

"You're going to join the team and get a good position understand ?" He said his breath on my face as he forced me to answer.

"Yes sir " I muttered and he threw me to the floor turning away from me. I took that as my cue to leave ignoring the receptionist as she waved goodbye.

"Goodbye Mr. Daniels !" She yelled cheerily as I left the floor.

I went to my car driving as fast as I could back to school so I wouldn't miss class and have my dad punish me over it.

"Great way to spend my lunch period " I muttered to myself, I hated sports but I had no choice now. I guess coach is getting what he wanted after all.

I sat in class and felt the undeniable feeling of something going to happen today, something bad that will change everything, I have a feeling that after today things will never be the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 355K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
940K 61.4K 73
Welcome to the ominous town of Havendell, where the lives of three individuals collide in a haunting tale. Claire, a teenager seeking solace after he...
360K 16K 32
Wren Arroyo's wolf was broken. Born without a complete sense of smell, Wren knew he would never have that magical moment when true mates smell each o...
446K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...