Hidden Truth

Od cokeandsuicide

"You ugly black bitch, fuck out of my face." I took off my earrings and put my hair in a ponytail. "Would yo... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8 ✨ (part 1)
Chapter 8 part 2✨ (sneak peek)
Chapter 8✨ (Part 2)
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14✨(Sneak peek)
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨(Lucas POV)
Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)
Warning✨
Chapter 19✨(part 1)
Chapter 19✨ part 2
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22
Chapter 23✨
Author's Note

Chapter 2✨

3.1K 140 206
Od cokeandsuicide

Naomi POV

Okay so not only did I get into a fight today I have to come face to face with this punk too?

Jacob isn't a pleasant person to be around, he took advantage of my low self esteem issues, vulnerability, and depression he used it to his own advantage.

He would constantly cheat on me and use my money and I let him because I didn't want to end up alone.

One day I went to visit him at his office and he was getting head from his whack secretary.

You already know the deal I beat his ass and her ass too and from that day I vowed to never cry over a man again.

"Hi Jacob."

"Naomi you look good...really good we should catch up." he said while smirking.

"Nah I'm straight. I have a question for you."

"What is it sweetheart?"

I squeezed his cheeks with my one hand and looked him dead in his eyes.

"Don't you EVER call me some bullshit pet name again. Do you hear me? Now why THE FUCK are you at my job?"

"I came to pick up my fiancé, she said some crazy black girl attacked her."

At this point I started busting out laughing of course this bitch is Jacob's fiancé. They're both two blind sheep just following each other, this makes so much sense.

"Oh yeah I rocked her fucking world, next time she won't insult people on their  skin tone" I said while smirking.

"Yeah she's a bit annoying but her Daddy is filthy rich and I have to get ahold of those funds one way or another."

"You're still the same selfish bastard. Well it wasn't pleasant talking to you and I honestly don't know why I entertained your dumb ass."

I started walking away before Jacob forcefully grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Listen and listen well Naomi you're going to be mine again so you better recognize who you're speaking to."

I cocked my head back and started laughing and broke free of his grasp.

"Let me tell you something little boy I'm not the same girl I was a year ago who would allow you talk to me any kind of way. You should get that fantasy out of your head because it ain't happening. Now move the fuck out of my way before I have to embarrass you like I embarrassed your weak ass fiancé."

I went to the receptionist desk to be met by Nick, Nick's gay but still amazing. He's the closest thing I have to a friend right now.

"Hey boo, Wanda had to leave early but she wasn't mad at you for earlier. She told me to tell you to go home and relax yourself for a bit."

"Alright thanks for working my shift Nick you're the best. You want to get into something tonight?"

"Bitch is that even a question? You already know the deal FAWK you mean?"

I started laughing hysterically this nigga really is crazy.

"I'll pick you up around 10 so we can go out to eat and then we can go to the club and get some drinks and dance our asses off."

"Yes I'll text you boo, I love you."

"I love you to Nick." I said while laughing.

I grabbed my purse from behind the desk and went out to my car to head on home.

I pulled out my phone and called Aunt Teresa

"Hello Ms.Fighter." Aunt T said laughing.

"It ain't funny Aunt T she really tried to come at me! Anyways do you mind babysitting the boys while I go out with Nick tonight?"

"Don't you have work tomorrow?"

"I'm trying to turn up, my birthday is in a week anyway this can be a pre-birthday turn up."

"Whatever you say child, I'll bring my over night bag and stay with the boys."

"Bet. See ya later, love you."

"I love you too."

I ended the call on my cellphone and I head home real quick I mean I need to make food for the boys, get the house ready, and complete my responsibilities  before leaving the house.

I pulled into my driveway, hopped out the car and then entered my house.

I kick off my combat boots and instantly start cleaning the house. You can't go turn up with your house looking a mess.

I made Fufu, Pepper Soup and Okra for the boys and Aunt T, now it's really time to start getting ready.

"Aw shit it's 7:10."
I perform my hygiene routine and makeup routine
(#fleekyeyebrowgang #glowgang)

I pull out my skin tight purple dress with black heels and a nice black clutch.

Someone random number started calling me. I swear if it's one of those fuck niggas.

"Hello?"

"Hello Ms.Naomi"

"Lucas?"

"Yeah it's me Shawty."

Lord I told you to rebuke this demon not send him my way.

"Um...so uhh why did you call?"

"I wanted to see how you were doing and also if you were free tonight?"

"Tonight isn't good for me b I'm going out with my friend Nick for dinner and some drinks at the club."

"What club y'all finna go to?"

"Probably Club 41 it's going to be lit tonight, I have a feeling."

"I might just come to find out how lit it is Ms.Naomi."

"Yeah yeah I'll see if you can hang, I'll be there at 11 if you're REALLY bout it."

"I'll see your sexy ass later too."

I could just imagine this nigga smirking through the phone.

"Mmkay Kid Lucas."

"See you Shawty."

"Damn yo even his voice is sexy over the phone."

I heard Lucas laughing and that's when I realized I didn't hang up.

"Shit, I'll see you Lucas."

I didn't even wait for a response I hung up the phone so fast.

I texted Nick letting him know I'm on the way to his crib now, Aunt T took the kids out to eat so I basically wasted a cool 2 hours cooking smh.

I picked up Nick and we head on to the Olive Tree man I love that place.

"SO YOU REALLY SAID DAMN EVEN HIS VOICE SEXY OVER THE PHONE AND HE HEARD YOU." He screamed while laughing.

I mugged the shit out of him

"Listen it was an honest mistake bruh I ain't even know he was still on the line."

"Yeah yeah yeah so is he really coming tonight?"

"So he says, he's really attractive and he seems sweet but I don't know about having him as my "friend" right now."

"Not everyone is like Jacob Naomi...I have a feeling he's a good one."

"I have a feeling you should finish up your goddamn pasta so we can leave I want to get intoxicated."

"Okay bitch Damn."

Nick finished his food and we finally go to the club, we arrive a little later then expected it's only 11:30 though so it ain't that bad.

The DJ is blaring "Post To Be by Omarion, Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko

"Damn bitch this my song yesssss." I hear Nick exclaim

"Yo lets go get some shots and we can really get down."

We go to the bar and the bartender giving me those eyes

"What can I get for you lil lady?"

"We want a whole bottle of Henny and six shots of Jack."

He looked at me like I was crazy but he gave us our drinks.

"Damn Shawty I didn't take  you as the Henny type."

I turn around and this nigga Lucas actually showed up, I'm  shocked forreal.

"You said you could hang Lucas come match me shot for shot."

"Bet."

He bought six shots and we drowned in that Henny.
Pop That by Migos came on so you know I had to show off.

"THIS FOR MY BAD BITCHES WORLD WIDE" Nick screamed.

"TIME TO POP IT NASTY!!!!" I screamed back

"Shawty you ain't ready to dance so stop fronting."

"Watch and learn baby watch."

All it took was six shots of liquid courage and I was on Lucas like white on rice.

I started grinding on him nice and slow and then I began twerking you already know the Liberian was coming out of me, I turned around and slid down real slow I ain't gonna lie I dropped it like its hot and then I crept back up looked him in his eyes and then I kissed him.

"And that is how you put on a show my friend." I said while laughing uncontrollably.

"Naomi..." Lucas whispered

"Hmmm?"

Just like that he kissed me again, this boy has me
on cloud nine at this point, he gripped my ass and his fingers started roaming my body.

"Lucas we gotta stop we're in the middle of the dance floor." I attempted to say in between moans.

"Shawty.I.don't.give.a.fuck."

"Um excuse me Lucas what the fuck are you doing?"

I snapped my head around, this petite gorgeous light skin girl with beautiful blonde hair.

I gave Lucas the death glare, I honestly don't even want an explanation as to why this girl is calling his name like he's her man or something. I just walk away, I don't have time for the theatrics.

Lucas P.O.V
"What the fuck Lauren?" I screamed.

"Hey baby long time no see, you miss me?"

"Fuck no."

"So you hanging out with new broads?"

"You still a cheater?"

"Boy you're so crazy, come give me a kiss?"

At this point I just walked away no time for Lauren. She's a girl I used to fuck with but then she went all wild and started acting like I was her man when I made my intentions VERY clear.

I shrug her off of me and go look for Naomi, Shawty gave me a kiss an actual kiss. I loved the way her lips felt on mine and her body is just amazing. She had me shivering at her touch.

I found her heading for the club's exit sign with her friend.

"NAOMI" I shouted.

She turned around gave me the fucking middle finger and tried to run out but I almost just barely made it to the exit sign before her.

"Where do you think your going Ms.Naomi?"

"Lucas move the fuck out of my way, go back to whatever her name is."

"She's not even anything to me so I don't know why you're tripping."

"I don't have time for the fucking games Lucas she obviously claims you and I'm not willing to be a side. Now move out of my fucking way."

"Naomi the only person I would even claim at this is you but you won't even give a nigga the chance to know you."

She looked everywhere but my eyes I knew she wasn't telling me something but I wasn't going to push the issues, we just met.

"Lucas do you really not mess with that girl anymore...?" She mumbled

"No Naomi I don't, we should plan an actual nice date without any loud music. Just us enjoying each other's company."

"Okay I would like that." She said while smiling.

Man I wish I could see her smile all day.

"Okay are you sober enough to be driving home?"

"Boy you ain't my momma but yes obviously I'm a safe driver, I wouldn't drive drunk Kid Lucas."

"Just making sure my baby is going to be okay." I said smirking.

She was trying to hide her smile but she failed miserably, aw she's so cute when she's bashful.

"Yeah yeah whatever Lucas, I'll see you later."

"Shawty I know you ain't leaving without giving me
a kiss."

She gave me a quick peck but I wasn't having that.
I pulled her back into my arms and kissed her softly however it was still passionate.

"I'll text you later Lucas, have a good night."

"You too Ms.Naomi"

This girl has me in a daze.

Naomi's POV

Nick decided to take a cab home so I wouldn't have to make an extra stop.

I parked in my driveway and hopped out of my car. I entered my house. My phone started buzzing and I got a text message from Lucas.

Kid Lucas: Good Night Ms.Naomi, tomorrow we should go out for dinner. I'll pick you up around 8 look fancy. Sweet dreams beautiful thanks for the fun night ❤️.

Me: Same to you Lucas, I can't wait to see you tomorrow❤️.

Tonight was amazing but I'm tired, i check on the boys and Aunt T real quick and make sure they're okay ,then I  crawl straight into my bed and drift off into sleep, tomorrow should be interesting.

Hey y'all I hope all of you are doing great!

QOTD: What do y'all think of the Kanye vs Wiz beef?

Personally Kanye should've never came at Wiz sideways it's a total mess.

Jacob in the media.

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow✨.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

109K 3.8K 25
I didn't mean to kill him mami I didn't like how he looked at you.
767K 16.2K 36
"You are mine, you can never run away from me " he whispers in my ear..... Edited 2021
26.8K 848 29
Marshall's POV. I had just gotten off the tour bus and hopping in this 7-eleven that I hoped had some Red Bull and Nacho's cause after being stuck on...
317 10 11
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ... ᴡʜʏ ɪs sʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ... 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑦𝑜𝑢- 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒