An Unnatural Love Occurrence...

By LittleMissHomicidal

Jeff and Ben have always been close friends but what happens when they start having feelings for each other... More

An Unnatural Love Occurrence (Jeff The Killer x Ben Drowned)
Killing Spree
The Dream
Finding Feelings
Being In Love
A dream to remember
Delilah
Where am I?
Ben Who?
Sex with a killer
Ben's back?
pNot the same
Delilah stops by.
Sexy Time with Jeff and Ben
Today.... Was A Good Day!
No more Delilah.
Meeting Andrew
Young Love
All The Way
Chapter 21
This Is Why You Don't Look Up
I Said Don't Look Up
Normal
The End
ANNOUNCEMENT

Mine Forever

9K 286 183
By LittleMissHomicidal

46 reads holy shit! I didn't even think my book was good. Tell all your friends and your favourite creepypasta (unless it's Jane) to read my book :D

Chapter Five

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

Ben and I were about to walk outside when Slendy stopped us. "Where are you going?" he asked in a life-threatening tone. 

"We're just going out back to practice a little," Ben said smiling.

 "Well, do NOT leave the realm today," Slendy replied cruelly.

 "Well why not?" I retorted harshly.

 "Zalgo is coming and he's going after Ben so Jeff, I want you to watch over him."

 "Sure thing Slendeeeyyyyy," I said, chuckling a bit. 

Ben and I went into the back yard and pulled out our weapons, "You ready?" I asked.                         "Hell yeah!" he replied enthusiastically. "Ready! Set! GO!" I yelled, lunging towards him, stabbing his arm "AGHH!!" he screamed as he took his sword and made a long cut down my left arm making blood run down into my shoes.

*Two Fighting Hours Later*

I pounced him and was now on top of him. I plunged my knife into the ground and pinned him down, "Jeff, LET. ME. GO." he yelled "Hmm..Nah, I'd rather not," I winked. Ben started squirming and kicking me. "Feisty one aren't we?" I said. "Jeff, please let me go," he pleaded. "Say you love me," I chuckled. Ben's face went bright red, "NO!" he yelled blushing "Just say you love me and I may consider it." "O-okay, I love you." I leaned in so our faces were an inch apart, "Jeff what are you-" I cut off his sentence by leaning in and kissing him. He finally stopped squirming and kissed back. I finally have him. He's mine.

Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...