Bleeding Royalty Book One & T...

By katrocks247

Part I: It's Cassie Hearts 18th Birthday. She's finally going to be an adult, get a decent job, go to college... More

All Rights Reserved
Prologue
Chapter 1: Sneaky Plans
Chapter 2: Love Letter
Chapter 3: Birthday Crasher
Chapter 4: Kidnappers From Hell
Chapter 5: Attack of The Frilly Dresses
Chapter 6: You're A Mean One, Mr. Prince
Chapter 7: Bipolar Vamp
Chapter 8: Furry Handcuffs Make Me Loopy
Chapter 9: Pretty Please With Blood On Top?
Chapter 10: Secrets Secrets They're No Fun
Chapter 11: S.C.F.B.V (Save Cassie From Bipolar Vamp)
Chapter 12: Cat Like To Eat Mouse
Chapter 13: Letter From My Valentine
Chapter 14: Threats and Oyster Forks
Poem Time!~~Forever
Chapter 15: This Is Why I Prefer Squirt Guns
Chapter 16: Creepy Doll's Create Battles
Chapter 17: If I Should Die Before I Wake, Make Sure To Slap That Dumb Fang Face
Chapter 18: Operation Blondie
Chapter 19: Let Me Just Get Something Off My Chest
Chapter 20: I Put The Bad In 'I'm A Bad Girl'
Chapter 21: Lies In The Form Of Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 22: Theres A British Accent In My Head
Chapter 23: Don't Get Your Knickers In A Twist
Chapter 24: Preparing For a Monster Mash
Chapter 25: Everyone Here Is Older Than Dirt
Chapter 26: Wanted Man....Vampire
Chapter 27: Breaking Bonds
Chapter 28: Damaged
Chapter 29: What A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 30: Bruised Ego
Chapter 31: Poor Thing, I'll Take Care Of Her
Chapter 32: How To Start A Rematch, By Valentine Fane
Chapter 33: Bonded Too An Actor
Chapter 34: Put The Cupcake Down, And Step Away From The Whole Milk
Chapter 35: Note To Self: Don't Wear Completely White Outfit's
Chapter 36: Mood Swings Are The Worst Kind Of Swing
Chapter 37: Crippled Car Wash
Chapter 38: Run Little Mouse
Chapter 39: Bullet Through My Valentine
Chapter 40: Sit, Stay...Good Girl!
Chapter 41: Lesson One: Never Turn Your Back On Your Enemy
Chapter 42: Kiss Then A Diss
Chapter 43: A Bargain To Remember
Hey Y'all Paula Dean Here!
Chapter 44 : Bleeding Memories
Chapter 45: Broken For Good
Chapter 46: At Least My Name Is Not A Holiday Card
Chapter 47: Stranded In Vampire Land
Chapter 48: Sleeping With Two Eyes Open
Chapter 49: The Masked Man
Chapter 50: Thanksgiving Date
Chapter 51: I'm A P-polar Bear?
Chapter 52: Little, Black...
Chapter 53: Trust A Bad Feeling
Chapter 54: Caged
Chapter 55: Hide and Seek: Valentine Style
Chapter 57: Sweet Dreams, Miss Heart
Chapter 58: Putting On A Show
Chapter 59: The Hunger Beneath
Chapter 60: Across The Room
Chapter 61: A Pink Straight Jacket
Chapter 62: Teletubbies Revenge
Chapter 63: Awkward Situations Are My Expertise
Chapter 64: Bipolar Vampire, Plus A Flesh Eating Ghost, Plus Cassie, Equals....
Epilogue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PART ll ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book Two: Prologue
Chapter 1: Black Caped Villian
Chapter 2: The Mind Reader
Chapter 3: Hey, Mr. Steroid!
Chapter 4: Lady Friend
Chapter 5: Orb of Light
Chapter 6: Barbie World
Chapter 7: Bouncy Ball

Chapter 56: Cat V.s Mouse

176K 2.4K 528
By katrocks247

Even after writing this I am speechless. Something really just took over me LOL.

~Payback is sick, it's all my fault. ~I'm dancing with tears in my eyes just fighting to get through the night ~I'm fading I'm broken inside, I'm wasting my love of my life.

*****************************************************************************************************

When I reached the grand stair case I realized he’s letting me get away.

My hand rested on the railing, and I turned to observe the hallway I just escaped from. What could he be planning? As my breathing became normal, I turned to run further down the hallway. He wants me to go the front door!

I fisted my hands, and hurried down the stairs. My socks feet slid a little on the marble, and my breathing seems to be echoing the walls. I ran at full speed to the door, and smashed into it. I shrugged it off, and tried to unlock the door. My fingers shakily fiddled with the lock, and I undid it. I pulled and pushed at the door, with no success. “How is this not opening?” I whispered harshly at the door.

Deep laughter echoed off the walls, bringing tingles down my spine. My eyes rapidly searched the area for the source. I whirled around, to see nobody there. Something tapped me on the shoulder and I quickly turned to face the empty living room. I stepped towards the room, only to get the feeling of someone dragging a finger down my back, literary. I snatched the air behind me, trying to grab their hand. Maybe I should try and provoke him into extending this game.“We need rules!” I shouted to the room, “This game is ridiculous without rules!”

The sound of multiple doors slamming shut made my heart shoot out of my chest. “It would be more fun?” I offered, placing the toe of my foot on the first step. He’s up there somewhere. I took a deep breath, and climbed them to the top making sure to watch who is behind me. My eyes searched both ends of the hallway, to see nobody there. I leaned against the wall, facing the royal wing.

I shut my eyes, “Now what.”

“What kind of rules?” a familiar voice hissed my the staircase. He’s standing at the top of the staircase, facing the wall in front of him. His side is to me, and his hair looks disheveled. Now that he’s just standing there, I can see that his jeans are faded a little, but a medium blue. “I asked you a question,” he stated nastily. He slowly turned to me, his eyes on fire.

In the blink of an eye he disappeared, and then reappeared in front of me. I jumped, and muffled a scream in my hand. I put my hands up, and backed up. “Ok wow! Did not expect that,” I sputtered. Valentine stayed leaning against the wall, glaring down at me.

“That’s the whole point.”

“Is it or do does little Valentine just have nobody else to play with? What’s wrong no more woman to use like a napkin?”

He snickered, “I have you.”

“You wish.”

“Not worth the time, or effort,” he replied smoothly, and waved a hand in the air, “hence, the reason you will fail to see the light tomorrow.”

I put my hands on my hips, “Are we doing the rules or not?”

He raided an eyebrow, “The rules are, I win and you lose.”

I huffed out a breath, “Why are you doing this to me? I did nothing wrong!”

His eyes dropped to the ground, and he turned away from me. He put his fingers to his temple. “Just tell me these rules you have already, and maybe I will follow them.”

 My hands fisted, “Don’t change the subject! This is only about—“

“—you,” he interrupted, turning his angry sapphire gaze back at me. “This is only about you Cassie. This is because of your actions, your stupidity, and your ability to deliberately disobey me.”

I shook my head, “You’re a sadistic Bastard.”

I opened my mouth to say more, when he suddenly hissed at me, his jaw opening up wider than humans ever could. His face ignited into something else, and the features on his face for a moment look unreal. I jumped back, putting more space in between us. He titled his head down at me, until his chestnut curly hair fell into his narrowed eyes, “A little jumpy are we?” he questioned slyly, and licked his lips slowly; “get’s the blood racing you know.”

I swallowed the lump in my throat, “Rules,” I reminded him firmly.

He groaned, “Fine, you have ten seconds to go hide again.”

“Wait wha—“

“One,” he started, holding up a finger.

“But I don’t—“

“Two.”

“Stop!”

“Three,” he whispered.

“Val, I’ll kill myself if you don’t listen to me.”

He stopped counting and smiled, “Yeah right.”

A plan seeped into my brain. I reached for a small vase on display in the hallway. I smashed it on the ground, and quickly picked up a sharp piece. 

“That was expensive,” he pointed out, ignoring the threat on my life.

My fingers shook, as I held it over my wrist.“I’ll do it.”

He chuckled, “Don’t be ridiculous, my mouth will be over that wrist as soon as you do it. So in the end I kill you. Drop it.”

“Come and get it.” I held the piece between my middle finger and pointer finger, and waited a few heartbeats.

“You’re up to something,” he stated, taking a step forward.

Well, not yet…

“Not yet?”

I pulled the hem of my dress down, and his eyes followed the movement. I brought my arm back quickly, and threw the piece of glass at his neck. It tore through the side of it creating a deep gash. I sprinted towards him, and kicked him in midair. He hit the wall with a thud, and his gun dropped to the ground. I dove for it, but he scooped it up with his foot. It landed in his hand with ease, and he whacked me with the side of it. I cried out, and clutched my eye on the ground. “That was a major fail.” He removed his hand from the cut which has stopped bleeding, but deeper than I thought.

“How did I do that?” I muttered to myself, staring at his neck.

He ignored me, continuing to look down at his bloody glove. He clenched his jaw, and squeezed his hand into a fist. “See, I was going to make your execution nice and quick. I really was, because even though you violated a bond, you are still just a girl. ”

“Geez man, can you stop talking about yourself for five minutes?” I questioned sarcastically, and laughed at my own joke.

His cat eyes moved to mine, and he flashed a pointy smile. He pulled a blade out of his back belt, and held it firmly at his side. “I’ll have to remember your wonderful sense of humor, when I watch your lifeless, bloodless body fall to the ground.”

I stopped moving away from him, and stared at him.

Don’t be afraid of him.

“You want a fight Fang Face? Let’s fight then.”

Valentine’s eyes lit up, and he stood up taller holding the knife at his side. “Fine by me, let’s watch you lose, shall we?”

I forced my face to stay serious, “Drop the knife.”

He looked at the weapon in his hands, and threw it to the ground. His face melted into amusement, as we started to circle each other in the small hallway. My body is tense and ready for action, but his is loose and careless. As if fighting is as easily as breathing to him.

Valentine stopped circling me, and motioned for me to come closer, his hands at his sides, “Come at me.”

I frowned, and kept my fists up. “No.”

“Chicken?”

I blinked, but kept my gaze locked on his hands. He started to make chicken noises, watching my reaction. My fists tightened, and I lashed out to him. His gloved hand easily caught mine, and I instantly brought my other one out to his face. He grabbed it with his bare hand, and a shot up my arm, and to my toes. I pulled away, clutching my left hand.

I stared at his hand in shock, “What the hell?”

“Don’t let your guard down,” he mumbled, and punched me in the stomach. I grunted, and brought my fist back to his face. I continued to throw punches, and he dodged everyone and gave me a swift slap on the face. I clutched my cheek, and Valentine grabbed me by the hair, and threw me across the floor like a bowling ball. I slid across the wooden floors, and rolled over five times until I ended on my back.

“Really?” I screamed at him, and got up slowly.

“Yes,” he said, now directly behind me. I took a deep breath, and faked a punch. He didn’t even twitch, “you’re not a great fighter, are you? You will make this night very easy for me,” he taunted.

I puffed out my cheeks, and stepped away from the staircase, “I don’t even know why I’m fighting you! It’s not even worth it.”

He put his fists up, “Jab, jab, uppercut,” he chanted a few times.

I watched him as we circled, and brought my fists back up. “Jab, jab upper cut? What’s that a rap or—“

He punched me square in the face, then in the collar bone, and then brought his fist up from his body, and straight to my jaw. I flew onto the ground, and my whole face ignited into pain. I touched my nose, and then put my fingers to my eyes. My stomach dropped, as blood poured from my nose. I gagged, and tried to focus on something in the hallway. My vision wavered, and Valentine continued taunting me with chicken noises. “It’s ok Cassie, I completely understand. If you can’t fight for your life, then I’ll just..Take it from you,” he stated, with a large grin.

I rolled over, and slowly stood up, “No…you won’t,” I whispered, and brought my fists back up. I wobbled a little, and wiped the blood off my face. Valentine lashed out to me, and I dodged it and slammed my fist into his stomach. He grunted, but brought his other arm up. I grabbed onto it, pulled it behind him, and flipped him over.

His back hit the ground with a thud, and my eyes widened. “Holy crap I’m so badass!” I screamed happily. I started to do my booty pop dance, when he started to get up.

“That was nothing,” he growled, rubbing his jaw where I elbowed him. He stood up to his full height, and rolled his shoulders.

Something took over my body, and I ran for the staircase. I hurried down them, my heart pounding in  my ears. I stopped when only four steps were left, and jumped onto my feet.

Knives.

 I ran towards the kitchen at full speed, when Valentine suddenly dropped onto his feet in a crouch right in front of me; as he once did on the balcony. He barely made a sound, not even a cry in pain as his body landed on the hard marble. My gaze drifted to the thirty foot drop of the staircase, and then back onto the creature in front of me.

That was something a Cat would do.

“Me-ow,” Valentine purred playfully. I ignored him, and quickly turned to the other direction. My nose hit a hard chest, making it ignite into pain. I clutched it, and tilted my head up to the monster in front of me. It glared down at me, its eyes narrowed evilly, “one starving Cat at that,” he growled, pushing his chest out to me as if to show his dominance.

I backed up, until my back hit the archway of the kitchen. My feet hit the tiles, and I hurried to the counter. He grabbed me around the waist, and narrowed in on my neck. I clamped down on his ear, and he cried out in pain. My body flew onto the counter. I flipped over to reach for the knives.

Warm hands grabbed onto my bare legs, and pulled me towards them. I screamed, and kicked out. My foot connected with bone, and a male grunt filled my ears. I crawled further down the counter and reached out, when Valentine roughly picked my off the counter. I prepared for the fall, but stopped inches from the ground. He lifted me up onto my feet, and pressed me against the granite. “Finally,” he growled. His fangs came out of their hiding spot, and slid past his lips.

“Get off!”

“No, and on second thought I think I’ll do this, “He wrapped both of his hands around my neck, giving my neck a nice squeeze. “Even though I love my live prey, you’ll do just fine dead.”

I smacked his arm, “Wait!” I gasped out.

He loosened his grasp, and hissed, “What?”

“I forgot.”

He furrowed his brows, “You—“ I took the knife from behind my back, and stabbed him in the chest. He let go of me instantly, and gasped out in shock.

I pointed at him laughing hysterically, “What now you stupid leach?”

Valentine paled, and grabbed at the knife in his stomach, “Silver,” he bit out, veins sticking out of his forehead from pain. He slowly pulled out the steak knife, gritting his teeth.

My eyes widened, and I froze. His black t-shirt darkened where I stabbed him. I covered my mouth, “I’m so sorry!”

He started to laugh, and bent down in pain, “That was cute,” he growled, and reached into his boot, “but this is cuter.” He pulled out a jagged blade, and pulled his bright blue eyes to mine. I notice his hand is still on the wound, and yet he is continuing to advance.

I put my hands up to the monster, “Val,” I started, “we said no—“

The man motioned to his bloody chest, “Oh, we can use weapons, baby. I forgive you for stabbing me.”

“I’m glad you—“

“—but it’s a shame I’m going to have to cut you up pretty good to get even,” he added, and started towards me. I turned and ran out of kitchen, and to the staircase. My tired legs, and swollen face got onto one step, when he hauled me backwards, over his shoulder. I screamed, and grabbed onto his head. He spun me around like  a wrestler, and threw me against the wall. I hit it with a smash, but surprisingly got up quickly. I moved to the right, expecting the blade to come right at me. It stopped on my hair, cutting off a huge strip. My mouth popped open, and I pulled at the blade. Valentine advanced, and ripped me from the wall, cutting off my hair in the process.

It’s a lot more painful then it sounds.

He threw me to the marble floor, and my head thumped on the ground with a crack. I rolled onto my back in agony, and he stood over me laughing. I kicked up, hitting him right in the sweet spot. Valentine fell onto his knees, and blew out a long breath from his nose.

I attempted to stand up, but the room is spinning like crazy. Nausea ripped through me, and I crawled towards the stairs.

We aren’t bonded. If I go to my room, he won’t be able to get to me. Ignoring all the pains in my body, I pushed myself to climb the steps falling numerous times along the way. Valentine is making no noises behind me, which is not a good sign. My hands reached the second floor, and I cried out in joy.

Then I felt him pull me up by the hair,

I jolted awake, and grabbed at his arms. He threw me against the wall again, with a hard thump, “Hey cutie, meet my blade,” Valentine choked out, clutching his chest.

Oh crap.

I forced myself to get up, backed up towards my side of the hallway, watching the blade dance between his fingers. His strides started to become a jog, and I turned to run. My instincts kicked in, and I spun away from the middle of the hallway. The blade slid past my eyes, down the opposite end of the hallway. I watched it stop in midair, and return back to his hand.

Double crap.

I slammed against the wall with an invisible force, and my head hit it with a thump. “Ow,” I bit out, between small breaths. I managed to bring my head down to him, to see the bloody glove off of his hand. He has it in front of him, as if he’s holding me down. “You’re…a…robot… aren’t you?”

He snickered, and pulled the blade over his shoulder, with his right hand while keeping his left hand out to me. “No baby, I’m a magician.” He clenched his left hand, and pressure pushed against my lungs.

Valentine backed up to the opposite end of the hallway, observing my body. He put a hand to his chin, “What to stab first?” he asked himself, and stepped closer to me. He moved two fingers on his left hand, and my arms went out to the side. “I have the perfect idea.”

I wiggled trying to get away from the force.  He held the blade tightly in his right hand, and put the tip to my collar bone. “I should have done this… a long time… ago. This will help me sleep at night.”  Sweat is continuing to pour down both of our faces, and down the back of my dress. I tried to whimper, but my lungs feel like two tons are weighed down on them.

This is torture.

He moved the blade to my arm, “My third… favorite artery,” he mumbled with a small smile. “This will prove to be the most painful. He pressed the tip of the blade there, and moved his blue eyes locked on to mine. My heart sped up. The look in his eyes can only be described as ‘This-will-be-quite-painful- but-don’t worry-I-will-very-much-enjoy-the-whole-thing-by-the-way-thanks-for-slicing-my-neck-bitch. I rapidly moved to his eyes, and the blade.

My mouth opened the talk, but the pressure on my chest is too strong. I brought my head back, and closed my eyes. The weight lifted, but my body is still plastered to the wall. “Cheater,” I gasped out.

“How am… I am cheating?” He asked between heavy breaths, and moved the blade to my side, and cut out a circle.

My eyes widened, as he moved his attention to the patch of skin he let free. He rubbed his gloved hand over it gently, probing the flesh. “What are you doing?” I got out quickly.

He clucked his tongue, and grinned. “Just this,” he stated. The blade dragged down my skin, cutting through skin easily. I screamed, and grit my teeth, when his left hand went to my stomach. The air left my lungs completely, and I felt my face pale. He kneeled to the ground, wiping away the blood from the wound.“Ha-ha.. Guess you’re…Still my…bitch,” he sneered, breathily.

Valentine stared at the knife in his hands, his eyes dark. I looked at my side, through blurry eyes and my mouth popped open. He etched a large cursive ‘V’ into my side. I shut my eyes, but the tears spilled from my face.

The force that held me against the wall disappeared, and I wobbled. Valentine tried to stand up, heavily leaning against the wall. His hand is back onto his chest. The usual tan face I’m use to seeing is paler, making his blue eyes stand out. He leaned his back against the wall, and let out a loud curse.

Here I stand frozen in my place, staring at him in pain. He slid down the wall, until he hit the floor with a thud. The tears that were once flowing down my face instantly stopped. “Val?” I asked quietly.

The man stayed still. I kneeled next to him, and shook him gently, “Vally?” I asked more frantically, and shook him even more. I grabbed his face, “Val!” After a while of checking his heartbeat, I stood up and put a hand to my mouth.

He's dead.

He's..gone.

My hands found my hair, and I searched down the empty hallways knocking on doors, “Somebody help!” I continued to scream. After a while I gave up, and returned back to him. I checked his heartbeat again.

"No," I choked, and hugged his head to my chest. I rocked back and forth, and stood up fanning myself, "this isn't happening."

I'm dreaming.

“You’re so easy…to fool,” a deep voice hissed. My eyes locked onto Valentine, on the ground. His eyes are still closed.

Did I just imagine that?

I leaned forward a little, mesmerized by this man’s curly hair. He looked up at me, his pupils huge. His fangs are replacing his K9’s. In an instant he jumped up to his feet, and shoved me against the wall. He put the blade from before to my throat.

“I win,” he growled, our noses almost touching.

I squirmed under the coldness of the blade,“You bastard!”

He raised an eyebrow, “Yes?”

I reached out to hit him, and he blocked it. He backed up, and put his fists back up, “Another round Chuby Wubby?” he taunted, getting up in my face.

“I thought you were dead,” I spat pushing away from him. “I thought you were dead!”

A booming laugh echoed the halls, “You can’t get rid of me that easily, babe—“

I tackled him to the ground, and straddled him. “You jerk!”

“Wow,” he dragged, and burst out laughing from underneath me. His muscles moved as he obnoxiously laughed. But his face morphed in shock, as once again I brought my fist back and held it up to hit him.

“All you’ve put me through,” I bit out, my lip trembling.

He winked, and brought his head back, “You liked it.”

I shook my head, “I hate you so much,” I bit out between clenched teeth.

“No you don’t, you love—“
I slammed my fist into his face, creating a sickening crack. His head went to the side, and he blinked in shock.

“Oh..wow,” he sputtered.

“Do you have any idea how many times I cried myself to sleep because of you?” I brought my left hand back and hammered him for second time, “This is for all the times I felt worthless!” I punched him a fourth and fifth time. His nose started to bleed, and his lip split into a massive cut. “All the times you—“

“—give me a real reason,” he interrupted, with a grin.

I punched him again, and he reached up to clutch his broken nose. I slapped his hand away, and punched him yet again. Now he knows how it feels to be put down. “Oh, I’m not done! All the times you interrupted me!” he continued to laugh, and I pulled his head straight so his big blue eyes locked onto mine, “Listen to me very closely,” I punched him square in the nose, and his head went back on the floor. I straightned his head to face me again, “I don’t need you. You think I wanted all of this? I don’t want any of this! Hell, know who I am anymore, thanks to you. Why do I have no memory of my family anymore? Or my friends! You have some nerve, to step into my life and take everything away from me, just because you hate your own life; you selfish bastard. I really, really wish the King just killed you on the spot, sure it would have bothered me for a few weeks. But I would have been fine by now, a normal person with a normal love life. ”

He coughed up blood, “Cassie…you’re—“

“This is for hitting me!” I interrupted, and punched him again. His head stayed to the side, and he kept his eyes shut tight.  I brought my fist back again, but this time Valentine didn’t have any snide remarks.

I also notice he didn’t once stop me from hitting him. I looked at my injured knuckles, and stayed watching over him, looking at his now damaged face, go through so many emotions. His jaw un-clenched and his now swollen eye blinked open. Before he said anything, I stood up off of him, and brushed tears from my face.

I turned around, to see him making no move to get up, “And another thing! Dimitri meant absolutely nothing to me! The only reason I ever had feelings for him was because…he…because…”

He reminded me of you.

I shook my head at that thought, and started walking towards the grand staircase. I turned halfway, refusing to look at him, “What a mistake it was to ever trust in you when you clearly don’t even trust yourself! You should have been the one executed tonight, not me. You’re the one who actually kissed those girls in front of me, and made me feel like crap, and you’re the one who fed from other woman. The next time you go around saying someone broke a Royal bond, make sure it was them, and not you’re idiotic, selfish, hopeless, desperate self. I’ll leave on this note: My name is Cassie Heart, not Chubby Wubby, or Chubber’s, or Chub Train, or Twinkie Butt, or whatever the hell else you have called me to make me upset. But you can call me the most beautiful, intelligent, strongest, most superior girl on the planet, who just whooped your ass verbally, physically, and hopefully mentally.”

I left it at that, and turned on my heel—bare foot and walked down the stairs with my chin high. As I breeched the bottom of the stairs, I dragged my tired legs into the living room. I poked my head out one last time to see if he followed. My tired arms un-draped the fuzzy blanket from the couch, and I fluffed the pillow at the arms rest. But I didn’t use any of them yet.

I lay back on the couch and broke into a mess of sobs, until I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 67 4
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...
139K 6.1K 46
Regal Eclipse Pack Series is now available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CT96742X?binding=kindle_edition&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tkin Book 2 of...
1.9K 421 10
*Discontinued* Aria is an average teenage girl with regular mood swings and a crazy obsession with any male celebrity that she sees... this couldn't...
1.8M 54.4K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...