The Fem Boy And The Bad Boy (...

By fransykeshoe

August Howell a very feminine boy, In words August was a cross dresser. So when August joins Maple Mount Acad... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Wtf

Forty-six

5K 208 3
By fransykeshoe

"I can do this" Jaxton muttered to himself as he crawled through the open window, he carefully manoeuvred himself so that he was situated with his feet dangling above Dylan's brothers desk, he sighed. "The lengths Im going through."
He smiled before kicking of Michael's large bouncy from the desk, with a grin he placed his left foot down followed by his right. He pushed his body forwards and steadied himself before turning about 35 degrees to the left, to jump onto the red covers that were sprawled out across the bed.
"Gross" he rolled he eyes before sauntering out of the room, and straight to Dylan's Jaxton pushed open the slightly a gape door to reveal the boy, wrapped in his duvet- his hair messy as soft soundless snores escaping his pink tinted lips.
His phone rested next to his bed, and within seconds of Jaxton staring at the boy, he was snapped out of his daze once Dylan's phone rang. Moving forwards Jaxton saw of whom it was that was calling the bold white lettering read, August Howell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
20.4K 68 8
Hannah keeps making bets to fully feminize her dear brother Taylor. Going to update the story on a weekly basis.
392K 15.1K 46
It never is easy to watch a loved one slip right into death's clutches. That torturous strain in your chest and sting in your eyes everytime you so m...
30.2K 1K 19
Major is forced to be the perfect everything: the perfect brother, the perfect son, and although he tries not be, he ends up just like his dad. (Sequ...