Nine

"Jaxton? Dylan? Ethan?" Beth asked opening the front door, that very Sunday wintery night at 9 O'clock "what are you guys doing here?" she further questioned "Im here to talk to Evan" Jaxton stated simply "and you two?" she questioned an eyebrow quirked "tag alongs" Dylan laughed.
"Is he in" Jaxton asked bored already, "in his room with Claire" Jaxton's jaw clenched "of -fucking- coarse he is" he muttered his teeth grinding against each other causing Ethan to cringe "dude don't do that" he went on to make a gagging sound which only made Jaxton roll his eyes.
"Well" Dylan coughed awkwardly walking forwards "if you don't mind" he stepped into the house and headed straight for the stairs, Beth gawked at him. "May we?" Jaxton asked gesturing to follow Dylan "sure" she scoffed rolling her eyes and disappeared away from the door Jaxton looked at Ethan who only shrugged.
Entering the room was quite awkward there was Claire sat on the bed Evan next to her, and then Dylan- just sat crisscross on the floor his elbows situated on the side of his knees, his hands intertwined and his chin resting upon them his eyes locked onto Evan's who frankly was looking anywhere but back.
Ethan sat down leaning against the wall, his long legs outstretched the bottom nearer to his ankles crossed and finally Jaxton took his place on Evan's desk 'spinny' chair his legs parted "so you and Claire" Jaxton asked biting down on the inside of his cheek, his nose flaring every so often to try and keep down.
"What about us?-" Evan awkwardly coughed shifting his position to move a little further away form the blonde. Ethan snorted rolling his eyes "August knows" "WHAT?!" he almost yelled "August Howell short kid, the one who is literally in love with you, knows about you and Claire. Jaxton found him crying his fucking eyes out" Dylan spat. "How?" he asked frantically "ask her".