CARNIVAL ;

Autorstwa hyungwonho

⠀" I hate that when I'm around you I can't control my feelings. ⠀⠀I hate how cute you are. ⠀⠀I hate how m... Więcej

Preview
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
The End
!! story notice !!

1.3

8.4K 713 824
Autorstwa hyungwonho

⠀⠀A week passed since they had went to the Zoo and everything had been calm...

⠀⠀Well... Minus a few altercations that include ;

⠀⠀Jin giving Jimin Yoongi's number without asking him first, Now Jimin texts him 24/7 and Yoongi, to everyone's surprise, doesn't ignore him.

⠀⠀Yoongi accidentally interrupting Jungkook and Taehyungs elevator make-out session, like seriously? Why the fuck did they think making out in an elevator was a good idea?

⠀⠀And the most traumatizing one of all...

⠀⠀Yoongi barrowing Jin's phone because his own was dead and discovering Nudes of Namjoon on it, something he could have gone his entire life without seeing. It wasn't his first time he had seen Namjoon naked but he sure hoped it would be his last.

⠀⠀Today, Yoongi woke up to the long vibrations of his phone. Yoongi groaned before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He looked at his phone, noticing a small note next to hit, picking up the note he rubbed his eyes and and began to read it.

⠀⠀Yoongi,

⠀⠀I slept on the couch so I wouldn't wake you when I needed to get up for work.
⠀⠀Today's the day... Good Luck

⠀⠀⠀⠀Namjoon

⠀⠀Today's what day?

⠀⠀Yoongi placed the odd note back where I was and picked up his phone as he stood up. After stretching his arms, Yoongi checked to see why his phone had been buzzing.

⠀⠀8 MESSAGES

⠀⠀Jin : Today's the day Yoongi

⠀⠀Jin : I told Jimin to invite you out somewhere so you could avoid seeing him

⠀⠀Jin : Please accept his offer

⠀⠀Jin : I know you're strong but Good Luck today!

⠀⠀Yoongi decided to look at the other four messages that were seemingly from Jimin.

⠀⠀Annoying Bitch J : Yoooooooongi

⠀⠀Annoying Bitch J : Let's go out!

⠀⠀Annoying Bitch J : I mean to hang out !!!

⠀⠀Annoying Bitch J : That sounded weird oops..

⠀⠀Yoongi sighed at Jimins messages but smiled at the name he oh so specially picked for him.

⠀⠀Jimin was indeed an Annoying Bitch.

⠀⠀Yoongi decided, before agreeing, that he would ask Jin what today actually was and why he should be agreeing to this.

⠀⠀Yoongi : Jin, what's happening today that's so important?

⠀⠀After sending the simple question, Yoongi checked the time before heading to the bathroom to get ready.

⠀⠀11:30 a.m

⠀⠀Once in the bathroom, Yoongi placed his phone near the sink before stripping and stepping into the shower. After taking a respective amount of time in the shower, Yoongi finally stepped out and wrapped a towel around himself. He picked up his phone, now seeing that he had gotten a message while he was in the shower. With one towel around his waist and another in his free hand to dry himself, Yoongi looked at the messages as he left the bathroom and headed towards his closet.

⠀⠀Jin : Don't you remember? Hoseok is moving in today?

⠀⠀The message made Yoongi's stomach drop, he had totally forgotten that Hoseok was even moving in at all.

⠀⠀Yoongi : Oh, yeah okay

⠀⠀Yoongi replied to Jin's message with shaky hands, he then returned to Jimin's messages.

⠀⠀Yoongi : I'll meet you outside your door in 10 minutes

⠀⠀Pressing send, Yoongi proceeded to get ready to leave the apartment. After he was ready, Yoongi grabbed his apartment key and phone before leaving the apartment and locking the door behind him.

⠀⠀After only a few moments of standing in front of Jimin's apartment, the door opened, revealing an obviously rushed Jimin.

⠀⠀"Let's go Yoongi! I know exactly where to go today," Jimin said excitedly as he locked his apartment door and grabbed Yoongi's hand, pulling him toward the elevator.

⠀⠀As Jimin pressed the elevator button the buzz of a phone could be heard, only it wasn't Yoongi's, It was Jimin's. Yoongi noticed how Jimin didn't make any effort to even reach for his phone and questioned him.

⠀⠀"You're not gonna look at that?" Yoongi asked with a glance towards Jimin.

⠀⠀"It probably isn't that important, It can wait," Jimin said simply, shrugging it off as if it was nothing. After a few more short moments of waiting, the elevator dinged, signaling it was at their floor.

⠀⠀As the elevator opened, Yoongi had expected it to be empty.

⠀⠀It wasn't.

⠀⠀He was now face to face with his worst nightmare.

⠀⠀Jung Hoseok.

⠀⠀At first, Hoseok was just as surprised to see Yoongi as Yoongi was to see him, but after a moment he smirked.

⠀⠀"Yoongi, it's been a long time hasn't it," Hoseok said looking at Yoongi with a smug smile that made him want to punch the other in the face. Jimin looked from Hoseok to Yoongi and back to Hoseok, very confused.

⠀⠀"Not long enough Hoseok," Yoongi hissed through clenched teeth. Jimin finally understood the situation and reassuringly squeezed Yoongi's hand. Yoongi had totally forgotten Jimin was even holding his hand  and rather than pulling away, Yoongi squeezed back.

⠀⠀"And who's this?" Hoseok asked referring to Jimin. Yoongi was about to retort but Jimin began to speak before he could.

⠀⠀"I'm Jimin, Yoongi's boyfriend," Jimin said without hesitation, putting emphasis on Boyfriend. Yoongi jerked his head in Jimins direction, giving him the what-the-fuck-are-you-saying expression. Jimin just smiled at Yoongi innocently before turning back to Hoseok who looked a bit taken back.

⠀⠀"This is a joke right? Yoongi could never snag someone as attractive as you," Hoseok let out a chuckle obviously not believing what was being said. Yoongi let his eyes turn to the ground while Jimin just glared at Hoseok.

⠀⠀Jimin, much to Yoongi's surprise, Turned towards him and grabbed his face, forcing Yoongi to look at him. Before Yoongi could react, Jimin pulled his face towards his own, causing their lips to crash together.

⠀⠀Yoongi's eyes went wide and he could have sworn his heart stopped at that exact moment. Jimin didn't pull away or even attempt to end the kiss, he stayed right where he was. Yoongi slowly closed is eyes and even kissed back a bit, not necessarily accepting the fact that this was happening but enjoying that it was happening in front of Hoseok.

⠀⠀After a few moments, Hoseok cleared his throat and the two pulled away from each other panting. Yoongi's face was turning red but Jimin just looked at Hoseok with a smirk.

⠀⠀"Call that fake Bitch,"

⠀⠀
✿⠀✿⠀✿⠀✿
⠀⠀
16.06.17
This was one of my favorite chapters to right tbh and I did find a few spelling and grammar errors so point out stuff that I may have forgotten to fix ;)
FOR NEW READERS!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter as I always hope. Comment, vote, anything is appreciated and thank you for reading, it means a lot!
Love, Kaya

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57.4K 870 22
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...
1.7K 39 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...
246 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]
1.5M 77.9K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...