WHAT IF ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CA...

De ElounorTomoTomlinson

Hi, my name is Eleanor Calder, maybe now you know me as Louis Tomlinson´s girlfriend but two years ago I was... Mais

MEET ME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
RILEY
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
THE END

CHAPTER 25

1.7K 46 3
De ElounorTomoTomlinson

Danielle: What just happen?

She comes into the room saying that. I didn´t answer.

Danielle: El! I´m talking to you!

Me: Sorry Dani… I just need to be alone.

Danielle: Ok… Whatever.

I think that she got angry… But I didn´t want to tell her anything until I´m sure what I feel. I decided to go for a walk on the beach; there were a lot of people because it was a great day, it was sunny and hot but not so much…  I walk for hour thinking on these days, how I made such a good friends… If someone asked me two months ago if I expected this I would say no… I decided to sit down for a while… A couple pass in front of me, I keep looking at them, they seem so happy, I start to think if I would be such as happy as them if I was Harry´s girlfriend, it took me some minutes, but now I have the answer! I know what I feel about Harry. I ran to the hotel, I need to talk with him. When I came inside only was Danielle on there.

Danielle: Oh… Here you are.

Me: Where are the others?

Danielle: Louis and Harry went for a walk and Liam, Zayn and Niall went for some food for this dinner…

Me: Oh…

We were in a total silence…WEIRD!

Me: Dani, is something wrong?

Danielle: Why are you asking that?

Me: Because you seem angry…

Danielle: Maybe I didn´t like what you do this morning…

Me: Yeah… Sorry Dani… I only need to think… I want to be sure when I told you…

Danielle: What do you have to tell me?

I told her everything had happened these 24 hours… She look really surprised, she didn´t seem mad anymore.

Danielle: So harry and you kissed?

Me: Yes…

Danielle: WOW… Incredible!

Me: I know…

We were in silent again…

Me: Dani… Are you still angry?

Danielle: No… But I still think that you should tell me it before… So I maybe could help you.

Me: You are right! I promise you that I will tell you things like this sooner.

Danielle: I agree with that!

We laughed, I´m happy that we fix our little fight; I think that we never have a big fight, our fights are really small, and we cannot endure without talking over half an hour.

Danielle: And now? What will you do? Because you said that you are really sure about your feels.

Me: Yes! And I found out that…

Suddenly the door opens.

Niall: WE ARE HERE! And we bought a lot of food!

Liam: Yes… Today we will cook!

Zayn: Yes! And it will be really good!

We laughed so hard.

Niall: Why are you laughing? Did we say something funny?

Me: Are you really cooking today?

Zayn: Of course we are!

Danielle: Ok, I only wish that you won´t burn the kitchen.

We laughed even harder.

Liam: We aren´t! Trust on us!

Niall: I think that we should do a bet!

Me: I accept that!

Zayn: Ok, what do you want to bet?

Danielle: If we win… You have to be our maid for a day!

Niall: Ok, and if we win you will be it!

Me: TREAT!

They ran to the kitchen and start to cook. Danielle whispered me.

Danielle: You and I have to talk later.

Me: Ok!

Boys were cooking for almost an hour and they didn´t let us come inside the kitchen because they said it was a surprise… It was almost the hour for the dinner… Plates were on the table and food was almost ready, but Louis and Harry hadn´t arrived yet.

Liam: If Louis and Harry don´t arrive before we sit on the table, they wouldn´t have dinner.

I start to laugh.

Me: Daddy Direction on action.

They start to laugh too. The door opens, they were here.

Liam: FINALLY!

Zayn: Where were you two?

Louis: We needed to talk for some things.

Harry: Yeah… And time went so fast.

Niall: Ok, whatever… The dinner is ready! SIT DOWN NOW!

Harry look at me, and sat down. I didn´t want to sit next to him, because it will be weird and everyone will find out what happened, so I sat next to Louis and Danielle.

Niall: Here is our dinner!

He put it in the middle of the table.

Danielle: It looks good!

Liam: We know!

Me: Let´s see if the taste is good as its look.

We start to eat it and it was really good… I think that we lost the wager… When we finished it.

Liam: So… What is the verdict?

Danielle and I look at each other…

Danielle: Ok guys, you won!

Niall: YEES! Now we have two maids for us!

Louis: What? I don´t understand anything…

Zayn: We do a bet and we won so they have to be our cooks for a day.

Louis: Mine too?

Me: Sorry but no… You weren´t here.

Louis: It´s unfair!

We started to laugh… I look at Harry… I want to talk to him now… But I don´t know how get it with everyone around us.

Louis: And we have dessert?

Zayn: Ops… We forgot that…

That´s my opportunity.

Me: I want some ice cream!

Niall: Yes! Me too!

Me: Ok, and what if me and Harry go for ice creams and you clean the kitchen and plates?

Danielle: I agree on that!

She winked at me, I bet she knows what I want to do.

Louis: Ok!

I take some money and me and Harry went out for the dessert, I hope it will be a good one.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.4K 201 21
I went up to her and she recognized me, smiled at me and then I remember we did met. I was jealous of Louis, she was all over him and he looked at he...
1.9K 29 11
Being a celebrity isn't everything. When 18 year old Olivia May, the most popular female superstar, comes back home to London, she realises things ha...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...
72.7K 1K 20
This is me. Natalie Calder. This Is About my Summer with my sister, Eleanor Calder, Danielle Peazer, and One Direction. I am determined to wait unti...