The End

By Sakamoto267

A young beagle mix named Home was born in a puppy mill and abused by a man for half his life. That is, until... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Prologue

24 3 0
By Sakamoto267

The young bundle of fur moved closer towards the scent of warmth and milk.

He had been born in a kennel with a hard concrete floor with his brothers and sisters.

The mother nosed him towards the milk scent until he got a good hold and drank the milk, letting himself gain strength.

A few men surrounded the cage and listened to the whimpers of the newborns.

The mother growled whenever the men got too close, she didn't trust these men with her pups.

The men started naming them things like Spike, Studder, and FatBob.

One of men pointed at the small runt, "We shall call him Home."

He spoke out of nowhere.

The other men stared at him, "That's umm... A Creative name Francois,

Another man said.

But Francois looked determined and all the men sighed, "Fine let's call him Home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 10K 81
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
177K 6.5K 81
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

30.4K 732 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
488K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...