The Force Flying ϟ The Solo S...

By -storyline-

"Who's scruffy-looking?" "Um, I think she is definitely talking to you, brother." More

0.00 Summary + Cast
0.00 Playlist
0.01 Tatooine
0.02 An Old Man, The Boy, Two Droids and No Questions Asked
0.03 In Trouble
0.04 Wookiees: Sore Losers
0.05 Not Such a Moon
0.06 Han Being Tricked by Pretty Boy
0.07 To the Recuse
0.08 Escaping the Death Star
0.09 The Finale
0.10 Stuck in the Snow
1.00 Out of the Snow
1.01 Jedi Master Yoda
1.03 Harmony and Luke's Conversation
1.04 Cloud City
1.05 Escaping From the Sky
1.06 The Nightmare
1.07 Jabba's Palace
1.08 Seeing Han
1.09 The Plan of Attack
1.10 Shuttle Trouble
2.00 The Battle of Speeders
2.01 Search for Leia
2.02 For Dinner
2.03 Take Over of the Platform
2.04 The End of The Empire
The End

1.02 Jedi Training

7.6K 346 162
By -storyline-

1.02 Jedi Training

Harmony woke up to find herself on the ground. She stood up and looked around at her surroundings. Trees were around her. She was in a forest. This wasn't Dagobah. There was no sight of Luke, R2 or Yoda.

"Where the hell am I?" She asked the air. Harmony took more steps. She cracked a fallen branch. Harmony didn't recognize this system. She looked at the sky. It was light blue. It was peaceful. She knew that it wasn't going to stay that way. They were in the middle of war. There were no breaks. Harmony knew that. She learned that from the years she spent with the rebellion. She just needed to find Luke or another living thing. Harmony walked straight, crunching the leaves against her feet. Questions swirled through her head. How did she get here? Did Luke get the ship out of the filth that was Dagobah? Was she dead? She didn't really want to think of the last question that much. She just wanted to find someone. Someone to answer her question. It was just her and the silence and it haunted her. She hated silence. Harmony would like to banter with someone. She just wanted to hear someone else's voice or any noises. Harmony glanced at one of the trees. A branch was chopped off. There was a burnt mark there. Her questions were answers but she didn't like them. Her speed picked up. She ran. Harmony knew she had to run. She couldn't slow down. Her heart was racing with her and both were neck to neck. Harmony glanced back behind her to see if he was following her. He was nowhere in sight but she knew that Darth Vader was somewhere, trying to find her and kill her. She breathed heavily at the same beat of her heart. More questions were in her head but she had to focus on one thing.

Running.

Harmony ran straight into bushes. Suddenly she wasn't in the forest anymore. She was in a valley, filled with flowers and in the middle of it was her brother. Han was laying down, hidden by flowers. She gave a sigh of relief. He was probably sleeping.

"Han! Thank you!" She ran up to him.

But then she stopped and saw what she didn't want to see. There was Han, his eyes wide. Air didn't come out of his mouth.

"Han?" She asked to his body.

Harmony then saw a burnt mark and a hole under his heart.

He was dead. She kneeled beside him. Harmony pounded on his stomach, screaming. She knew it wouldn't hurt him.

"Han!" She repeated her shouts.

Harmony looked out the sky. She cried. Harmony never cried before but she knew the first time would be her brother's death. Then her name was being shouted. It wasn't her saying her own. It sounded like Luke's. She closed her eyes. When she opened them, she was back on Dagobah and right in front of her was Luke. She still shouted her brother's name.

"Harmony..Shh! It's okay!" He wrapped his arms around her, comforting her.

She cried into his shirt. Harmony still was scared from the dream and her words were still just her brother's. The screams continued. Luke's arms tighten around her.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to Han," he whispered into her ear.

That was when her screams were silenced. He let go off her. She fell back to her sleeping bag. He kneeled next to her.

"And I'm not going to let anything happen to you," he cracked a smile, "I'm right here. No one is going to hurt you."

She smiled back, "Thank you, Luke."

Harmony closed her eyes. She didn't get to see though, Luke looking at her before he fell back to sleep. She didn't stay in the darkness for long. Another dream greeted her but this time it was happy, a memory. It was when she was ten and Han was twenty. He was giving her shooting practice.

"Now focus on the target," Han instructed.

Harmony did focus on the target. It was a cut out of Jabba the Hutt. She held her laughter in, staring at it. Harmony was following his directions. She pulled the trigger and shot at it. The laser missed the target. Chewbacca gave a laugh. Han defended his sister against the Wookiee, "Hey, it's her first time. Give her time."

Han then looked to his sister, "Here let me help."

He put his hands over hers. Han moved the gun to help her hit the target. He pushed her fingers against the trigger. The blaster vibrated as the shot was released. A hole appeared in the middle of Jabba's fat, cardboard, stomach.

"Yes! Now that is my sister!" Han shouted in celebration.

"But you helped me," Harmony responded.

"Yeah," he squatted to her level as she turned to face him, "Because we are the Solo Siblings. We do everything together."

They exchanged smiles before the dream faded. Harmony woke up with the same smile that she had thirteen years ago. Luke was nowhere to be found.

"Yeah, you're totally right here," she rolled her eyes.

Then she heard shouts through the trees, "Yes! A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side."

She recognized that the voice belonged to Yoda. Harmony stood up. She walked out of their base onto a ledge of land where R2 was. Harmony noticed Luke, with Yoda on his back, running. She guessed this was the Jedi training.

"Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side of the Force are they, easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight," Yoda told Luke more as they ran, "If once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice."

"Vader," Luke breathed back, ""Is the dark side stronger?"

"No, no, no," Yoda denied, "Quicker, easier, more seductive."

Luke asked, "How do I know the good side from the bad?"

Yoda answered, still gripping on his apprentice's back, "You will know when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

Luke had more to say, "But tell me why I can't-"

"No! No!" Yoda interrupted, "There is no why. Nothing more will I teach you today."

Wait. How long did I sleep for? Harmony thought, I'm missing so much.

"Clear your mind of questions," Yoda said.

And that was what Luke did. He relaxed his shoulders. Yoda breathed before Luke plopped Yoda down on the rock. Harmony ran back into the trees to catch up with Luke.

"Hard day at work?" She laughed.

"Yeah," he nodded as he walked towards a branch with his jacket.

She said, "Well thank you for last night. That rarely happens."

"Your welcome," he said as he put on his jacket, "I just don't like seeing you or anyone crying."

She smiled. Luke looked around. Harmony could see he knew something was wrong.

"There's something not right here," he said.

Harmony smirked, "You just noticed?"

Unlike Harmony, Yoda didn't respond. Luke spoke, "I feel cold."

Yoda then replied, "Death."

He pointed with his cane, "That place is strong with the dark side of the Force. A domain of evil it is."

Yoda looked up at Luke, "In you must go."

"What's in there anyway?" Harmony asked.

Yoda responded, "Only what you take with you."

Harmony knew he was talking to Luke.

"Spoken like a true Jedi," Harmony replied.

Luke started to walk towards the danger. He was about to wrap his belt with his weapons around his side but Yoda said, "Your weapons. You will not need them."

Luke didn't listen. He carried on, tying his belt around his waist. Harmony looked at Yoda and then at Luke. Her feet were glued to the floor. If Luke died in there, how was she suppose to get off? She groaned and followed behind him.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

She replied, "Last night you were right by my side. I'm here to repay."

He nodded while they walked in the darkness. He moved a vine out of their way as they walked. After minutes of walking, Luke found a hole. He went in first. When he touched the ground, he let his arm out for Harmony. She didn't take it. Harmony jumped down by herself. They climbed down more, holding onto branches. The two explored the cave more.

Luckily, there are no snakes here, Harmony thought.

They walked straight and she jinxed her self. Out of the corner of her eye, a snake watched them. Like the cave wasn't already giving her chills, the snake made her more scared of what was in store deeper in. She walked into Luke. He stopped for a reason. He probably sense something with the Force. Suddenly, a shadow appeared. It was all dressed in black. She guessed it was Darth Vader. Harmony wished she had her gun with her but again she was reminded, she left it on Hoth. Heavy breathing was heard by her ears. Her and Luke took steps back. She heard a different sound and looked down at Luke's hand. There was his blue lightsaber. It lighten up the cave. He held his up as Vader pulled out his red one. Harmony wanted to do something but she couldn't. No gun and she wasn't a Jedi. She didn't have a gleaming lightsaber in her back pocket. Vader took a chance and went for Luke. The young Jedi blocked it. It repeated a few times until Luke had a open shot and slashed Vader. Sparks flew onto the floor. They revealed that his head was cut off. The man that haunted her nightmares was dead. He fell to the ground. The head rolled onto the dirt. Luke and her looked upon it. Harmony was curious to who was hidden behind the mask. The helmet blew up to reveal a face. This face was familiar. She knew who it was.

Luke.

His face stared back. It was fake. She knew this meant something. Luke and her looked at each other before looking back at his face. Harmony hoped this wouldn't become Luke's fate.

Word Count: 1735

I wanted to show Harmony's weak spot which is Han with the dream. I really love her character so yeah. Also I hope you Larmony fans were happy with that cuddling sequence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 491 21
"I dont do romance, my tastes are very...singular." "Enlighten me then."
35.5K 893 17
REWRITE: 'BORN TO GAZE INTO NIGHT SKIES' UP ON MY ACCOUNT 𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 | ❛ i'm going to kill han solo ❜ in which a young mechanic decides shes...
1.1K 70 4
─ I'm gonna get it together and live forever. oneshots & AUs from the SPACE...
129K 2.6K 26
The way he looked at her was like he was peering into her soul. He tried to get a sense for who this girl was. He tiled his head to the side soon beg...