Ninjago: Journey to the Other...

By RS4ever101

This is for all you Ninjago fans! The Ninja get forced up into a portal, leading them to the second dimension... More

Chapter one: The Plan
Chapter two: Where it all began
Chapter three: Arrival and Confusion
Chapter four: The reveal of truth
Chapter five: How it All Started
Chapter six: The first mission
Chapter seven: A Lesson Learned
Chapter Eight: Mission B.O.O.Y.A.H.
Chapter ten: The Surprise
Chapter eleven: Two scars for life
Chapter twelve: The Rescue
Chapter thirteen: Catching up
Chapter fourteen: One Problem Solved
Chapter fifteen: Almost a Miracle
Chapter sixteen: The Battle between Light and Shadow
Chapter seventeen: A Memory Beyond the Stars
The Epilogue

Chapter nine: Trouble....

1.3K 35 25
By RS4ever101

Lloyd's POV

I gasped as I saw Second Cole knock Jay out. His nose was bleeding. He was severely hurt.

Second Cole was about to kick him, but Second Nya and I held him back. The problem was he was trying to get out of our grip. Second Cole completely lost control.

"Cole!" I struggled to hold him back, "Stop resisting!"

Kai and Zane started to help us. Nya carried Jay bridal style to get him away from Second Cole. I saw the look on Second Cole's face. His eyes were glowing a light shade of red.

"We're doomed!" Second Cole growled in a threatening tone, "LET GO OF ME!!!"

Second Cole was too strong for us to handle. He started to drag us along with him, trying to chase Nya.

"Cole, stop!" Zane cried.

"Snap out of it!" Kai shouted.

"This isn't you!" Second, Nya cried, "Please stop!"

I tried to push him back, but I was just a doll due to his strength.

"GET OFF ME!!!" Second Cole shrieked.

"Cole!" I started to shake him. He had to be hypnotized.

We all kept shouting his name, but he still wouldn't listen. Nya had nowhere else to go. Second Cole threw Kai off him and nearly tore off Zane's arm.

"STOP!!!!!" I screamed.

I slapped him in the face this time, causing him to fall to the ground. He panted for a moment. He looked up at us with a huge handprint on his face. His eyes were filled with fear.

I looked at his slap mark. I must have dug into his skin because his cheek started to bleed. There were three scratch marks on my nails. I felt so bad, but what else was I supposed to do?

Second Cole slowly got up. He looked at Nya, then Jay, then back at me.

"I'm sorry...." Second Cole's voice started to crack, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

He kept whispering it. The next I knew, Second Cole quickly ran away from us. I couldn't help but chase after him. Zane and Second Nya followed me while Kai helped with Nya and Jay.

"Cole!" I called out to him, "Come back!"

Second Cole continued to run. I tried to keep up, but he was just too fast.

Second Cole was already on the ship when I finally reached the exit. He took off in it without us.

Kai and Nya finally caught up with us. We all stared at the empty black sky.

"Great!" Kai groaned, "Now what?"

"I don't understand," Nya said, "Why was Cole trying to kill Jay?"

"Perhaps Second Nya can explain," Zane said, turning to her.

Second Nya stared at us and then sighed, "It's complicated. Ever since we all turned against each other, he had this temper problem. I don't know how he got it, but I think it is due to stress or something."

Nya gasped, "Oh, like when he and I went to train. I had to carry him up a mountain. I was being a little hard on him, and he had the same tone when carrying me down."

Second Nya nodded, "That is why we always follow his orders. If you don't, then...you pretty much just made your grave. Cole doesn't get mad at me, well, not to the limit."

"Well, he just got to the limit with Jay," I said, "He could have killed him. I'm going to talk to him when we get back."

We all created our elemental dragons. Jay was still passed out, so he lay on Kai's dragon.

We had to hurry because it was getting darker. We don't want any more minions fighting us.

********

It took us about twenty minutes to reach the building. I helped Kai place Jay on the sofa. Zane gave me a cloth to wipe all the blood off Jay's face.

"You guys patch up Jay's leg. I'm going to go look for Cole," I said.

"Be careful," Second Nya said, "I'll go get the first aid kit."

While they were busy, I walked into his bedroom, but he wasn't there.

He had to be in the basement. I quickly head down there.

I slowly opened the door and walked downstairs. When I reached the bottom, there he was.

Second Cole was sitting on a sleeping bag facing away from me. He was sitting there in the dark.

"Cole..." I whispered.

"G--go away-- please-" Second Cole stammered.

"I just wanna talk to you," I said calmly.

"No," Second Cole cried, "Stay back...please...I don't wanna hurt you."

I ignored him. I turned on two lamps so I could see. Second Cole uttered a cry and then hugged himself with his legs.

I felt terrible. He seemed very upset. It's either me or all of us.

"Lloyd," Second Cole whispered, "I'm not going to tell you again. Please leave. Look at me...I'm a monster...."

"No, you're not. I wanna know what happened."

"I nearly killed Jay. I don't deserve to live. I don't want anyone to see me like this."

I sighed, then slowly sat next to him. His slap mark was all swollen and bruised. I didn't realize how hard I slapped him.

"Cole, I'm sorry I slapped you," I said, "I didn't mean to hurt you, but you had a complete meltdown."

Second Cole shook his head, "Don't be sorry. I deserved it. I would've never forgiven myself if I killed anyone."

"Here," I grabbed two medium-sized bandages, "These should help. It'll heal faster."

"Thanks," Second Cole said dryly.

He took the bandages and placed them on his wound. After, he got up and turned on the rest of the lights.

"How's Jay?" Second Cole asked quietly.

"He's fine," I replied, "Although he did lose a lot of blood, he's still alive."

Second Cole hung his head in shame, "What have I done....he's gonna hate me now."

"Maybe," I said, "But what you should do is control your actions. Don't let anger take over you."

"Don't you see Lloyd," Second Cole said, "I have been ever since we split apart. I--I can't believe I made it happen again. I try hard to hold it in, but it's much harder than it looks."

"I understand," I said, "I'm like that myself, thanks to my father. I know it's hard to handle, but you can't just let it all go on one little mistake."

"I know, I know. I promise I'll hold it in next time."

"Just be careful and try your best to keep it together. We're here for you, okay?"

"I will. Thanks, Lloyd."

We head back upstairs to check up on Jay. He was still unconscious. The bleeding stopped, though.

Second Cole knelt beside Jay and placed his hand on his right cheek. I saw the look on his face; he looked so ashamed.

Second Nya placed the Lightning Sword in a crate to carry. Second Cole got up then stared at the wilderness.

"It's too late to hide," Second Cole said, "They know we're here."

"What?!" Kai cried, "How?!"

"I told you," Second Cole said, "It's because of our powers. After my Zane passed, Lloyd cursed us. My dimension Kai and Jay still have their powers because he used them against us. Now that you guys still have powers, it's like a tracking device. Don't you ever listen, Kai?"

Kai rolled his eyes, "Whatever..."

"Ignore him," Nya said, "My brother never listens."

Second Cole chuckled, "Okay, our next target is the Obsidian Earth Sword in the Caves of Agony. It's not far from here. We have to hide somewhere else since Lloyd's minions are already on the move. It's only a matter of time till they'll be blind again."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go," Kai replied.

"But what about Jay?" I asked, "We can't just leave him here. Lloyd's minions will get him for sure."

"He'll just stay hidden in the ship until he recovers," Second Cole replied, "Now come on, there's no time to waste."

"Wait!" Second Nya shouted.

She ran out with a worried look on her face. Second Cole ran up to her.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah," Second Nya replied, "It's for the others, not us."

"What is the situation, Nya?" Zane asked.

Second Nya cleared her throat, "I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is the search party has found your version of Cole."

Everyone cheered. Kai and Zane high-fived each other. Nya went over to hug Kai since Jay was still knocked out.

"That's great," I said, "Where is he?"

Second Nya stopped smiling, "Yeah, about that. That's the bad news."

Everyone stopped cheering. My heart sank as soon as she said that.

"Wh-- what's the bad news?" Kai asked nervously.

Second Nya's eyes filled with fear, "The bad news is....he's been captured by Lloyd...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 778 14
What if Lloyd Garmadon had a twin sister? In Ninjago there's always a balance between good and evil. They always have to coexist. So if destroying t...
7.7K 104 18
Cole and Nya return battered and broken from an unknown Realm. The fragile balance of the group is in question until the true events of Cole and Nya'...
13.2K 231 31
This is not related to my other stories. -------- The ninja learn about the legend of a galaxy ninja. Who is this person?And what secrets do they hol...
28K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...