Him And His Nerdy Glasses

By Kaitlin90

Him And His Nerdy Glasses... (BEING REWRITTEN PLEASE READ OTHER IF PUBLISHED AT TIME OF READING THIS) 2 ½ yea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Chapter 12

1.4K 18 5
By Kaitlin90

:O DANG! CHAPTER 12!!! :DDDD

<3 Ky

Previously: ~Lisey's POV~

"I dunno, I just feel attracted to him you know like uhh.... Like a magnet..." 

"You, need help girl." She said getting up. I gave her the 'what are you doing?!' look and she answered with a "Come on!" And pulled me up. I ended up crashing into her and we both fall down. "I kind of like this positio-" I pushed my self off and dusted imaginary dust off me, and got everything I brought.

"Lets go..." I said walking a few feet to my car and getting in the drivers seat. I threw my backpack in the back seat and waited for Jamie. She finally came in and I drove off, ignoring her. I dropped her off and before she got out, she said:

"Visit Seth. He needs you..." She closed the door and walked to her door. I guess I am going to Seth's...

 ~~~~~

I arrived at Seth's house and stood at  his door. I have been standing here for about 2 minutes now. I decide to leave, not wanting to deal with him right now, but the door opens before I can turn away. "Lise-Leslie? What are you doing here?" Seth asked looking at me curiously,

"I was... just uhhh... leaving..." I said turning around back to my car. 

"Wait..." He said to me. "Come in." He opened the door and smiled me a smile. I returned the smile, and headed in. He closed the door and followed me. I sat on a chair he had. He came in moments later and sat on the bed.

"So... Umm... How has your day been?" I asked him as he sat with his elbows on his knees, him resting his head on his head. 

"Good... I have been thinking." He said looking at me. I nervously figited with the hem of my shirt and looked up at him curiously.

"About what?" I asked nervously, sweating as bad as I did on the first day of high school. 

"You, and Spencer, and alot of other things." I gulped. He was thinking... about me...

"Oh. Well, I think you should dump Spencer." I said boldly. Stand up he walked up to me and whispered;

"Oh, yeah?" He smirked into my ear. I gulped and got up, and walked out of his door. And before turning I quietly said;

"Yeah, I think so..." I stalked off and opened the door. And walked out slamming the door. I quietly rode back to my house. And walked up to my room ignoring everyone, tuning them out. I silently got in bed, not bothering to change my clothes. It felt like I was... I was mesmerized...

~Seth's POV~

I sat down, thinking. What Lisey said was interesting... Should I break up with Spencer? I thought this as I fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

~Unknown POV??? WHO IS IT!?~

I watch as Jamie, Lisey, and Spencer walk off to the lunch table. Seth trying to catch up with them. I watch in silence as Seth spills water all over his self and then Lisey, and Spencer rush to help clean him up while Jamie laughs at all of them.

 I stand by, quietly. No one ever pays attention to me. I am just one of those people who never get noticed. I sighed as I watch my ex laugh with her other friends. I sighed and stalked off. I am sick and tired of society. Ever since she made fun of me, I wanted revenge.

Who you ask, am I? I am...

That's for me to know and for you to find out.

~A/N~

I know short.... The next chapter should be up in less than a week, if more than I dunno when so don't nag me about it! Thanks!

<3 Ky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
136K 5.5K 64
Melody Jade Winterson She was always the quiet loner in high school, known by her innocence and brains; she was clearly the school's typical Nerd. No...
8.7K 183 30
She was a nerd. He was Mr. Popular. Samantha discovers that everything can change with just a mere incident. As her journey into highschool begins...
59.5K 1.3K 17
She has the most biggest challenge yet! Enter Liv Valentine. “You have two months, to make Mr. Cutie over there to fall for you, make him reveal it...