Niall Horan Imagines

darlingzoe tarafından

Niall Horan Imagines (COMPLETED) Daha Fazla

Hi guys!
Friends?
Two Weeks
And I Write Again
No Need
Sooner or Later
Not Alone in Comfort
Busy
Sweater
A Few Days (pt.1)
A Few Days (pt.2)
Long Story
Daughter Drama
Insomnia
Puppy
The Jackass
Neighbors
The Ambassador's Daughter
You Make Me Nervous
More Than Enough
FIFA
Teacher Conference
Paradise
A Cup of Happiness
Wait for Graduation (pt. 1)
After Graduation (pt. 2)
Paps
One Year Later
Caddy
Kik (pt.1)
Kik (pt.2)
Coffee Shop
Shirtsleeves- Ed Sheeran
Lazy Day Date
Tour Bus
Opportunity
Goddamn Paperboy
Night Out
Autumn Dates
Jealousy
Just Picking Up The Kids
Drunk (pt.1)
Drunk (pt.2)
Cupcake
Apologize
Breaking Curfew
Argument
Don't Doubt Yourself
Anything For You (AU)
Worth It
Truth or Dare
Pictures Are Worth a Thousand Words
On The Train
Bar Jealousy
As Beautiful As You
What's Missing
The Perfect Ring
Calls
Noticing You
Make A Move
Spilt Tea
First Sleepover
Tummy Ache
Scary Movies (BSM)
Elevator Date
Back From Tour
Infinity (pt.1)
Infinity (pt.2)
Residents
Scream Out My Lungs
Coffee For Two
Best For You
"Disaster Day"
Best Friends
Drink You Away
Tiny
Picking Up The Pieces
Study Session
Two and Counting
Olivia
Pleaser
Leaked Album
A Breath of Fresh Air (pt.1)
A Breath of Fresh Air (pt.2)
Dentist Trip
Crazy Socks
Lap Talk
Don't Worry
New Years Together
He's Sick
Dealing With A Goodbye
Wolves
Acceptance
Clumsy
Queen and Princess
Other Plans
FBI Agent
No More Secrets
Fiancé Troubles
Wanted You
Shopping
Good To You
Sleepwalk
Blurbs
Call
Feelings
(FACTS)
Vanilla
Lunch
Middle of The Night
Where Did I Go Wrong? (pt.1)
Where Did I Go Wrong? (pt.2)
A Promise Is A Promise
Divorce (pt. 1)
Divorce (pt.2)
Frustrated
Premature
Prince Charming AU
Red
Whatever It Takes
Nerd AU
Insatiable
Let It Ring
Tomorrow
Ignored
Just Kiss Me
Nervous
On Tour
(Dark! Niall)
Marriage Dilemmas
Blue Eyes
A Little Too Friendly
He's The Reason (pt.1)
He's The Reason (pt.2)
He's The Reason (pt.3)
Horan Christmas
Slow Hands

Different

7.4K 120 15
darlingzoe tarafından

"These are amazing, my love." Niall groans from beside you, after you have fed him a piece of your famous homemade cookies.

You giggle at him, nudging his knee with yours. "I was hoping you liked them, babe." You run your fingers through his long, slightly knitted hair, causing him to hum from the calming sensation. Making the smart decision of getting your

Christmas presents for everyone early, allowed you both to be where you are right now. Snuggled up as close as possible, legs tangled together, feeding each other your famous homemade Christmas cookies that had been with your family for generations and generations.

"You may have to make these every day. And there's no doubt that Harry will ask you to make a whole load of these for his birthday party." He states, nudging his nose onto your cheek, and then giving it a kiss.

"Probably. But you're gonna have to help me make them. You know H is gonna want to throw a really big party, and that means a lot of cookies." You tell him.

"I know. As long as you only wear one of my shirts and those knickers I bought you last Christmas." You laugh, as he buries his head into your neck, light stubble on his chin and stray hairs tickling the side of your face and neck.

These are the days you most enjoyed with Niall. Tangled together either on the couch, bed, or maybe even on the floor, along with the hair twirling, and sweet conversations exchanged made every minute of your life even more enjoyable with him.

He felt exactly the same.

Spending almost 6 years having to be controlled on who he got to share his love with made him realize that he would never find someone he loved as much as you. Someone who would get up in the early hours of the morning and taking care of him, when he drank just a little too much. Someone who would always be willing to be his shoulder to cry on when his emotions got the best of him. Someone who could look as beautiful as an angel in both a trash bag, and a thousand dollar dress.

"What's wrong, baby?" He leans into your warmed hand that has found its way to his cheek. You take your thumb, and lightly wipe away the tears that had escaped out of his eyes. Niall soon feels more tears run down his face, as he chokes on a light sob. Scared something was wrong, you sit up straighter and pull him into your chest, causing him to cry harder. "What's happened, baby?" You ask quietly, sorrow filling your heart as you listen to his cries.

You hated when he cried, and he knew that you hated when he cried. But he couldn't help himself. He was so thankful to have you in his life, and tears were the only way to show at the moment.

As you cradle him in your arms, his long, lanky ones clutching at your waist for comfort, Niall starts to calm down. His tears stop and his gorgeous face becomes dry as he sits up. You run your hand through his hair once again, and he smiles.

"Can you tell me why you started to cry just then, almost giving me a heart attack?" You pout as his large hand lightly grips your cheek. He chuckles, before clearing his voice.

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. I love you so, so much. Probably too much, but I can't help it. You are the most amazing thing in my life. Your beauty is almost too much for me right now. Here you are, lying in bed with me in an old tee shirt and baggy sweatpants, with no makeup what so ever, and you still manage to look like the most beautiful girl on Earth. How do you manage to do that, huh? You're gonna make me start crying all over again." He tearfully chuckles, as another tear rolls down his cheek.

You start to tear up as well at his small speech. At that moment you knew, that you would never be able to love another man like you love the man before you. A tear falls down your cheek and you sniffle.

He looks up and see's that you're crying and wraps you up in his arms, pressing loving kisses to your lips.

You melt in his arms, as you feel fireworks go off throughout your body.

This is how kisses are supposed to feel.

They give you special types of emotions.

That feeling where butterflies and fireworks are exploding all over your body, but at the same time, you can only feel the other wrapping their arms around a waist or a neck. Where a spotlight is shining on you and your lover, and the whole rest of existence seems to be no longer there.

Niall slowly pulls his lips away from yours, but the heat from the kiss is still set upon your face.

"I love you, princess." He quietly mumbles.

"I love you too, Ni." You mumble back, setting your forehead against his.

-

"Hello love! Nice that you and Nialler could make it." Harry's bright smile lights up the dimly lit room.

"You know we wouldn't miss this for the world. Happy birthday!" You press you lips into his cheek, causing it to flush.

"Happy birthday, Harold. You're getting old lad." Niall teases, causing Harry to laugh.

You move out of the way, so Niall could give Harry a brotherly, birthday hug. Back claps and small mumbles are exchanged between both boys, before they pull apart.

"You look different, Niall." Harry mumbles, looking at you. Your eyes turn to look at Niall, trying to see what Harry was seeing.

"What? I haven't changed my regular 'get ready for one of my best friend's 22nd birthday party' routine." Niall jokes, making you giggle. He looks back at you and smiles.

"No, it's not your appearance." Harry states. "Both of you look different." He cocks his head, looking between the two of you, as you exchange a confusing look with Niall.

"Well why you try to figure out what's different about us, we are gonna go and try to find the other boys." Niall chuckles, taking your hand in his, walking to find the others.

As you and Niall get farther and farther into the room, you start to see familiar faces. Olly, Sandy, Andy, Josh, and others you recognize are scattered around the room.

"There they are!" Louis announces, over the loud noises of drunken people talking and stumbling over each other.

"Oi, Tommi!" Niall gushes as you and Niall walk up to him. They pull each other into hugs, as you walk up to Danielle.

"(Y/N)! Oh, my god, it's been way to long, babe." You giggle as she pulls you into a tight hug.

"I know. I've missed you." You mumble, exchanging kisses on the cheek, before you both pull away.

You and Danielle have known each other for a few months now, even before she met Louis. In fact, you were the one to introduce them to one another.

"You look different." She repeats Harry's words, catching the eyes of Liam, Niall, and Louis.

"Harry has said that also." Niall tells her, pulling you into his chest from behind, and putting his head on top of yours. He being a lot taller than you had its advantages. Some of them being just this. Him tucking you away into his chest, as his chin sets upon the top of your head.
"I can see it too." Louis smirks, having Liam agree with him.

You look up at Niall as he looks down at you. He presses his soft lips lightly onto the skin of your causing your face to flush, along with the corners of your lips to turn upward.

-

"Can you see it?" Louis ask Liam and Harry. They nod, smiling.

"They look even more in love than they ever have before." Liam says quietly, all three of them watching as Niall wraps his arms around your waist, and you wrap yours around his neck. You press a kiss into his lips, and put your forehead against his.

"I wonder why?"

-

"I am so tired." Niall sighs from inside the bathroom. He soon walks out with only boxers on, chuckling as he sees you buried in the sheets on the bed.

His long legs carry him over to the bed, and he slips under the sheets. You tangle your legs together, your cleanly shaved ones contrasting with his hair covered ones. You sigh as he cradles you into his chest, arms wrapping around your limp body.

"Goodnight, my love." He barely whispers, not wanting to fully awake you.

"Goodnight, Ni." You mumble, repeating his words. After a few minutes of silence, you are both almost into a deep sleep, ready to fill your dreams of one another. As you fall asleep, you remember the speech that he had said a couple of days ago. "I love you." You say again, just needing to tell him those three special words one more time before the day was over.

"I love you, baby."
...
Credit to original writer on tumblr

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

857K 11.1K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤
6.5K 82 10
I hope you will enjoy!
91.9K 529 99
Niall Horan Imagines.