Twilight plus one

De fluffymeowcat

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
Chapter 26, showing my true self.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 33 My Last Breath.
Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man
Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.

2.9K 79 3
De fluffymeowcat

I'm pretty sure that you know this any!

But i do not own Twilight. Stephine Meyer does.

Athough i do own my own characters. :P 

Vote

comment 

enjoy!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

   The five of us made it home safetly. Emmett grabbed Bella and held her like a football. A small tiny, fragile, irreplaceable football. I passed Bella'a turck, catching my reflection in the window. My hair was wind blown, frizzed and pointing every which way. Their was debrie in my hair, and small nicks healing slowly. Dried blood was on my cheek, lip, nose and at the end of my eye. You could tell that I had a go with someone. For some reason Alice didn't see anything. My father probably found a way to protect them from other vampires. If my family can't see, or sence them in anyway. My father has an advantage.

I rushed up the front steps of my home. When I opened the door, I was met  with a shocked scene. Laurant. He was in out living room, talking to my family.

Mom walked over to me. "Sweetheart are you okay?"

I nodded. "One problem at a time." I went back to the conversation.

Emmett grinned and nodded. "We'll stop him" There was no doubt what he meant. Only my big bear of a brother could get so excited to kill someone.

Laurant shook his head "You can't beat him down, I've never seen anything like him in my three hundered years. He's absoulutely lethal. That's why I joined his coven."

I narrowed my eyes. His coven? So Jame's was the leader. Should've known by the way he acted. Laurant was to laid back to be a leader. I've never met a tracker before. 

'Edward I think I know what's going to happen mext. Fill me in later, I'll pack.' I thought to him.

Edward  nodded his head, not taking his eyes off of Laurant. As I made my way to the stairs, I sent Laurant a deathly glare. He better not hurt my little sister, or I will tear him to shreds. Laurant shrunk back under my glare. I smirked. Much better. I flashed up the stairs and packed what I needed. Clothes, and my combat knife. Never go anywhere with out it. I sighed and went downstairs. Just a couple of months ago, Edward was alone, now, Bella came along and we are a closer family . It just took a crazy, physcho tracker to do it.  I looked around, Laurant was no longer with us. Good he was getting my nerves up. 

"So what's the plan?" Mom asked.

Before anyone could say anything. I spoke up. "My brain had an amazing idea. What if I wore Bella's sweater, and run outside of the Jeep, while your driving with the windows down. he'll think Bella's in the car. We'll lead him one way, while mom and Rosalie lead the away red haired Annie. And by that time Jasper, Bella, and Alice will be in Arizonia" My family looked at me in awe.  "That's offensive" 

Bella's heart beat picked up "Won't that be dangerous?"

"Bella," I smirked." Of course it will be dangerous. But if it wasn't , where would the fun be in that?" 

Mom smiled at me. She hurridly grabbed Bella and went upstaris.  It was quite when they left. Nobody spoke. Nobody moved. In a short amount of time, they both came down, in different clothes.

Everybody got down to business. Dad spoke up first. "Alice, Jasper - take the Mercedes. You'll need the dark tint in the south." They nodded. So Jasper was going with Bella? Can he handle it? What if he can't? What if he goes off the deep end? Edward tensed, hearing my thoughts. Oops, so maybe its not the best time to bring thoughs thoughts up. "We'll take the jeep"

I sighed. "Alice, will they take the bait?"

Eveyone watched as Alice did her hocus pocus. Her posture was full of complete stilness, her eyes snapped closed. It has to work. Its the only way we can distract them. Alice's eyes snapped open quickly. "He'll track you. The woman will follow the truck we should be able to leave after that"

Good, than the plan will work. Hopefully everyone will come out okay?

"Lets go" Dad began to walk towards the kitchen.

But in a furious flash. Edward was next to Bella. He graciously lifted her face up to his and gently kissed her. I dont think he cared that we were all watching like creepers.  I want a love like that. Were he would do anything for me, and I would do anything for him. Someone who I can cuddle with, and tell him my problems. Someone who I can talk to. Someone who would love me for who I am. And instead of having that love, I will be saving that love. 

Edward finally let Bella breathe and let her go. He left first than dad, than Emmett.

I quickly hugged Bella. She jumped. "Be safe"

Mom gave me Bella's sweater. I put it on quickly and followed my brothers. Das was driving and Edward was in the front with a lonely and dark expression. Emmett hopped in the back.

I put my small hand on his shoulder. "Everyone will be okay Edward. She'll be okay. Bella's in great hands. " He looked at me. "Promise" 

He nodded. "Be safe little monster." I playfully growled and raced off.

As I rushed off into the forest next to the road. I immediately heard someone racing behind me. Emmett's jeep was at my side. knowing who it was behind me. I speed up. James followed, easily taking the bait.

I really hope that, this plan works. But I know that every plan has flaws. I already know that James will figure it out. Sooner or later. For now I hope its late. From the car, I heard Edward call mom, and tell them that they have to leave now. Please let this work.

Bella's P.O.V 

I curled up on the hotels bed. Thinking about everyone. How could I be so selfish? What if someone dies? Alice was next to me, she followed me in here. 

Getting sick of the silence I wanted to ask her some things. "Alice?"

"Yes?"

I kept my voice calm. "what do you think they're doing?"

"Well you heard Emily and Carlisle. They wanted to lead the tracker as far north as possible, wait for him to get close, and than ambush him. Esme and Rosalie were supposed to head west as long as they could keep the female behind them. If she turned around, they would head back to Forks and keep an eye on your dad. So I imagine things are going well if they cant call. It means the trackers is close enough that they dont want him to over hear."

"And Esme, and Emily?"

"I think Esme must be back in Forks. She wont call is theres any chance the female will over hear. And Emily is still leading the tracker away. I suppose they're all just being careful."

"But Emily is so small. What if something happens to her? or any of them?" Just thinking about it made my heart drop.

Alice sighed. "Bella how many times do we have to tell you? Everyone will be okay."

"Hey Alice?" I asked her. How do I bring this subject up? I was dying to get the subject of death out of my mind. "Edward told me that Emily was a hybrid that she was the first of her kind. I was wondering how - "

"How old she was? How did she become one?"

I nodded. " I know its not my place to ask, but Edward told me to ask Emily, and I haven't been able to ask her, straight forward."

"I think Emily would be okay if I told you. To be honest she doesn't like to talk about it." Alice looked sad. 

That peeked my interest more "Please tell me."

"Well to start of with, she's older than Carlisle." My eyes widen. "Her full name is Emily Lily Rose Cullen. She is half werewolf, and half vampire. Her father, I guess you could say he was a scientist. From what Emily told us he wasnt a nice vampire. Her mother, the werewolf, was a victime to one of his experiments. Emily's mother of course fell pregnant. Emily's father locked her, and her mother up in cages, basically forgetting about them for years. Now keep in mind that Emily had certain . . . .  cravings. And those cravings grew and grew intill it finally made her feel crazy. Insane with thirst. But her mom knew what to do, she quickly calmed Emily, with a song she used to sing. Her dad came to some of his senses and gave her some blood and food. On Emily's first full moon, she discribed it as hell. She said that each bone in your body brakes slowly, and plainfully. Infact it feels like vampire  venom corcing in your veins."

Even though Alice wasnt done with the story. I winced. I remember when I fell and broke my arm. That was painful as it was.  I can't imagine each small bone braking on every full moon. "Does she still feel the pain on a full moon?" 

"I think she does, but she's good at hidding it. She knows what to do now. Emily is a very smart person, even though her father is still alive she wont stop intill he's dead."

"What happened to her mom? is she still alive?"

"No her father basically exchanged Emily's pack, and her mom for his life." Alice gasped.

Jasper barged in and went next to her. "What is it Alice?"

"Something changed." 

Emily's P.O.V

Its been days. I havent really rested. Somethings wrong. I stopped in my tracks. James stopped following me. Does he know? Did he figure it out? Besides me, the Jeep pulled over. I hopped in.

"Did he figure it out?"

Edward nodded. "Yes" He looked super pissed.

"How?" I was shocked. "I know it wasnt the greatest plan, but I know their was no way would've known that in that amount of time" 

"Well he did" Edward snapped.

"Edward" Carlisle disaproved.

He huffed and grabbed his phone. I cant bealive it. I risk my life for his girlfriend, and he has the decentcy to do that. If he thought of a better idea then he should've said something. My blood was boiling. I risked everything for his "love"! God Edward I hope your listening!!

As Edward talked on the phone with Bella. My mind wandered. I touched my necklace. Mom. I wonder where she was at. Is she safe? Is she happy? Is- is she proud of me? A single tear slid down my cheek. Gosh my old family was so werid. Although my new one isnt that better either.

"Whats the matter little monster?" Emmet brought me out of my thoughts.

I shrugged. "Just thinking how werid are family is"

He pouted. "Hey were not that bad." I gave him a look. "Sometimes." I sighed. "Do you want another family? Because you cant leave, I need my prank buddy."

"Emmett I'm not going anywhere. I think I'm just in a crises. Its- its hard to explain. Plus we'll talk about it later. One problem at a time" I noticed dad looking at us through the rear view mirror.

I dont want a new family. I love the one i have. i'm just worried about the whole real dad situtaion. Half of my mins was on James and Bella. The other half was on my dad. So m any things played in my mind. Its like I'm obsessed with it. It feels like I can't move on in till, he's dead and I see it with my own two eyes. Their are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. One that we reveal to the world, and another we keep hidden inside. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22K 264 37
Destiny Star Davis that's my name I am a Tribrid a witch, vampire, and werewolf all in one, and the Klaus Mikaelson the hybrid.. what happens when y...
2.1M 51.5K 29
Amber is just your average werewolf girl. the only problem is she just can't believe she has three mates.So when she finally meets them she does the...
4.8K 136 17
Life for Kristin Lite was normal. Or as relatively normal it could get as a werewolf and witch hybrid. Parents human, and lack of info in the superna...
522K 9.9K 25
Bella Swan's cousin, Emma Jenkins, is visiting Forks, WA for the first time in three years. She was born a werewolf, but at the age of twenty she was...