An Unnatural Love Occurrence...

By LittleMissHomicidal

Jeff and Ben have always been close friends but what happens when they start having feelings for each other... More

Killing Spree
The Dream
Finding Feelings
Mine Forever
Being In Love
A dream to remember
Delilah
Where am I?
Ben Who?
Sex with a killer
Ben's back?
pNot the same
Delilah stops by.
Sexy Time with Jeff and Ben
Today.... Was A Good Day!
No more Delilah.
Meeting Andrew
Young Love
All The Way
Chapter 21
This Is Why You Don't Look Up
I Said Don't Look Up
Normal
The End
ANNOUNCEMENT

An Unnatural Love Occurrence (Jeff The Killer x Ben Drowned)

32.9K 328 47
By LittleMissHomicidal

Chapter One

(Ben's P.O.V.)

   I woke up covered in sweat and looked at my alarm clock. "Seven-fifty?!" I exclaimed, knowing I was supposed to be up half an hour ago to meet Jeff. I grabbed my green hat and green uniform and looked in the mirror, "Damn I'm sexy," I say, smiling.
   "Ben what the fuck are you doing up there?" called Jeff from downstairs. I ran down the stairs, grabbing my sword on the way. "I'm right here " I say looking at him. "Alright, let's go," He said making his way to the door. "Where are you both going?" Slenderman said, facing us from the kitchen. "We're just going hunting," Jeff said as we walked out of the door.

(Jeff's P.O.V.)

As we walked through the door, I noticed Ben had his hat on backwards, "Ben..." I said, my voice trailing off. "Yes?" he replied looking at me. "Your hat is on backwards," I chuckled. 

   "Fuck," he said blushing and fixing his hat. He looks so damn cute when he's blushing. What the fuck, I thought. I've never thought of Ben that way until now. It makes me wonder. I shook the feeling off as we walked up to a big white house. "You ready?" I said pulling my knife out of my pocket.

   "Yeah!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...