You don't know me. (Jariana F...

由 moonlightkids

Ariana Grande: 18 senior secretive party lover virgin Justin Bieber: 18 senior bad ass not a virgin player A... 更多

She's back!
Emotions
You don't know me
I blew it.
Stay forever
How could you?
Problem!!!!!!
Before she left to California!
Custom Party!?!?
Why so bipolar?!?!
Baby?!?!?!
3 Months!
4 months!
5 months!
6 months!
7 months!
8 months!
Resposibilities
Wedding! Pt 1
Wedding pt 2
Epilogue
Sequel:
Sequel part 2:
New book!
New book!

Before she left.

5.3K 120 13
由 moonlightkids

Nobody's pov:

" I can't do this anymore. I'm giving up on the life I have now. I'm leaving for awhile Mom," Ariana explained to her mom.

" Where are you going to go?" Her mom asked.

"I don't know but somewhere far away form here," Ariana said.

" Do you want some money for your hotel, gas, and food?" Her mom was very understanding.

" Yes please mom." Ariana said while crying her eyes out.

" Call me when you get to where your going," Ariana's mom commanded her.

" I will mom!" Ariana said.

" But why are you leaving exactly?" Her mom asked with a concern look.

" Because Alexa is dying, Jai cheated on me multiple times, and all the issues we have as a family," Ariana said still crying.

" I see but how are you going to tell your father?" Ariana's mom asked.

" I was hoping you would for me because I need leave right now," Ariana said with hope in her eyes that her mom would agree.

" Please come back to me when your ready to," her mom started crying too.

" I will mom!" Ariana said.

" I love you babygirl," her mom said while hugging Ariana.

" I love you too mom," Ariana said while hugging her back and giving her mom a kiss on her cheek.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.9K 20
Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande are back. After two years they find themselves going to college and break up. When they stop talking because of somet...
3.4K 208 16
"Don't leave me." He says. "I'm not leaving you." "It looks like you're ready to leave." "I love you. I would never leave." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Justin Bie...
2.2K 151 14
It's been 3 years since Justin and Ariana/Anastasia drifted apart. The whole school already found out that Ariana was Anastasia and it faced backlash...
82.7K 2.5K 33
// Some truths are meant to stay hidden // (Justin Bieber is not famous in this fanfic) Okay so let's get real guys. I wrote this when I was 13 and s...