Canta Y No Llores

By nicedeeskillz

My book of rants because no one wants to listen to me... More

Introduction
1 - Weird Dreams
2 - U17 World Cup
Giovani Dos Santos & LA Galaxy
4 - Chivas
5 - Physical Appearances
6 Mexico vs USA
7 - Un Dia Inolvidable
8 - Drunk Promises
9 - Mexico U17
10 - Hector Moreno & Irene Martinez
U-17 Semi finals
Sub 17 and Chivas
13 - The Latina Tag

15 Tumblr Tag

77 2 3
By nicedeeskillz

I was tagged in something again! Omg i feel so cool haha. Well here we go..

Post a picture of you?

There it is, just got my braces off on last Tuesday.

Would you date an 18 year old at the age you are now?

Of course. Lots of the U-17 Mexican boys that were at this past World Cup have been turning eighteen recently and I would date all of them. Plus I'm only turning 17 in March so it's not even bad at all.

Do you prefer to be friends with boys or girls?

I've never really thought about this because i have guy friends and girl friends and I love them all so much. I think boys are hilarious but if you find the right girls they can be really funny too so... I don't have a preference I'm fine with both.

Would you ever smile at a stranger?

I smile at strangers all the time.

Can you commit to one person?

Well I've never had to and I like being free but I guess I can't say I like it more since I've never been in a relationship. But I also hate lying to people so I'm positive I can commit.

How do you look right now?

Awesome, i'm an awesome person therefore i look awesome all the time. Lol not really my hair is messy and my acne is getting pretty bad.

What exactly are you wearing?

My oversized Chivas jersey that my dad gave me, black jeans, and blue and purple socks lol.

How often do you listen to music?

Well I'm listening to it right now and I listen to it whenever I can because I love singing. ( I'm actually the worst singer in the world so I'm sorry if you ever have to hear me sing but I'm sure I would make you laugh)

Do you wear jeans or sweats more?

Jeans. But I would wear more sweats if I had more.

Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2017?

I don't see why it would. My life should change in 2017 though because that's when i graduate.

Are you social or anti-social?

Depends. I love talking to people and listening to them but sometimes I'd rather keep my headphones in and listen to banda.

If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?

No idea. I like to think I'd be fine with it but the one guy I ever really liked liked me back so I honestly don't know.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?

I don't think so. On the few occasions that I've been sad my friends have always been able to tell. And when i'm mad or annoyed I make sure people can tell.

Can you drive stick shift?

I can't drive period.

Do you care if people talk badly about you?

Nope, I don't see any reason that they would except for the fact that I might occasionally hate on their favorite team or the US national team in public so that might upset them haha. But even if they do I have never really been one to care.

Are you going out of town soon?

Probably. This weekend i might go visit my family in Oxnard. In March though I am going to Mexico for spring break.

When was the last time you cried?

Last weekend when I saw The Forest. I cannot do scary movies.

Have you ever liked someone you didn't expect to?

Yes

If you could change your eye color, would you?

Nope, I love my brown eyes.

Name something you have to do tomorrow?

I have to finish building the car I'm building in my engineering class

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?

I keep misspelling you.

Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?

No because all of my best friends have always been girls

Are you nice to everyone?

Yes. I hate being mean to people.

What are you sitting on right now?

My chair lol

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months and not cheat?

lol I'm pretty sure I can

Have you ever wanted someone you can't have?

All the guys from the U-17 Mexican national team haha, and most of the guys from the seleccion mayor too.

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?

My Colombian friend Alejandro.

Do you get a lot of colds?

I get sick once in a blue moon.

Have your pants ever fallen in public?

I don't think so

Does anyone hate you?

Probably the girls I have played against on my club team haha, but it's okay because I hate them too.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?

Yes

Do you like watching scary movies?

Yes and no, I get absolutely terrified and hardly even watch the movie but then after it's over I think it was fun and I want to do it again. Like when I saw The Forest last weekend I literally wanted to get up and walk out of the theater and I started crying. But right now I would go do it again

Are you a jealous person?

Kinda

If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?

I don't think any year has been that bad and even if there was bad things there were always good things too.

Did you have a dream last night?

I was playing soccer against some super elite guy team. (I hate playing against boys) and we did pretty good I mean they would score on us but only after we had stopped them so many times. But then the two guy fowards got subbed out and their Mexican ninja coaches started beating the crap out of them because they couldn't score easily on us. It was very weird.

Is there anyone that you can tell anything to?

No. But I have friends that I can always talk to about one or two topics. Like my friend from school can hear about my guy and friend problems and my friend from soccer can hear about my life and school problems. So I always can talk about everything, but not to just one specific person, if you get my drift.

Do you think you'll be married in five years?

I'll be 22 in five years, so hopefully not.

Do you think someone has feelings for you?

I know he does.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

I know he is.

Did you have a good day yesterday?

Yea my friends were being really funny and I actually did my homework so I was proud of myself

Think back two months ago, were you in a relationship?

no.

Is your life anything like it was two years ago?

Don't remember. Only thing that really changed was that I got my braces off

If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?

He'd probably be complaining about how my feet smell

What's the best part about school?

Getting to go to engineering class and getting to laugh with my hilarious friends

Do you have any pictures on your facebook?

I have no facebook

Do you ever pass notes to your friends at school?

Nope

Do you replay things that have happened, in your head?

All the time. Especially my trip to the World Cup.

Were you single over last summer

Well i've never been taken, so...

What are you supposed to be doing right now?

Biology homework

Don't tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?

I think he's the most handsome guy in the world.

Welp that was it, thanks claryvette hoziers for tagging me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
225K 35K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...