The Hangover part two(vampire...

By Cynder15

Damon, Stefan, Sara, Alaric, and Jeramy have gone to Thailand in search of Klaus. Things go wrong and they en... More

The Hangover part two(vampire diaries cast)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:

Chapter 10:

279 15 1
By Cynder15

Chapter 10:

Lebua Hotel

We all walked inside a building that seemed to be some sort of fancy hotel like it said on Alaric's belly. The doorman held the door for us open and we all looked around as Alaric kept questioning Damon.

"What about England Damon? Are we still friends there?" he asks.

Damon turns to him,"Rick I already told you, it was in the heat of the moment. We're still friends. All over the world."

"Even Great Britain?" Alaric asks carefully as he looks at the ground. Stefan and I exchange looks.

"Yeah!" Damon breaths.

Alaric just nods and follows us all. He's quiet for a moment until he turns to Stefan,"What about you Stef?"

"We'll see," Stefan replies quietly.

Alaric sighs sadly before he turns to me. He stares me dead in the eye and I glare at him, I cross my arms,"I'll wait till your not drugged up anymore."

"Gentlemen, lady," a man from behind us says. We all look at him and he walks to some stairs,"Follow me."

Alaric instantly follows him as if nothing is going on but me, Stef and Damon keep standing still. Stefan and Damon look at each other with hesitation before Stefan also followed. Damon went to walk but I grab his hand and stop him. He turns to me and raises his eyebrows, wanting to know what was up.

I cross my arms,"A stranger who we're supposed to follow?" I point out as I look back at the man.

Damon takes a glance at the man and turns back to me. He places his hands on my shoulders and whispers,"I don't like it either but maybe he knows where Jeramy is. Apparently he knows us and what more do we have to lose? I won't leave your side if you're scared."

I roll my eyes,"Im not scared, I was just wondering if we should bring a weapon just in case," I say.

He smirks at me, I glare and purposely bump into his hurt shoulder as I pass by him. He hisses in pain and grabs his shoulder, he glares at me while gritting his teeth.

I smirk,"Oops, did I hit your hurt shoulder?" I ask innocently, I walk to him and pinch his cheek,"Poor little baby, is your tiny little cut from a bullet hurting to much?"

He glares and swipes my hand away and walks after the others. I laugh quietly and follow.

We all follow the man until we enter the restaurant of the hotel. The man guides us to a table where a bald fat man sits, eating soup. In a really gross way to be honest.

"Here you go," the man who guided us here says the other one. He looks up and notices us staring at him. His bodyguard, at least I think it's a bodyguard, walks away again. We all keep staring at him, not quite sure what to do.

"Well sit down," he points to the chairs.

Alaric takes a seat next to him while me, Stefan and Damon take a seat in front of him.

"Wow, you guys look like shit," the man eyes us up and down.

"No," I say sarcastically,"Is it really that obvious?"

He looks at me,"What's wrong with you? Little PMS or something?"

I glare at him then suddenly get up and clench my fist, im really not in the mood to be talked to like that from a fat man.

I'm about to hit him but I'm stopped by Damon, he grabs my

wrist.

"Wow relax tough girl," the fat man backs off and raises his hands.

"Um, do we know you?" Stef asks confused.

The man looks at Alaric,"Hey!"

Alaric turns to him.

"Take off your fuckin' hat, you're in a restaurant for Christ sake, come on."

Politely, Alaric takes off his hat and places it on the table.

I finally calmed down and say,"Okay, um, listen. We have no clue what is going on here."

"You know, they sell a plum whiskey here, it's fuckin' unreal," the guy suddenly changes the subject.

I stare at him with an annoyed expression, Why couldn't he just get to the chase?

"Seriously, people will absolutely fuck you up. Oh I'm sorry, you guys got already fucked up, didn't ya?"

"Ah, listen-" I quickly cut Damon off and yell,"Get to the reason we're here already!"

The fat man looks at me and raises his eyebrows quickly up and down. He places his whiskey on the table and sighs. Damon, Stefan and Alaric all looks at me as I press my lips together in a thin line to control my anger.

"Alright bubblegum," the man begins,"I'll get to the chase. Where's Chow?!" he yells.

"I...."

"WHERE IS CHOW?!" he shouts furiously. The entire area becomes quiet and stares at us. Me, Damon and Stefan all back a little off as he continues to yell and pound on the table,"WITH THE FUCKIN' ACCOUNT CODE AND THE FUCKIN' PASSWORD?!" he continues to glare at me as I nervously clear my throat.

"We don't know anything about any codes," Stefan finally finds his voice again and tells him,"We're just trying to find our friend."

The fat guy eyes Stef up and down and whispers,"Jeramy."

"Yes!" Damon, me, and Stefan says at the same time,"Jeramy, have you seen him?"

He chuckles and snaps his fingers. One of his bodyguards that stood by the window grabs a file and gives it to him. He opens it and scans the pages,"Hmm, let's see. Oh, there is Jeramy."

He gives the file to Stefan and Damon and I lean to them so I can read. On the papers were pictures of all of us from last night. One of Damon and Jeramy, one of Alaric and me, one of us all.

"Holy shit!" Damon breathes in disbelief,"These are from last night."

I stop looking at the pictures and ask,"Who are you?"

"I'm a business man. And I have invested a large chunk of capital in your friend Chow," the man says softly and I can see he's losing his patience. He shifts uncomfortably on his chair and stares down at the table. "And in return he was supposed to transfer a profit electronically about 5 fuckin' minutes ago. So last night, we took Jeramy as insurance."

"What?" I snap.

"Oh my god!" Stefan says softly and his voice starts to crack,"Is he okay?"

"Oh my god, I wasn't done talking," the man says sarcastically.

Stefan glares at him when he mocks him with his 'oh my god.'

"You tell Chow that we are having breakfast on the roof of this hotel tomorrow morning at 8 AM. If he makes the transfer, you'll get Jeramy back, if not well then hey you know, it is Bangkok."

I place my elbows on the table and bury my face in my hands, ugh why is everything so difficult!

Damon rubs his hands thoughtfully yet I can feel that he's just as frustrated as me. Stefan stares out of the window in disbelief. He slowly shakes his head, not believing this is all happening.

"That is your cue to get the fuck out of here," the man says once again and grabs his whiskey.

Damon and Stefan stand up. Stef immediately walks off and Damon waits for me to get up.

When Alaric is about to put on his hat the man says,"Hey, you know what, leave the hat." Alaric looks at him before placing his hat on the table and following us.

We walk to the elevator and go inside. Damon presses the button and leans against the wall next to me as he rubs his forehead.

"We are so fucked!" Stefan says,"Chow's dead, what do we do now?"

"The guy doesn't give a shit about Chow, just the bank account," I speak up as I stare at the ground. I could feel the guy's eyes burning into my skull,"We're going back to the hotel and search Chow's body. Maybe the password is in his wallet."

"You want to search a dead body?" Stefan asks in disgust.

I look at him,"Like you haven't before. Anyways do you want to get Jermay back?"

Stefan sighs,"And what if it isn't with him? They're gonna kill Jeramy."

"Stefan just relax," Damon turns to him,"We have until 8 AM tomorrow to figure it out."

Alaric stares sadly at the ground and suddenly says,"First the monkey and now the hat. How much worse can this day get?"

Damon, Stef, and I exchange looks and a little bell rings. The elevator doors opens and Damon walks out while he says,"Jesus Christ."

______________________________________

Another chapter done. Only a few chapters left. I'm not sure if I'll be writing story for the third movie but comment if you want me to.

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 2.1K 29
in the darkness, there's light. for me, it's you. [BOOK 2] [2013-2014] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 6th-7th grade, so pardon my writing from...
39.5K 733 16
Alexis has powers. Weird powers. She has no friends because she trusts no one. After her dad died, she learned about her powers and found out that sh...
86.4K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
49K 1.3K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story ♡ Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!