Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

We arrive at the Labua Hotel again and Damon presses the button of the elevator. It's almost 8 AM so we were up all night trying to catch the codes. I rub my eyes and try to get the sleep away. Damon and I are leaning against each other and against the wall, Im to tired to really care that I'm leaning on him. Also I still have pig blood on me, ewww!! But now somes on Damon muhahah.

Stefan is leaning against a corner and Alaric and Chow stand next to each other. A quiet song plays in the elevator and I see Chow slowly start to sing.

"If I could save time in a bottle," he quietly sings along, then Alaric joins in,"The first thing that I'd like to do. Is to save every day, 'till eternity passes away. Just to spend them with you."

"Are you guys seriously this calm?" Stefan asks and looks at them.

"Relax Stefan, it's classic swich-a-roo," Chow tells him,"I give him money, he gives us Jeramy."

"Do you ever do anything that doesn't end up in a stand-off Chow?" Damon asks.

"I'm an international criminal, it always ends like this," Chow says,"I met my wife at one of these things."

Stefan's head snaps up and he asks,"You have a wife?"

"Yeah, we married 15 years," Chow replies,"What, Chow not good-looking enough for woman?"

"No, that's cool," Stefan says.

I shrug,"I honestly thought you were gay."

The elevator stops and a little bell rang. The doors open and we are greeted by two Asian women.

"Welcome to the tower club," they say and bow for us.

"Blah, blah, blah," Chow mumbles waving his hand dismissively at them as he passes them by,"Who cares." Chow walks to the stairs and someone wants to pass him by but he holds up his hand and says,"Stop! Chow passing."

We walk outside and I notice Chow is walking so gay-like. The way he has his hands placed on his hips, the way he wiggles his hips, the way he has his head up. I can't help but laugh. Chow looks back at me and I look at the others,"Come on he is totally gay," I say to them.

They don't answer but Damon chuckles and a smirk that says,'Definently.'

Chow walks to Kingsley who is sitting on a beige couch with his laptop.

"Hey Kingsley!" Chow waves at him.

"Where's Jeramy?" Stefan asks when he notices Jeramy isn't here.

"He's waiting downstairs in my car. We send him up when the transfer is complete," Kingsley replies.

"Tell you what, you add another 50 grand and you keep Jeramy," Chow suggests,"And I throw this other dumb fuck in for free."

Kingsley, Alaric and Chow all start laughing and Alaric doesn't even know they are talking about him.

"Can we move this thing along?" I ask, getting impatient with all of this.

Chow lets out a little chuckle before snapping his fingers,"Sara, account number."

"Uh," I mumble and get the card out of my pocket. Damon looks over my shoulder and also reads the numbers and letter,"814K2398."

Chow starts typing on the laptop and when he is done he asks,"Password?"

"Bologna 1," I reply. I furrow my eyebrows and look at him,"Your password is bologna 1?"

"Well used to be just bologna, but now they make you add numbers," Chow groans.

Kingsley starts typing,"Okay," A couple of beeps were heard before Chow starts smiling,"And it's that easy."