Damaged » h. styles au

By zap1dx

✓ {needs editing. my apologies} "Don't fall in love with me... I'm too damaged for you" This is no kind of f... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 01 - Harry (Prologue)
Chapter 02 - Kirsten
Chapter 03 - Harry
Chapter 04 - Kirsten
Chapter 05 - Harry
Chapter 06 - Kirsten
Chapter 07 - Harry
Chapter 08 - Kirsten
Chapter 09 - Harry
Chapter 10 - Kirsten
Chapter 11 - Harry
Chapter 12 - Kirsten
Chapter 13 - Harry
Chapter 14 - Kirsten
Chapter 15 - Harry
Chapter 16 - Kirsten
Chapter 17 - Harry
Chapter 18 - Kirsten
Chapter 19 - Harry
Chapter 20 - Kirsten
Chapter 21 - Harry
Chapter 22 - Kirsten
Chapter 23 - Harry
Chapter 24 - Kirsten
Chapter 25 - Harry
Chapter 26 - Kirsten
Chapter 27 - Harry
Chapter 28 - Kirsten
Chapter 29 - Harry
Chapter 30 - Kirsten
Chapter 32 - Kirsten
Chapter 33 - Harry
Chapter 34 - Kirsten
Chapter 35 - Harry
Chapter 36 - Kirsten
Chapter 37 - Harry
Chapter 38 - Kirsten
Chapter 39 - Harry
Chapter 40 - Kirsten
Chapter 41 - Harry
Chapter 42 - Kirsten
Chapter 43 - Harry
Chapter 44 - Kirsten
Chapter 45 - Harry
Chapter 46 - Kirsten
Chapter 47 - Harry
Chapter 48 - Kirsten
Chapter 49 - Harry
Chapter 50 - Kirsten
Chapter 51 - Harry
Chapter 52 - Kirsten
Chapter 53 - Harry
Chapter 54 - Kirsten
Chapter 55 - Harry
Chapter 56 - Scarlett
Chapter 57 - Harry
Chapter 58 - Scarlett
Chapter 59 - Harry
Chapter 60 - Scarlett
Chapter 61 - Harry
Chapter 62 - Scarlett
Chapter 63 - Harry
Chapter 64 - Scarlett
Chapter 65 - Harry
Chapter 66 - Scarlett
Chapter 67 - Harry
Chapter 68 - Scarlett
Chapter 69 - Harry
Chapter 70 - Scarlett
Chapter 71 - Harry
Chapter 72 - Scarlett
Chapter 73 - Harry
Chapter 74 - Scarlett
Chapter 75 - Harry
Chapter 76 - Scarlett
Chapter 77 - Harry
Chapter 78 - Scarlett
Chapter 79 - Harry
Chapter 80 - Scarlett
Chapter 81 - Harry
Chapter 82 - Scarlett
Chapter 83 - Harry
Chapter 84 - Scarlett
Chapter 85 - Harry
Chapter 86 - Scarlett
Chapter 87 - Harry
Chapter 88 - Scarlett
Chapter 89 - Harry
Chapter 90 - Scarlett
Chapter 91 - Harry
Chapter 92 - Scarlett
Chapter 93 - Harry
Chapter 94 - Scarlett
Chapter 95 - Harry
Chapter 96 - Scarlett
Chapter 97 - Harry
Chapter 98 - Scarlett
EPILOGUE
Dear Readers

Chapter 31 - Harry

85.6K 1.1K 184
By zap1dx

warning: this chapter needs to be rewritten. I'll work on it and as soon as I repost it, I'll let you know.

                                                                  31.  

                                                             ●•Harry•●

Angel doesn’t like Charlie and I still can’t figure out why. I was in the middle of a really important conversation with Leroy and she just showed up inside the office, greeting Kirsten’s brother and then pulling me back to the car. Well, I didn’t have much of a chance to get to know Kirsten better, but Leroy promised me we’d talk later somehow. It wasn’t hard to convince him to let me know everything he knew about his sister. Thanks God, because I’ll already have a hell of a work to do with the girl, I didn’t want to spend my energies trying to convince him as well.

At least now I know I have him on my side.

Then there’s this whole thing about Kirsten not being her real name. Why? Why for God’s sake she didn’t use her real name?! Leroy knew nothing about it; he just said she’s been asking to be called that way since 8 years ago when she met Tyler. Whenever he called her Scarlett she didn’t respond, and he even said she’d avoided him for months once. I can see by the way how he told me the story that he didn’t like what happened, but he didn’t have much of an option. Or he’d get used to it, or he’d lose his sister.

She was so confusing! And if that’s even possible, I’m even more intrigued now. Let me tell you something, I’m really getting into this girl. She’s mysterious, rude, and yet gentle in her own ways. I know she has secrets, but I just think I don’t have a clue of how deep she’s hiding things behind that pretty face. I’m afraid it might be too deep, too complex for me to even understand, but I’m certainly not afraid of falling. I’m just trying to get into her shelter, break it down and let her out. I want her to trust me enough to tell me what she’s hiding.

And I must admit I’m liking this mission pretty, pretty much.

When I got that close to her again at the orphanage, my heart seriously started going crazy as hell inside my chest. What was she even doing to me? God, whenever I’m near her I feel like I’m about to explode with so many feelings, and it’s just so… Good.

I was dying to kiss her again, but she was scared, and we didn’t have our privacy. Angel and Charlie would come back from the bathroom any moment and I didn’t want neither of them to catch me and Kirsten snogging in front of abandoned kids. That was disrespectful.

That word brought me back to the way how she mentioned Charlie, as if she was my girlfriend. Well, she was adorable. When I walked in I saw in her eyes – and she stared me for a long while – how she didn’t like the fact that I was holding Charlie’s hand. The girl didn’t give me a choice, she simply held it while we walked in, and I didn’t let go of it because it would be uncomfortable for both of us. Maybe she was scared of going into some place new and she needed my support, but I didn’t waste much of my time thinking of it. I just thought it would be great teasing for Kirs, and I ended up being right. She was, indeed, jealous.

You know, she’s starting to get used to me and the way how I can’t stop flirting with her. At first I wish I could just stop being so stupid, but now it feels like the right thing to do. Whenever I flirt with her I can see her blushing, and little by little she’s stopping to push me away. She even let me caress her for a while. And I couldn’t miss a second of that moment; I enjoyed everything: from the way she relaxed under my touch, to the way she unconsciously moved to get a bit more of it. And God… When she whispered those words…

She knew it. She knew I was falling for her, even if I had laughed at her when she first brought that option to the table. I don’t even care, to be honest. I’m not the kind of guy that holds his pride above anything, and I surely don’t care about how I mocked that option at first place. I don’t mind swallowing my words if that means I’ll have to kiss her repeatedly. F–ck my pride, if I can have her in my arms again the way I had her last night.

I kind of had her today, too. She didn’t push me away, she just enjoyed while I touched her, and even if it wasn’t that intense this time, I enjoyed it as well. I know she’s scared of me, she’s scared of what I might be feeling, but I’ll prove her there’s nothing to be scared of. I’m willing to give her love, and that’s all. I won’t hurt her, and that’s something she definitely shouldn’t fear.

She knows she looks no good with all those bruises all over her body, and I hate to see how insecure she feels about them, but believe me or not, she’s still amazing. She still looks amazing, and I really want to let her know that. Whatever Tyler says to her when she’s like that, I don’t wanna be like him. I wanna show Kirsten another side of boys in general, but I also wanna become something special to her. I want to see her moving on from a troubled relationship into a serious one, and I wanna be that guy. I’m gonna work as hard as I have to.

Curlyyyy…” Charlie called me, standing on her tiptoes and hugging me from behind whilst resting her head on my shoulder. “I think that since we’re here, we should show some support to those kids instead of just standing here, right?” She asked and I shook my head, just then noticing I was still standing where I was the exact moment I pulled away from Kirsten… Scarlett… Whatever.

“Yeah, we should.”

I started walking, getting rid of Charlie’s arms and leaving her confused behind me. As I walked towards the few kids playing on the large room where we first stepped in, I couldn’t push away the scene that I had just lived. That girl was really stuck into my brain. I want to know why she seemed about to cry while rocking that baby in her arms. She looked beautiful… And I can tell she really cares about everyone there. I wouldn’t be surprised if I found out she knows each one’s names. I bet she does, anyways. Wow… She’s unpredictable, isn’t she?

I sat next to those kids, and soon Charlie joined me, sitting by my side and smiling warmly at me before getting lost in the talk with everyone there. She was fond of kids as well, and it was adorable to see her trying to make them smile, but she was nothing compared to what Kirsten was. That smile in her lips was real, but it didn’t have the emotion Kirsten’s had.

“What’s wrong?” Charlie whispered, looking at me, and I just smiled at her, shaking my head slightly.

“Nothing’s wrong.”

“You’re too silent,” she noted, holding my hand and I unconsciously shrugged her off. “You sure everything is okay?”

“Yeah, I’m just thinking. About those kids’ lives, you know?” She nodded and then looked away, going back to talk to them as if nothing had happened, though I knew she still had an eye on me. I’m not stupid. I know she would like to see us together as much as my parents do, but I just can’t. I even tried to feel something for her once, but I really can’t see Charlie as more than a friend. She’s a great girl but certainly she’s not the one for me; I’ve always known that. And now I’m surer than what I’ve ever been.

If there’s someone right for me, it has to be Kirsten.

Angel was silent inside the car, just as Charlie.

The little girl had her arms crossed while she pouted and stared angrily out the window. She didn’t want to come back with me, I knew that. It was hard to convince her not to stay there with Kirsten, but she had to come with me; Lana would kill me if I didn’t bring her daughter back at the time she asked me to. And I wish I could’ve stayed there a bit more as well, I was honestly having a good time with everyone.

The kids even showed me an old piano they had on the back of the huge house they lived in and I played some songs to them, which seemed to cheer everyone up. I’m glad it did; there is no better feeling than making people happy with my music. Every time I see them smiling I feel like that’s the right thing to do, and that’s exactly what I want to do for the rest of my life.

“We’re here,” I announced and Angel sighed, making Charlie giggle. “Hey,” I said, turning around still on my seat just to face Angel. “I promise I’ll go out with you again, okay?”

She rolled her eyes and got out of the car, waiting for me on the sidewalk until I finally walked out as well. As soon as I reached her, she held my hand tightly between hers and pulled me towards her front door, stopping for a while and turning back to my vehicle. I frowned, trying to understand what she was going to do now.

“By the way, he’s my boyfriend, okay? So stay away from him,” she said at Charlie, and I couldn’t help but laugh as hard as I could. What… What the hell?

Charlie laughed as well, but she didn’t do it loud. She tried to cover it as much as she could just so she could look at Angel the most serious way possible and pretend she was actually taking that for real.

“Okay, I promise I won’t try to steal him from you. You two fit together,” she said and I laughed harder until the little girl turned around again and pulled me with her, angrily. She’s quite fierce for a ten-year-old.

“Oh, so I do have I girlfriend now?” I asked when we finally reached her door again. “You know, I should probably talk to Lana about this first. I need her approval to steal her daughter’s heart, don’t you think?”

Angel stuck her tongue out and pinched me, which made me giggle again. What’s wrong with her today?

“I’m serious, Harry, I don’t like Charlie. And I guess Mum already knows you have my heart, that’s why she lets you spend so much time with me, stop acting stupid,” she said, looking seriously at me before Lana finally opened the door for us, already smiling and pulling her daughter into a hug.

“Did you two have fun?” she asked.

“We did,” I blinked at Angel, who rolled her eyes.

“Wanna come in and have some dinner, Harry? I bet you’re starving.”

“I am, but I need to drop my friend at home. Maybe another time. Would you mind if I talk to Angel in private for a while?” I asked and Lana raised her eyebrow, smiling with the corner of her lips. Right after she turned around and it was Angel’s time to raise her eyebrows, daring me to say something. “Okay, angry kid, I need you to do something for me, would you do it?”

“Does it involve being nice to someone I don’t like? Because if it does, I’m afraid I’ll say no,” seriously, what was wrong with Charlie? I don’t get it.

“Nah, I just need you to give this to Kirs, okay?” I handed her a little paper, and after a whole moody day, she smiled at me, hugging me tightly. “Can you do this?”

With her head buried in my shoulder, she whispered:

“I surely can.”

●•Author's Note•●

dedication goes to:  @Hazza_Styles190 I know it's frustrating at times, but you must be patient. Everything will happen on its right time. Ahahaha, glad you're enjoying this :)

note: He doesn't know why Angel doesn't like Charlie, pfttt. He's so naive hahaha. Anyways, do you have any ideas on what's on the paper?

Oh, guys, sorry about taking so long to update. I'm not all day long on wattpad (especially now that I'm on vacation and I sleep until 3pm *smiles brightly*), and sometimes I check the chapter and there's still missing some votes, then I check again and you already voted way more than what I asked to. I swear I always update as soon as I see you reached the number of votes I asked for. Because I love you, and I hate to make you wait.

Ps.: NIALL IS AN UNCLE! 6 DAYS 'TILL BEST SONG EVER! I AM NOT EVEN BREATHING OKAY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME LET'S FREAK THE HELL OUT TOGETHER I-

next update: Friday(July 19th)

You guys almost reached 260 votes on the previous chapter, so I think you can reach 250 votes for early update, right? Best comment gets a dedication. Love you all, Dani xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.2K 30
Revenge. A beautiful thing, isn't it? Louis wants nothing more than to get revenge for that awful thing that happened two years ago. But he can't, be...
4.4K 226 34
Melanie Reed has always had a rough time. After a terrible high school experience, she began to build up her wall. She never let anyone in, because w...
970K 34.5K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
5.8K 599 7
Present time: Harry isn't sure if they should be together. With both of them touring they haven't seen each other in months. Is it worth it? Wouldn't...