Daddy's Little Girl

By GoalDigger

Mama couldn’t never reach her, Brother tried his best to teach her... She thinks she’s ready for the world... More

Daddy's Little Girl
c h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 4
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8
c h a p t e r 9
c h a p t e r 10
c h a p t e r 11
c h a p t e r 12
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
c h a p t e r 16
c h a p t e r 17
c h a p t e r 18
c h a p t e r 19
c h a p t e r 20
c h a p t e r 21
c h a p t e r 22
c h a p t e r 23
the e n d . ♡

c h a p t e r 6

95.7K 2.1K 467
By GoalDigger

(Maurice:) 

I sat in my car with my head in my hands. How could Nino be so damn stupid to not know to lock up his drugs? I gotta go bail his ass out, cause that's my nigga. Lifelong patna’. I had Spike following the nigga who searched his house and got him cuffed. I don’t play ‘bout Nino, no homo shit. 

I got out of my car, making sure my gun was in my pants. Even though I was at my mama’s house, a nigga had to stay strapped. I started walking up the driveway where my mama’s green Nissan and another car was parked in the driveway. I figured it was one of her fake ass friends. I got to her front door, opening it because it was unlocked. I’m ‘bout damn tired of reminding her ass to lock the door. 

I walked in the house, but immediately froze when I heard a deep base voice followed by my mama’s giggles in the kitchen. I grabbed my pants, making sure my gun was still there. I slowly closed the door behind me, but I guess my mama heard the click cause she came in the living room. 

She clutched her chest, and widened her eyes, then subsided when she saw that it was me, “God, Maurice, you scared me.” I just stared at her blankly.

“Hey, baby. What you doing here?” She asked, walking towards me. I leaned down to my mother's short ass and hugged her as she kissed my cheek. I was a mama’s boy. I loved my mama to death. Being a single mother, you had to be strong to provide for yo’ child, and that’s exactly what my mama did. Standing at only 5’2, my mother was a beautiful ass lady. “I just wanted to come talk to you, ma.” She released me and looked back in the kitchen, then back to me. “Oh, baby, I don’t think it’s the right time.”

“Who the nigga is? Lemme meet him, ma. I heard his voice when I came thru the door.” I said, trying to walk past her, but only being pushed back by her small arms.

“No, Maurice, stop.” She begged, as she tried to push me back. I had to hold in a laugh, cause she wasn't moving me wortha shit. 

“Minnie, are you-”  I heard the man's voice as he walked out of kitchen and into the living room. He stared at me with shock in his eyes, as I stared at him with death in mines. “Hello son.” 

“What the fuck he doing here, ma?” I asked her, inches away from grabbing my gun and shooting him and her.

“Baby, I promise I was gonna tell you.” She pleaded, rubbing my arm. I quickly snatched my arm away, and nearly pushed her. She scrambled her way to my dad, and he pulled her close to his body.

I looked at both of them, back and forth, until I busted out laughing. “Oh, mama. You was really gone tell me? You was really gone tell me that you let the nigga put his damn hands on us back in my house?”

“This is my house, Maurice! I’m old enough to make my own decisions as to whom I let in it!” My mother’s squeaky voice yelled. At that point, I wasn't really giving a shit about what she was saying. I was that pissed, cause ion never disrespect my mama.

“Shut the fuck up, ain’t shit bout this house yours. I pay the bills on this muhfucka since this pussy wasn’t man enough to do so.” I said which caused her to burst out in tears, and bury her head in ‘his’ arm. 

“Look, son-”  

“Don’t call me ‘son’, cause I ain’t ya ‘son’, ain’t never been your ‘son’ since them days that you sat there and beat my mama, so don't fix ya damn lips to call me ‘son’.” I said, straight cutting him off.

“Maurice, I’m still your father-”  

“Nigga, I’m two seconds away from busting a cap in your ass.” I said, blankly.

“Maurice, just hear what he has to say!” My mother yelled in between her tears.

“Why should I listen to him now when he wasn’t listening to me yelling ‘don’t hit my mama, don’t hit my mama!” I answered, shuddering and tearing up a little as I remembered my past life with him.

“Maurice, I was going through some things!” His deep voice stammered throughout the medium sized house.

“If you was going thru some ‘things’, then you shoulda seen a fucking therapist and not of did that pussy ass shit you did!” I yelled, backing away from the couple and making my way to the door.

“Maurice, this is still your father that you’re talking to!” She squeaked. I couldn't believe that she was really choosing sides with that nigga. The same damn nigga that had her ass up in a hospital bed for 5 days. “That ain’t my father, and the way you talking, I ain’t even sure if you my mama.” 

I walked out the house, but not before hearing my mama scream, “Maurice Dorian Westbrook!” I slammed the door behind me, and went straight to my car.

I sat with my head in my hands, and groaned. I know my mama grown enough to make her own decisions, but I ain’t know she was that dumb. She remembers all the times he beat on her, as well as me, so I don’t know why she fronting like everything peachy. He was the reason why I turnt to the streets; supplying for my mama cause his bitch ass left us when I was 13. The only good shit about him in my life was getting Paris in mines. If he and my mama ain’t fight every night, I wouldn’t have snuck into Paris's room to sleep with her. 

My phone rung me out of my thoughts as I answered it. “Hello?”

“Bruv, we can’t do it!”

I looked at my phone to see who called me. It was Spike. “Can’t do what?”

“We can’t kill the nigga, mane!”

“I ain’t tell ya’ll stupid asses to kill him. I just said find out where he stay at.”

“I know, we around his house right nah, but I know you planning on killing his ass, but we can’t!” 

I huffed, “Why we can’t?”

“Cause the nigga Pookie!” He yelled into the phone.

“Paris brother Pookie?” I asked in disbelief. Paris ain’t never told me Pookie was working... and, with the feds at that.

“Yes, bruv. Kayden Pookie!”

I sighed, “Aight, man. I want ya’ll to get out that bitch and head to the trap on Mulberry Rd. Tell Triple to take the correct amount of money out the safe in the back and bail Nino out. I got alotta shit on my mind, and I ain’t coming back til’ tomorrow. Til’ then, I need your ass in charge til’ Nino come back. Make sure all ya’ll at that trap, and not around Pookie house. Don’t nobody kill Pookie, and if I come back and more than needed money out my shit, I’m killing yo’ ass and anyone else involved in that shit on sight.” 

“Aight, boss. You straight?”

“Mhm, just fuck with me later.” And with that, I hung up the phone. I looked back at the screen and decided to text Paris. She’s always there when a nigga gotta relieve some stress.

“Paris, come over my house.”

“Eww, no.”

“Man, stop being childish, fo’real. Please.”

“Aight, but you alright?”

I ain’t text her back, just started my car and started making my way to my house. I parked my car in the driveway and made my way up the stairs to my house. I tossed my keys and phone on the glass table in my living room, and went upstairs to take a quick shower. I pulled on some jeans over my boxers, and decided to walk around shirtless.

I went back down stairs to the kitchen, and got a box of pizza I bought yesterday out, as well as a bottle of sprite. I took out two slices of pizza and microwaved them. I opened up the cupboard in front of me and pulled out a Styrofoam cup and a bottle of promethazine. I put the cup under the ice machine, to get some ice, and then poured a one-fourth cup of the promethazine, following by Sprite.

The ringing of the microwave brought me back to reality, as I looked down at the dirty sprite I just created. I remembered Paris was coming over and I ain’t wanna fall asleep on her ass, so I poured the drink down the drain, wincing as I watched it go. I took out a new bottle of Sprite, and grabbed my pizza, heading to the living room and eating in silence. 

After everything I’ve did for my mama, this the bullshit she go pull? I bought her a house outside of the ghetto, just so she can bring that nigga in my house? Hell no. I don't trust him. Never had, never will. Ain’t shit change about him but his arms. He got muscles now, so my mama betta watch the fuck out. Laugh now, cry later.

I placed my bottle in the trash and my plate inside the sink that was beginning to pile up with dishes. I really needa girlfriend to take care of it, but I ain’t tryna have more stress that’s already on my shoulders.

I locked the door then texted Paris to use her key to come in, since her and my mama are the only two who got a key to my house. I went downstairs to my basement that I had converted into a lounge room. It’s big, and the walls are Laker colors, purple and yellow. I got two large, flat screen TVs on either side of the room, with plush couches in front of them. I passed thru the room and opened the backdoor to the game room. It looked like one of those game rooms at a major hotel in Florida, with a large vending machine. I moved it to the side, exposing the walk-in safe I had behind it. I kept money, weed, guns, and all that shit in here, but I took out a small bag of weed, paper, and a lighter.

I opened the back door of the game room to my swimming pool area. I laid on a beach chair that was big enough to fit two, and that was seated under an umbrella. I laid on my back and crossed my left leg over the other, rolling my weed up on my lap. I wish I just had a down bitch that could always know to keep me one rolled, ‘cause rolling weed gets tiring at times. I lit the weed up, and took a long, deep pull of the weed, releasing all the stress a young nigga had. 

I listened to the sound of the pool water crashing along the walls, as I smoked the blunt. Having not seen that nigga since I was 13, how the hell he just gone come up out the blue? Calling me ‘son’ at that. If my mama wasn’t in the room at the time, right once I heard him let the word ‘son’ out his mouth, I woulda killed him with no hesitation.

“Paris, if you tryna sneak up on a nigga, you gotta know that it can’t be me.”

“Damn, Maurice! How you know I was coming if yeen even turn around?” Paris asked as I heard her halt. I turned around and looked at her like she was crazy. Knowing I’m a fucking kingpin, I know when a bitch drops a pen in China.

Paris was wearing a yellow tank, grey sweats, and yellow flip flops, with her hair pinned all the way up. She looked like she just threw on anything to come by, but shit I wasn’t trippin’. She still caught a nigga’s attention. “Maurice, I hope you ain’t high.” I shook my head and laughed. It took 2 more blunts for me to blow before I was stoned. “Naw, why you thank that?”

She came and sat on the other side of the beach chair along with me. “Cause you can smell weed on your damn front door before you come in! And then your eyes red as hell, you ain’t fooling nobody.”

I shook my head and lowly said, “Damn.”

“Aww, Mar, what’s wrong?” She asked me, hearing the sudden sadness in my voice.

“I’m stressed the hell out, Paris.” I said, looking at her in her eyes. She got comfortable, laying next to me on the beach chair. “C’mon, let it out. Tell Mama Paris.”

I sighed and threw my head back, starting to explain, “So, I had woke up this morning… everything was fine. I did my usual shit, but I got to the trap late. When I got there, Triple was like ‘When you gettin’ Nino out?’ and I was like fuck you talmbout? Then, someone else came up to me talmbout, ‘You bailed Nino out yet?’ Then I started getting irritated like fuck, I was finna kill every damn person in that bitch, coming up to me with that bullshit. Then Spike told me Nino had got locked up for possession of marijuana. I was still mad as hell that errbody else knew he was locked up but I didn’t. They told me Nino used his collect call on the trap we was at, but since I got there late, I ain’t get it. You know Nino my blood, so I had told Spike to take a couple of niggas to go find the nigga who locked Nino up, cause I was gone kill his ass. After they left, I went to my mama house to tell her ‘bout Nino getting locked up. When I got there, I seen’t my mama car, and some other car, I thought it was one of her lil’ bitches. I opened the door, come to see that the car wasn’t nan one of her friends, but my dad.” Paris gasped. “Yup, I was mad as hell. You know how much love I got for my mama, but seeing her with that nigga brought some damn real niggas tears to my eyes. I cussed him out, and then I cussed my mama out. I texted yo’ ass to get there, then I came out here to smoke a blunt.” When I finished talking, my head was on Paris’s chest and my arm wrapped around her lower stomach.

“Damn, that’s fucked up. But, you shouldn’t have did that shit, Mar. Maybe he really did change.” She said, stroking my hair.

I looked up at her like she was just as crazy as my mama, “What the fuck, bitch? You choosing sides with that nigga, too?”

“Shut the fuck up, Mar,” She said, pulling on a nigga hair, “Don’t even ever say that shit. Why the hell would I choose sides with a nigga who put his fucking hands on ya’ll? I ain’t with that shit, and you know it. I been having a bone to pick with that nigga since the day he left, but you know what? I let it go. He left right about the same time my daddy left, and I forgave my daddy, and yours. I ain’t saying what he did to ya’ll was any kinda way right, but you gotta learn to live and let go, like I did. I know it’s gon’ take a long ass time like I did, but it’s gon’ be worth it, I swear. You hear me, Mar?”

“Nah, I don’t.” I said, looking up at her and smiling.

“What, nigga? You must be deaf nah?” She asked, causing me to elbow her in the stomach. She pulled on my hair again, and I twisted her wrist til’ she begged, ‘stop, stop, stop’

“Anyway,” She started, “What about the nigga who got Nino locked up?”

I lowly cussed to myself. How the hell I’m pose to tell Paris I was planning on killing Pookie, “Oh, yeah. I’m taking care of it.”

“Maurice, you betta not kill that nigga, I swear. You already got enough bodies.”

“Paris, why you ain’t tell me Pookie was working?”

“I ain’t thank you would care – and, don’t be tryna change the subject!”

“Where he work, or what he work as?”

“He a detective. What this shit got to do with Nino being locked up?” She asked, irritation filling her voice. I ain’t say nothing. I wanted her to let the words process in her simple minded ass. “Don’t be getting quiet now, Mar! What the fuck my brother being a detective got anything to do with Nino being – oh...”

“Stupid bitch.” I said which caused her to mush my head. “Shut the hell up, but how Pookie got him locked up? My mama said she was gon’ make sure that he don’t get none of my daddy’s or your workers locked up.”

“What you talmbout?” I asked, getting up off of her and turning my body towards her.

“My mama said that she was making sure that Pookie don’t get no case or no shit like that involving your workers or my daddy’s.” She said, shrugging her shoulders. I looked at her for a while before I slowly nodded my head. “Aight, Paris.”

“You betta not kill my brother, Maurice. Ion give a fuck who you is, I’ll kill yo’ ass before you touch him.” She said, trying to be serious. Paris just ain’t bout that life. I laughed and said, “Man, shut the fuck up. I ain’t tryna kill Pookie, he family.”

“That’s all I needed to hear.” She said, rolling her eyes. “I’m finna get in the pool.” I looked at her like she was crazy. “Hell naw, I ain’t call yo’ ass to come thru to swim in my damn pool. Musta lost yo’ mind...”

“Pleaseeee, Maurice! I promise I won’t be in it long.” She said, pouting her bottom lip and looking at me with pleading eyes. She so damn cute. “Aight, damn. Gon’. I’m finna go in and make a call, doe.”

“Thank you!” She squealed, hugging me. I pushed her off of me, and got off the chair as she started stripping off her clothes.

I went back upstairs to the living room and grabbed my phone off the table. I dialed the number.

“Hello?” I heard her ratchet ass voice ask.

“Calm your ratchet ass down, Jazmine.” I said, laughing at her. Even though she was white, she was a bad ass bitch. Thick in all the right places, red and blonde hair, and deep blue eyes that a nigga went Nemo in when they looked in ‘em.

“Stop talmbout me, Maurice. I’ll bust a cap in yo’ young ass.” She said, laughing. I ain’t laugh ‘cause I ain’t know if she was serious or not. She acted just like a black girl from the ghetto: not to be fucked with.

“Whatever. Where Kayden at?”

“Oh, you wanna talk to Kayden? Why don’t you wanna talk to me?” She asked, suddenly changing her attitude. I heard her sniffling on the other line, and it sounded like she was crying.

“Gah’damn, yo’ multi-personality ass. Kayden must ain’t dicking you down right?”

“Hell naw, he ain’t giving me no dick at all. He talmbout he don’t wanna damage the baby. Like why the fuck would you say that, knowing a pregnant bitch be horny twenty-four seven?” She said, changing her attitude again.

“You pregnant?” I asked, in shock.

“Duh, youngin’. You late as hell. I’m surprised Paris ain’t told her bestfriend.”

“Hell, I am too.”

“Yeah, honey… but, Pookie dusty ass here. I’m finna tell him to pick up the phone.”

“Aight, baby.”

“Don’t get ya’ young ass kill’t roun’ this bitch. You still got a lot of years ahead of you.” She laughed. “Kayden, pick up the phone! It’s for you!”

I heard some shuffling, then a click. “Speak to me.”

I laughed, “Nigga, don’t be answering the phone like you running shit.”

After realizing who he was talking, he chuckled, “Yeen running shit either, but ya’ damn mouth, witcha young ass.” 

“I’m bout damn tired of you and Jazmine calling me young. Ain’t my fault ya’ll old asses gone die soon.”

“Oh, really? Call my wife baby again and we’ll see who gon’ die soon.” He said, laughing like a muhfucka.

“Why you snoopin’ in on wifey? You scared she gon’ leave you for a real nigga?” I asked.

“Man, Maurice, fuck you. Hell you want anyway?” He said, giving up which caused me to laugh.

“Pookie, why you ain’t tell me you started working?”

“Oh, yeen know? I thought Paris woulda told you.”

“Naw, she ain’t tell me shit.”

“Well, yeah. I’m a detective… how you found out I started working if Paris ain’t tell you?”

“Who was the last person you got locked up?”

“Why does that matter?”

“Just tell me.”

“Hell naw, I can’t be giving out information like that. Why you needa know?” He asked, starting to irritate a nigga.

“Cause that’ll tell you how I found out you was a detective.”

“Aww shit, Maurice on his spy shit now?” He asked, chuckling, but I ain’t find shit amusing.

“I guess…”

“But, his name is Niko Noles.”

“Okay… why you had him locked up?” I asked, ‘cause he was acting stupid.

“Cause that’s my job.” He said, simply. I could tell he was shrugging his shoulders.

“Why the fuck would you do that bullshit? You know him!” I argued.

“Fuck you talmbout, ion know no Niko Noles. I know a Nicole Doles. I think I fucked her back when I was thirteen. Damn, Mar, she had that-” 

“Niko Noles is Nino, bitch!” I yelled at him through the phone. I tried my hardest not to laugh, cause I swear that nigga been funny as hell since we was little.

He ain’t say nothing and I didn’t either. We was both sitting in silence til’ he said, “How the fuck ya’ll get Nino out of Niko Noles?” I laughed hard as hell cause since we were little, he always had this high pitched ass voice, and the way he said it was funny as fuck.

After my laughing died down, I said, “That don’t matter right now. Why you got him locked up?”

“I ain’t seen his face, just searched his house. I knew he had more marijuana than I found, but I only seen a lil so that’s why he only had 2 days in the pint.”

I ain’t say anything for a while, then spoke, “You know I was gon’ kill yo’ ass right? Nino like my blood and I had some of my niggas following yo’ ass.”

He chuckled and said, “You ain’t tryna kill me no more, right? I mean, I do gotta sexy ass wife and a kid on the way.”

“Naw, I ain’t gone kill you. You fam.”

“Kayden, come massage my feet!” I heard Jazmine ask in the background. I chuckled and Kayden smacked his teeth, “Man, bruh, I’ma fuck with you later. Baby mama and these damn hormones.” He said. “Aight, I gotcha. I gotta go check on Paris, her ass probably dun’ drowned by nah.” I said, looking out my window, onto Paris who was swimming in the pool. 

“Wait, my sister over there?” He asked me.

“Yeah.”

“I been calling ha’ fat ass all damn day. But, make sure she straight. You know ion play bout ha’.” He informed me. 

“Aight.” I said, dismissing the conversation. I still had to talk to him about what Paris told me, but I guess the shit could wait.

I went back downstairs and outside to see Paris laying down on a floatie on the pool, with her eyes closed and holding one of them sun reflector things. She was wearing a small, skimpy ass bikini that I was guessing she got from Victoria Secret.

It’s hard as hell to keep a bad bitch like Paris around to only be your ‘bestfriend.’ She got the body of a goddess, a badass attitude, and a sweet side that any nigga will love. I ain’t tryna take no shit far with her, only because I don’t wanna break her heart, and because my life dedicated to these streets, and basketball. If I make her mines one day, ain’t no telling if my life would be gone the next and ion wanna see her stressed or crying. Right now, I’m focusing on getting my money right, and making my way to the NBA. After I get all the money I need to occupy me for a lifetime, I’ma wife Paris. No lie ‘bout that. And, I’m close as hell into accomplishing that goal; prollay need me a couple more weeks, and I’m out that fast life. I’ma make my move to play for the Lakers, with Paris on my arm, and our kids on the side. I just hope that on my way there, she don’t fall in love with another nigga, and I hope I don’t fall ‘in love’ with another female.

I quietly slipped into the pool, without taking my jeans off and her not realizing I was in. I swam down to the bottom of the pool until I could see the bottom of the floatie when I looked up. I swam to the top, and pushed up on the floatie, causing Paris to flip off and into the bottom of the pool. She quickly came back up and started hitting me.

“Fucking Maurice!” She screamed, splashing water on me like that shit was just cute.

“Chill the fuck out, damn.” I said, laughing but tryna restrain her crazy ass.

“Hell naw, nigga! You just fucked up my damn hair!” She said, hitting me harder and splashing more water on me. I couldn’t contain myself from laughing, and in the process, Paris grabbed me by my hair and ducked me down in the water, with no way of me getting back up.

After a long, crucial minute, she finally let me up, and a nigga was gasping for they breathe. 

“That’s what yo’ ass get!” She said, laughing like a bitch. I picked her up off guard, and slammed her back into the bottom of the pool, not to mention that we was in the 8ft. 
I swam down to the bottom with her, holding my breath, while laughing as well. She rolled her eyes at me, and then slapped me. Even though we was underwater, that shit hurt like hell.

I grabbed her by her waist and threw her on my shoulder, swimming back to the top of the pool. We both gasped as we caught the fresh air, and she started swinging her arms on my back yelling ‘let me go, bitch!’

I walked up the steps, getting out of the pool. I threw her body on the beach chair we were previously on, not giving a fuck how hard I threw her.

“Damn, Mar! You coulda let me down gently!” She said, rolling her eyes. I got on the chair beside her and said, “Hell naw, not after you hit me like a damn man.”

She sat on the edge of the chair, and took her hair down and began squeezing the water out of it. That’s when I noticed her bikini top was only tied with a small string, and her bikini bottom was only tied with a small string as well, exposing her tattoos by a great deal. She know she wrong as hell fa’ that.

After she was done, she came and laid back beside me, throwing her hair behind the chair to let it dry. I placed my head on her chest, only for it to be mushed back up. “No, no, no. Not today. Get off my titties.” She said, wiggling her finger in my face. I smacked my teeth, “You ain’t cute.”

“Who ain’t cute?” She asked, getting offended and looking at me sternly.

“I ain’t stutter, did I?” I asked, placing both of my hands behind my head and closing my eyes.

“Just because you got lil’ hoes sucking yo’ lil ass dick don’t mean you attractive neither.” She said, chuckling a little.

“And, you thank cause you ain’t got your cherry popped yet is cause you ain’t ready, but fo’real, don’t nobody wanna fuck ya’ stank pussy.” I said, not giving a fuck. I expected her to get her stuff and leave, but she just laughed. 

“Nigga, stop fucking lying. We all know yo’ ass been reminiscing ‘bout getting in this sea since we was 16.” She said, but she was wrong. A nigga been wanting to get it in since we was 14.

“Just ‘cause you got big tittes and a fat ass don’t mean your pussy good, so don’t get cocky.” I said, pulling my face closer to hers.

“Don’t do me, Mar. I keep my shit clean, been keeping my shit clean. I ain’t like these lil’ ass hoes you be eating.” She said, bringing her face closer to mines.

“Quit fucking with me, Pair. You know ion eat pussy.” I said, coming closer to her face. I wasn’t lying, doe. My mouth ain’t never come close to a bitch’s pussy; pineapples bitch. I only get head to bust my nut, fuck theirs. They gotta get another nigga to do that.

“You told me that when we was younger. Ion know where your tongue been now.” She said, coming closer to my face to where our lips were only a centimeter apart.

“It’ll be down your throat if you keep talking.” I said, licking my lips and since our lips were so close, my tongue gently brushed her lips. 

“As much as I’d like that, I pass.” She said, laughing and pushing my forehead down so the back of my head was completely on the chair.

“You a bitch, you know that?” I said, smirking to prevent me from laughing.

“Hell yeah, but I’m your bitch.” She said, leaning down and hugging around my torso, placing her head in my chest. I wrapped my arm around her back, leading to her hip.

“Ion got bitch ass bestfriends.” I said, as I began stroking her long, silky hair.

“Well, you gone have one today.” She mumbled in my chest, laughing, and causing me to thump her forehead.

We sat in silence, only to hear the pool water crash against the walls. After about thirty minutes, her breathing soothed and it sounded like she was asleep. “Stupid bitch.” I mumbled in her ear.

“Keep talking, I’ma cut your dick off.” She mumbled.

 I laughed and shook my head. That’s my girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 80.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
303K 8.4K 46
Glitz and glamour is something that Morgan Branson has never known. It's only something that she's seen from afar since there is royalty that lives i...
26.2K 860 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...
18.1K 203 28
notti, dd, Ddot,jenn carter, tata, jay I'm going to post every day but I got school so after school.